Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

Yes you are right there are a lot of dead coins in crypto currency that will be very useful for all of us so use these dead coins as to gain profit as well as get money....

Thanks alot for sharing this useful information about dead coins, so we should never invest in dead coins before knowing about that, there are alot of dead coins which don't work properly...

Thanks, it helps me or as other beginners like me to her start in this market, focusing on dead coins is waste of time as you said . its good to stay updated as the market is updating faster then we can think.

Yes, you are right there is a lot of dead coins in the market we should avoid those coin due to it's wasting our time where we are not profitable. So, we should focus on the top 10 coins which makes us much more profitable.

Because there is more the 300 exchanges in crypto market and new exchanges listings fee is very low and some scam projects listed on small exchange and after few days their coins or tokens has none buy or seller. So investments must be in top 10 coins. 

Thank you for this topic ! but I think you have to put them on your post to make it much useful for the newbies ! by the way thank you again ! 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

In my opinion you can trust on top 10 coins if you like to. because top 10 coins have the power to make it at top with bullrun. And thank you for reminding us of dead coins always exist.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:03 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Yes they join lot of airdrops and most of them are dead . That coins are just useless and their all work is wasted . You said right . Just focus on top 50 coins atleast and you can earn a some good amount of money . Also they invest in many coins which doesn't give them profit at all.

Your information is very useful.  Newcomers can benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with newbies.  If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

Dead coin is the one thing that you should avoid in the market. No matter if you're a newbie or have a bit of experience, those kind of shit-coins will only dies down slowly and finally not having any value at all. 

Fir beginners i don't suggest to buy or invest in dead coin for right now. Because it will be useless for you and you are beginners so you will get confused about it, so just concentrate on the things which you can to with confidence.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Yes, this is a good way, for everyone who is a beginner and does not know the correct way to choose strong currencies, I think that he should only suffice, as the coins in top 30 in the market.

• +1 1

thanks man 
i agree with you there are more than 90% of coins are dead and no one trade them except bots to deceive the users that is a good coin and a lot of users are trading but when you buy this coin you will not find any one to sell to him and you will lose your capital 
so you need to know how to choose correctly your coin and also the exchange that you will work on it  

Thank you for the information, Teirma, before you were very petrified in the business trade, many things that orangutans are doing right now are related to bitcoint and crypto. Very enthusiastic as a beginner, I still need a lot of knowledge.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

Thank you very much for this precious piece of information I am a newbie myself and it will really help me in future whenever I'll invest, I will avoid buying dead coins.

hi friends! this situation is informative for beginers because as soon as they join this forum they desires to earn currency and profit and in this way, from time to time they lost their private coins. subsequently the paramount counsel is to tag along or trade withe the cover 10 coins to pass up loosing money.

Hello everyone as we all know that bitcoin is the most valueble coin the crypto marke, but there are also lots of dead coin. Begginer tend to collect all kind of crypto currencies and lot of them are already dead. So i would suggest that collect only top 10 crypto currencies. And save your time.

• +3 1

On 2/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, Gg233 said:

i think top 30 market cap coins is a very low amount. it can be right if you are talking about a very long time hold coins and this case we can say to watch only the top 10. but for normal usage there are more coins to be taken in consideration. so i would suggest to look at the coin volume to avoid dead coins, more volume it has and more active it is

Hey you made a good topic we should not invest in dead coin, if we invest dead coin then our money will not com to my pocket. If we want to invest in crypto coin then we can invest to 30 coin in the market.

• +1 1

Thanks brother for your help most of the newbes fall for the dead coins so in my opinion you should first study about the coins and then invest in it. So in that case you should not lose your money.

In my opinion the safe side is to trade on the best 30 or 20 coin in the marketcap .. so you earn a good profit and you know that there's no lose from you capital

Sure, its good to use trusted coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, ETC, DOGE, XRP, WAVES and many many more than using unknown coins to trade with or purchase them. Investigate for each new coin befor invest in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello friend, success! I think that for people who are starting they should keep their earnings in bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin. They are very strong currencies and they are very easy to work. besides that they are very recognized.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.