Dead coin for beginners Guide - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

thanks for the information , it will really help the people who are new on trading business , and i also like to add that its not necessarily should be top 30 only but other underrated coins also may help you to earn profit , just keep an eye on every appreciation and depreciation of value of crypto 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The dead coin for the beginners is that they have to do 100 comment then after that 30 comment need to be done every day and also if 30 comment are well then it will count as authentic coin not dead coin. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

That's true it will help a lot to all new members are they must read that a top30 coins is ok for investment.they are on the top so i think it will not a waste of time and efforts and also money.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yeah dead coins are the worst place to put your money, these coins don't have a buyer's, if you invest the will be no way to get your Mon back.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

This is post is very informative and helpful to the members specifically to new begginers. You must know if the coin you invest is dead coin or going to be dead, You need to invest the top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum coins i suggest this two coins is stable right now there is a lot investors and people buy Bitcoins in market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

Many are dead coins but how beginners will understand that I will say to all beginners and all that in every coins you have see the volume of the coins if the volume is higher then only go for it if volume is lower then I think don't choose it

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Yes we should look market for some time and after doing some research we should watch the coin and invest in it in which we sees the potential and feel it will go more up

• +1 3
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

You are right many new crypto users dont know about all the dead coin on many exchange if they buy then its not give them profit but sell on lose choose on top 10 coins if you want to make some profit from the crypto currencies .

Yes, don't invest in dead coin and dump coin. In 2019 we saw many coins that all are dead. If you see chart than you found more than 80% altcoins are dead and dump. So before invest research proper about coin. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

A dead coin is a coin left by its creator or is not in demand by people so that the coin is not valuable at all. If you want to save coins, then choose coins that are potentially profitable. Like BTC, Ethe, Xrp, Dash, Litecoin. Yes the coin is suitable for you to keep.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Dead coins are everywhere, for example in yobit there is freecoins features which you can claim amounts of coins everyday but they are useless because the quantity is low, so working on it is wasting time for me, and in trading too, always try to stick with coins who are having high volume 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

good topic provides us your topic is good knowledge to beginners and so many peoples really in so many exchange you see so many altcoins but this coins no price are zero price if some one buy and hold this coin they can't give profit in whole life so first search this altcoins then invest  like ETH ripple eos dash litecoin this are some valuable altcoins in market

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I also agree with the OP that for trading and investing it is better to just focus on the top 30 coins for beginners. Trading coins that have low volume or dead coins is very risky

• +1 2
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

In-person, When I appreciate it with the facts, it will eventually definitely guide completely new persons in the field of deal, in addition to When I likewise would like to create of which is not specifically ought to be placed solely 35, although different dollars which can be considered delicately can help as well people to manufacture a benefit solely using much love in addition to diminishing Encryption importance.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

Thank you for this information, I hope all members here, especially new and novices, can benefit it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beginners should be very carefully while they are buying coins, because if they will buy dead coins it simple to buy only but it will be hard to sell them

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

Such kind of staff really helpful for beginners like me, appreciated. 

• -1 2

Everyone should trade on the best 20 coins in the markwt all the time. and make low trades on the low coins from.time to time.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So tanks thanks for gleping because I am also a newbie in thsi field. As i have heated this in 2019 late.

I always like saws that talk about helping beginners. Because I see that this site was originally created for this. So thank you for any information you give to beginners. Good luck❤️

• +1 2