Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

I have already suffer of this dead coin all the time specially in yobit exchange it's full of them ,they dont have future dont have trading volume ,so as you say the best 30 coin in cmc is the best to invest on 

8 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I have already suffer of this dead coin all the time specially in yobit exchange it's full of them ,they dont have future dont have trading volume ,so as you say the best 30 coin in cmc is the best to invest on 

Just invest in top coins for you to avoid getting scam or lost some of your currencies again. 

Top coins are the best coins to invest so you can make sure you will not lost any of your investment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

One of the most important things in cryptocurrencies is caution when dealing with unknown cryptocurrencies because it is possible that all our money is lost while doing business with them because these currencies have an unchanged value. We must pay close attention and read well before buying unrecognized currencies. It can be profit. Significant, but at the same time, the loss can be very large

11 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just invest in top coins for you to avoid getting scam or lost some of your currencies again. 

Top coins are the best coins to invest so you can make sure you will not lost any of your investment. 

Yes the top coin is the best way to avoind the scammers i never search for any new coins that dont have any history and will not have a future ,it's risked way to invest on them 

A dead coin is simply that virtual currency that has no sort of activity within price fluctuations or variations.

Basically there will be no Investors buying or selling making the coin non active.

You should avoid such coins with no activity within a 24 hour trading volume stat data so you should focus mostly on those ones 😉

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Your intentions are very good thank you very much for the help you give us with this information when we are beginners it is much better to just trade with the currencies already established in the market to avoid the risk of money loss  

Thanks for sharing this information as well as i want to add one more thing don't just jump in any thing ask with the expert and make decisions many people are just doing things randomly and atlast they feel regret because they lost all of theirs money and this post will help the people who are new on trading business 

Currencies progress and delay in the arrangement in the market, and everything depends on the type of project, as is the currency team. But it is better to focus on currencies that always contain high purchase orders.

That is right to ignore many of cryptocurrencies that are currently available on the market because you just cannot earn stable money from trading them or investing.

• +2 1

There are dead coins in every exchanger you know in cryptocurrency world and with that I will suggest every newbie  to make good research on the particular coin he/she has in mind because any coin with low volume surely lead you to o great loss.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

That's right, my advice for that is never invest in dead coins also think twice if you going to invest in new born coins. 

For me much better to invest in most popular coins so you can make sure that you can earn profits and you can avoid lost. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for this good advice about that dead coins when it comes to exchanging because it take a lot of time as you've mentioned its about a month or worst a year before we can get our profit on it. So, I will make this as my guidelines in exchanging and I should focus on the top 30 coins when i came on that moment.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are actually good number of dead coins around the Cryptocurrency marketplace which can easily lead someone to great loss if they mistakingly buy them and in order to avoid being a victim i will suggest you make deep research about the any coin you want to purchase to avoid loss in the future.

• +3 2

On 2/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

That's right never invest or buy this type of coin to avoid losing what you have. Also invest with the most popular coin for you to make sure that you can earn from what you invested. 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, Gg233 said:

You are right that mostly noob member do this mistake..they buy the currency without do any research about the currency anymore.. I always try to guidelines the noob member dont be hurry to earn money but gain knowledge first of every sections of crypto world.. But the are not aware which lead them to lose their money instantly                   

• +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes, don't invest in dead coin and dump coin. In 2019 we saw many coins that all are dead. If you see chart than you found more than 80% altcoins are dead and dump. So before invest research proper about coin. 

If we notice every reputed exchange they also listed these shit are dead coins in their exchange, and present we see so many new coins projects became scam are priceless, so do proper research and then later invest otherwise we loss our money in this shit coins.

• +3 1

me also !! top 30 coin is perfect coin for investment purposes , infact I always choose xrp and TRX for investment purpose . mostly time Investment in newly launch coin always risky, always try trused Coin in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thank you for reminding us about this issue. I do appreciate on what you share to us. I'm a beginner and this is a great help for us to avoid losing coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Dead coins are the major cause of some people's loss in cryptocurrency marketplace and for that i will to advise us to always make sure we choose coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so that you won't encounter loss at the end. There are a lot of scam projects as well so make sure you have some clue to avoid buying waste.

BetFury                                                   

5 minutes ago, Carreys8181 said:

How can beginning can achieve the dead coin because I didn't have ideas such is help and like to know it will work because I am still newbies here, if anyone have ideas about how I can hear it .

Dead coins are shitcoins that never rise but always getting low to an extent it gotten low and never rise again. The marketcap of the coin worth nothing and nobody is investing on such coin again. You will have to analyze coins yourself to actually know if it is dead or not. 

• +1 2

Thank you, my friend, for this information, because I am a new member in this forum. After going over the ‭100‬ posts, I will benefit from this information.

I don't think any of the members like dead coins, but I think deception and airdrops attract you and push you to dead coins.

Always try to make sure that the currency you are seeking is guaranteed and within the main currencies

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 10:28 PM, Ridam said:

Yes we should look market for some time and after doing some research we should watch the coin and invest in it in which we sees the potential and feel it will go more up

Also watch out for dead coins to avoid losing what we going to invest or before we buy a coin let's make sure if it has a high potential and really profitable. 

• +1 1

No idea for dead coins.. senior members know correctly in dead coins.. hopfull senior members helps newbies for understand this kind of topics

• -5 1
  • +2 1

As a beginner in Crypto world I would urge you to trade only valuable coins now, as time goes on, I believe you will also learn more, grow in experiences and be matured enough to handle and manage numerous Crypto coins.

Then you can go further to be trading multiple coins in target of bountiful profits.

• -5 1
  • +1 1