What are the common mistake in investing crypto? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are the common mistake in investing crypto?

On 10/9/2019 at 9:08 AM, Agios said:

I am lucky to be able to join the CT forum, add a lot of knowledge, be able to ask questions and get answers quickly, thank you friends

The CT forum gives you a lot of understanding about your knowledge, experience and investing in a very good CT forum and therefore you don't feel bored being in the CT forum because there you will find the best in everything, including the benefits you will get.

the habits of beginners are too easy to panic and impatient when observing the conditions and situations in crypto , and dont do reseach and just take action , before invest you need more reseach and you can choices the better on investing.

3 hours ago, Muphin said:

They do not see the market first before investing. Because first thing you need to do is learn every coin, then you can compare it after you read several facts and information about each coin. It's important you have knowledge of what you are doing to avoid regrets.

That is right. They don't learn or analyze the market or the coin before they buy so they can get a high price, and that will make them sad to see their coins cannot increase. It needs skills to buy at a low price, but that skill can be learned by reading, watching, and practice so you can do that easily, although it is still difficult for new people. The other common mistake is new people can get greedy to take their profit, and they want to make a big profit in every time they trade. They will know that it is too difficult because the market will always change, and the market cannot always give them a big profit.

• +1 1

Just now, sidik7 said:

the habits of beginners are too easy to panic and impatient when observing the conditions and situations in crypto , and dont do reseach and just take action , before invest you need more reseach and you can choices the better on investing.

Right to say the beginner main issue is that they are panic in every time with their investment and when they keep away from panic seller they will be more success.

20 hours ago, Naga said:

FOMO is something that all newbies has felt for and I'll admit that even I fell for it in my early trading days but later I started studying the coin and the market first before I invest in any coin.

Atleast you learned your lesson even I when I'm starting to crypto I fell so many times to FOMO before I learned it. That's why I believe that everyone should learn from their experience to become successful.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

7 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say the beginner main issue is that they are panic in every time with their investment and when they keep away from panic seller they will be more success.

Thats because as a beginner you are afraid to lose any amount because you expect to be making money so newbies always sell right away because they monitor their account all day and see their money going down and they panic sell before the market bounce back up.

17 hours ago, aqua said:

That is right. They don't learn or analyze the market or the coin before they buy so they can get a high price, and that will make them sad to see their coins cannot increase. It needs skills to buy at a low price, but that skill can be learned by reading, watching, and practice so you can do that easily, although it is still difficult for new people. The other common mistake is new people can get greedy to take their profit, and they want to make a big profit in every time they trade. They will know that it is too difficult because the market will always change, and the market cannot always give them a big profit.

I agree to you. So it is must for people who are new to crypto world to search first, learn, and of course, try to read topics in this forum about all those matter so they could get information too. This forum is not just for nothing, this forum is full of information people could get.

56 minutes ago, Muphin said:

I agree to you. So it is must for people who are new to crypto world to search first, learn, and of course, try to read topics in this forum about all those matter so they could get information too. This forum is not just for nothing, this forum is full of information people could get.

That is what new people should do if they want to try to get earning from crypto. I am sure that every people can learn from this forum because I see that this forum becomes larger, and there is so much useful information that will give knowledge to new people. Once they finish reading, they need to practice, and in this part, they can start to invest in any coins they want so they can have the experience. The experience itself will be useful to them because they can improve their skills with the other knowledge and soon, they will know about cryptocurrency, and they can teach other people.

• +1 1

The common mistake in investing in crypto is investing without knowing about the project . before investing an ico all should know about the goal of the project the roadmap also the team members. after becoming sure about the project if you invest you can make a good profit from it.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:11 AM, Bashir said:

It's really a bad decision he took how can you put trade when you are sleeping or dizzy it's possible to cancel all orders or out wrong otger before he can know he wake up regretting and this should be a big mistake he ever did

First, I'm not talking about someone's mistake, and you are pointing to someone's mistakes, which means you didn't read the topic. Please read the question, man. And fix your grammar. Use punctuation.

Second, yes, what you will have is only regret if you fell asleep when trading.

A common mistake that is very common and experienced by beginners is that they invest in cryptocurrency so eager to get rich quickly that they are easy to hear and easy to believe when they see good writing for investment projects. And finally make them exposed to fraud

the most common mistake in investing crypto for beginners is panic sell. some beginners will panic when see the bearish market and sell all their coins immediately after the price drop.  also some of them bought some dead coin in exchangers that give them some loss when investing that coin.

The first mistake, in my opinion, is to think that you are able to trade once you have some cryptocurrencies. This is not the problem of owning currencies, but the problem of knowing how to trade these currencies, before you start learning and experimentation.  Secondly, impatience is also a common mistake and impatient people usually lose. Third, trusting the false news. There are people who make false propaganda about pump or the rise of a certain currency for people to buy you should check the sources of news.

23 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

There are loads of mistakes depending on the psychology of the trader. Weak hands, FOMO, joining a pump and dump group for quick profits, gambling like trade and just believing in intuition to trade without proper analysis of any coin

That is how the world works, otherwise, there is no price movement at all. Lol, sad but true.

23 hours ago, Sparkle*** said:

i think the common mistake which the investors usually do is that they invest much more than their budget, they just want a quick profit.

Yes, super true. With all the money invested, then all emotions will affect the trading decisions.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:16 AM, Alia said:

Just invast on one coin its not good i thing .

invest my friends not invast , yeah invest sound good in crypto but we need have more educations and need analysis before invest , we dont know all about risk in crypto so do your risk .

they don't learn about technical and fundamental analysis, don't think about risk, and only focus on profit

Every beginners should trade a very small amount of money for practice. If he success in this round and after completed these steps he should trade any amount of money which he wants.

The most important mistake in investmen is to be greedy and want to win more money you lose all that i lose a lot of money because of greedy

• +1 1

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The most important mistake in investmen is to be greedy and want to win more money you lose all that i lose a lot of money because of greedy

Right to say there are traders who are very greedy in trading and every time thy want to earn more money quickly which its result is bad,

• Useful or interesting 1

On 09.10.2019 at 05:13, Agios said:

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

I for example lost on investments because the projects themselves turned out to be scams. And now every day there are new projects and it is impossible to understand what are normal and what are not. It is better to invest in bitcoin.

in my view, common mistake would be to become Greedy. People are joining crypto world because they heard about lot of people makes money quickly and become millionaire. Sounds crazy while bitcoin was ast 2.5$ only and now a days it hit more than 10 thousand usd per coin. So taking high risk, big speculation and higher chance of gain or losing money ! 

3 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say there are traders who are very greedy in trading and every time thy want to earn more money quickly which its result is bad,

Good saying it's the rules of the game so be careful and make your 4 or 5% it's enough

On 12/8/2019 at 9:29 PM, Man said:

My biggest mistake was when investing in IEO. Because I was manipulated by the team. And wish to get a big profit. Even after the list in exchange for doing IEO. The coin fell to the bottom.

What coin? and in what exchange do you invest?

On 12/3/2019 at 11:38 PM, takbir said:

New members can get greedy to take their profit, and they want to make a big profit in every time they trade. 

I think using BOT for trading is the best way to eliminate human nature. Expert can also make mistake. Sometimes people get too tired and making a bad decision.

Sometime we just Too focused on profits and losses, and this will lead you to stop losing so fast or take profit so short, that you will get very little profit.and being panic and worrty . Than take a wrong decetion 

On 10/9/2019 at 6:43 AM, Agios said:

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

So simple trusting all sites and sticking randomly without knowledge.

You should cross 99% of scam to get the best 1 % sure shot profit 🙂