Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

Your post is very helpful because it will help all the beginners make a profit and also avoid losses in crypto currency as some beginners may buy dead coins whose price does not change and make them lose hope in crypto currency.

Thank you for such valuable information. I hope most people who are familiar with this topic will be able to identify dead coins

There are some weak project coins which investing in them is just time wasting, wasting of money and resources. Before you invest in any coin, do your research well enough to avoid loss. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

certain begginers motto crypto worth leaving up and they all the same that every coins charge will be like bitcoin. After they stock investing on about boring cions which has no value. and particular folks invest on yobit investbox without any knowledge.

• +2 1

Dead coins are those coins its price are 99% is pumps due to manipulation of team of that projects then after that its price are suddenly dumped also by the team and they earned profit then leave their project alone and no buyer's and sellers of crypto market called as dead coins. 

This is a good meaningful post that will help thousands of people in cryptocurrency many people get theselces encountered with this kind of problem of buying the dead coins. We need all to be careful while buying coin on crypto market.

'This post is veryimportant  we should  not  invest in dead coins . We can know about dead coins in the coinmarketcap  and can save our selves  to get scammed  with  dead coins.

But not all of them are guaranteed. There are some currencies that are affected by those who rely on them, such as what happens with Bitcoin. I mean, with the increase in its development, selling starts very strongly, and this matter must be studied and know the risks that face you while being indecent

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am familiar with the so many cases that newbies in the cryptoworld are suffered from the scam projects which have the dead coins or the useless coin. Newbies blindly trust coins without any research if they see the schemes to give them high profits and make the investments in dead coins which will not be traded on any exchange.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, Abiaan said:

thanks for the information , it will really help the people who are new on trading business , and i also like to add that its not necessarily should be top 30 only but other underrated coins also may help you to earn profit , just keep an eye on every appreciation and depreciation of value of crypto 

Dead coins shouldn't be use by the others to avoid the effects of it in the future. 

Much better to use or invest in popular coins for you to earn more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

That's right. Dead coins are literally not profitable because these coins can't give you money. You must look for coin that is very popular and trusted by many people so you could earn so much money like them. 

On 2/3/2020 at 3:56 PM, Gg233 said:

I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Yes, that is a good idea, trading top coins that have better value and popularity in the market eliminates the risk that trading other random altcoins usually have and can give you more confident on trades.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

I'm agreeing with you with that, example me I cannot use the coin which is not listed in the top 10, for buying and holding, also in the exchange like yobit there have too many tokens which is not ranked anywhere, so I can use them by doing the research of the coin before using it.

Yes yes , that is a very useful information as wastage of money in a deas coins will be surely lead to people facing the lossed and that will be helpful for people being motivated for a long time.

Yes i agree with you. And i will also suggest invest you money on top and best crypto coins such as ltc, btc, eth, etc and dashes. These are best and have huge volume in every exchange. 

Thank you my friend

But ireally did not understand 

About what are you talking

Do you mean we Do not have to 

Sell any of our coins in yobit

It's not all about the the top 30 coins which would eventually be blessed and fruitful on the cycle of Crypto finance, as basically the new coins which might come are are there might break out and maybe the 30, that's why Crypto finance is tactical and very revolutionary in how knowing the coins to engage on, as new coins come on the creation of solving some financial or online criteria

On 2/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, Gg233 said:

I saw many begginers interested on dead coins to make investment. Because after watching the bitcoin history they think that the coin price will rise same like bitcoin. We should always guide them otherwise they can lose their money.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I believe that there are more than 30 coins on the market that can bring us profit, but thank you very much for your post that will help all new forum members. Good luck

Newbies should only use bitcoin, litecoin or any coin that can be easily analyzed. Some will not know about shot coins but invested in it and turned to scam for them or loss of coin. 

New and novice people in the field of Crypto should be wary of buying dead coins because you will find it difficult to sell them after that and you will not make any profit through them

Life is great and enjoy it

This is true there are many coins in every exchanger that you visit that has no value in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so it is much better you make God research about  specific coins you want to invest your funds on because if you don't do that it may take you longer time before you can earn from the coins and the coins can even lead you to great loss because it is a dead coin.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gg233 said:

I do not recommend beginners to trade in new currencies or currencies with zero or minimal trading value because they are not good currencies.
I also recommend studying the market well before any trading.

You are right, but there are possibilities that if we invest in some coin which are genuine and new then we can make a good profit. But these are rare cases. Many of the coins in the market which are launching newly are fake. So at least you should not take risk if You are a beginner.

Thank you for this position, we must focus on it because there are a lot of dead currencies and we should not waste fatigue on it