Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

I truly felt that these coins are not worth and g.. much obliged to you for this data I will follow your rule for my bitcoins and offer significance to the dead ones to..

That's really helpful man. So this means there are many dead coins in yobit exchange too. But ti find out among all the coins, which coins are dead and which are good for the future investment. Am still confused..

Thank you so much sir for suggesting such a good post I have no words to describe my feeling really I appreciate you that I have a genius friend who helped me in this situation 

Welcome with me
Of course, the best investment is in 10 cryptocurrencies ranked highest
Currencies that do not have clear goals and a roadmap, where it is lost to invest in them

Yes you are right many dead coins available in market also many dead coins available in yobit exchange like X10 and many more better to not invest in new coins for safe side invest in top 20 coins.

Sometimes dead coins are very useful for opening other ways of investment. For example, here we can think of a hundred comments as a dead coin. Then we will earn more with good issues.

That's true. I even hear that some invest in those new coins and the coins disappear after some time of failure and all their money is gone. This is very helpful news especially to me as a beginner in the crypto world and it's help me

On 2/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

I saw many begginers attract on dead coins. Because these coin will rise up like bitcoin. After that they invest on these coins. I think they should about crypto after joining. I don't know why they show this kind of behaviour.

yes I have also seen that new beginners are getting trapped into dead coins this will happen because of there negligence without knowing about marketing deyar going for investments and by any coins and finally they have to face the loss so I want to suggest them first take some knowledge about marketing then start with small investments with a good suggestions from your family or friend that will be more better for you.

• +1 1

Thank you for your suggestion.I had no idea about dead coin and Though I haven't thought about investing in dead coin knowing about it assures that I will not make this type of mistake.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Thank you for the heads up. Yes dean coins and fake coins are more the real ones! Everyone should be careful not to waste their time in these coins. Always ask before investing.

Is there any article in this forum that tells us about the 30 most important currencies that can be invested in, as there are many fake currencies ! 😪

Yes you are right there are many many coins which are not for any use and people should avoid trading for those coins as they have no value in the market place and they will be in loss if they go for dumb coins always go for 10 top.

well i would advice beginners to never touch tokens untill you are good and understand everything about token/coins. cause it is really important to understand before you make some investment. you maey los eyour whole investment if you won't be careful

I agree with you that beginners wishing to work in the field of trading must choose the most popular currencies and buy them so that they can obtain acceptable profits without any losses.

Yes there are many dead coins on exchanges like yobit and some it takes years to see profits and some they vanish therefore,its better to avoid such coins and focus on those you are familiar with not recent ones thanks.

Yobit is like the free sky here you will get through the payment of what you post here but there is never any problem to raise money from here.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:56 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, if you are new, it is better to avoid any coins that is not atleast in the top 500 of Coinmarketcap. As you get more knowledgeable and understand the market more, then maybe you can invest in a coin, when they launched in the exchanges as the price usually goes down, when an ICO coin hits an exchange. As for dead coin, if you go and look in the past, there are thousands of coins that are already dead, so be careful and if you have invested, take out your profit, before the coin is dead.

Thank you for the information you provide to beginners, but according to my opinion, all currencies are important and there are no dead currencies. I recommend dealing with known currencies so that you do not lose all your money.

Yes of cause I have also seen there are various dead coins available in the exchanges and there are also some new users who try to invest in it I would like to suggest every user to invest in the present trending coins for earning a good profit.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, Gg233 said:

Any begginers look out the dead coins first after joining to crypto. They think that those coins price will rise up like bitcoin and they invest on it. But they should learn about crypto first.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hello my friend
In my opinion, I prefer to learn to trade and start with a small amount to avoid shedding
Then the amount can be increased

Yes, your words are correct. Dead currencies should be avoided by beginners in particular and good people in general because they are currencies that will not make any profit.

THINK POSITIVE

Investing on a new token is much risky than investing on a top coins,because those new coin will take time and hardwork to worked it out to be successful and prove that it is worth investing for,so as an investor of that new coin,you don't have any guarantee yet that price of that coin will increase or not,unlike with those top old coins which already proved their worth and more popular already.

Thank you for sharing that informative content, I have a friend told me that it is okay to invest in dead coin as long as you have an earnings on it. Thanks for your suggestion.