Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

@Gg233 Thank you for the advice. Indeed, there are a lot of fake currencies placed on the trading platforms that buying them causes a loss of our money, so we must be careful if you tell us about the names of the thirty trusted currencies?

• +2 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend really this coin is very helpful in our future life because this point will get much success in future which will be helpful for us and also for those members who hold your drivers. 

I think this is reasonable.

Many beginners here came from all over the world to learn about Cryptocurrencies so they don't have much knowledge about it.

It's better for beginners to play it safe and deal with the top popular coins. 

If you want to invest money on a platform, then you should have a lot of information on that platform. If you do not have information, then I think you can take a loss. So it is important that you have information about the platform where you have to invest 

Good evening dear friends ..

welcome our dear visitor.

Personally, when I appreciate it with the facts, it will ultimately definitely direct people who are completely new to the bargaining sphere here on the forum and will put up money to harden the dead coin, plus when I also want to create which shouldn't just be placed specifically, although different dollars can be Careful consideration can also help people generate benefit despite its high and low price in recent days only with a lot of love in addition to hard work, patience, vigor and vitality.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

This is a good thing of course and useful, but what are these thirty coins you are talking about, in addition to that, the market is always changing, so what is considered a good coin today may tomorrow be a less valuable currency and in return, a bad coin today may turn into a popular coin tomorrow

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course there are a lot of currencies that need a long time in order to be able to reap profits from encrypted currencies, which may take a year and call an investment. As for trading, it is done in a short time. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello friends, this is true there are many coins in every exchanger that you visit that has no value in the Cryptocurrency marketplace .

So at least you should not take risk if You are a beginner.

Thank you my friend for this useful post it will help new members who want to invest know the best currencies to work with and avoid dead and losing currencies in order not to lose their money they should read this topic and Search good before doing any business or buying any currency .

For beginners when they post 100 coment than it will be dead coins but after that the post 30 comment on daily basis then they get the active coins which is exchange able.

Thanks for the information my friend. I will try my best to do as you said. Please keep us posted with these useful information.

Welcome my dear friend .. it is very useful content and I like to focus on these topics and tips because it is useful for beginners who lack experience .... as the best currency for me is BTC.

I think you are right you have to focus on the coins which are more reliable and give you profit after sometime so keep on investigating that which one is best for you invest your money.

يمكن تعريف العملات الميتة بشكل عام على أنها تلك المشاريع الاحتيالية أو التي لم تقوم مطلقا بتسليم منتج، أو لديها موقع ويب ميت، أو تم التخلي عنها من قِبل مؤسسيها، أو لديها أحجام تداول منخفضة للغاية أو معدومة التبني ، وما إلى ذلك.لذلك يجب علينا معرفة أقوى عشر عملات 

In my opinion if we are new to trading platform than we don't do trading with our own experience we should get a help from more senior member and make sure which coin you use have a good history of increasing thier price because in yobit there are many useless coins or tokens so please avoid them

Welcome, dear friend, I hope you are in good health, thank you very much for your wonderful participation. Indeed, your participation is very useful, especially for us beginners, it is necessary to focus on the currency that we want to deal with, because there are many, many fraudulent sites that could expose us to a loss Great, because we do not yet have enough experience in the field of coding, we have to scrutinize and focus at every step so that we are able to gain with the least losses, good luck for you.

• +4 1

Hello my friend
Thanks for your publication, I need this publication, so to avoid dealing with dead currencies
And began to search them well before investing
I wish you good luck