Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Thanks dude for sharing your experience with the members of this forum especially the newbies who don't know a lot about cryptocurrencies they can get to know about that how and in which coins they could invest so that they can are not good profit from cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Thank you for your details, it is great for the particular those people who are fresh about investing enterprise. I do believe fresh associates must acquire every one of the information about this kind of before starting investing. Should they commence investing without studying the basic principles regarding investing chances are they will experience loss?

Thank you for this amazing post as this will serve as a notification to me personally and all the beginners just joining the forum that will be engaging in cryptocurrency and marketing that there are dead coins in crypto market which one needs to be careful not to waste one's time in investing or trading on those kind  of coins instead we should stay updated and focus on coins that are active for trading and investment in the Cryptocurrency market of today. @Biojay

3 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

Thank you for this amazing post as this will serve as a notification to me personally and all the beginners just joining the forum that will be engaging in cryptocurrency and marketing that there are dead coins in crypto market which one needs to be careful not to waste one's time in investing or trading on those kind  of coins instead we should stay updated and focus on coins that are active for trading and investment in the Cryptocurrency market of today. @Biojay

Yes mate, their are a lot of dead coin in the crypto currency market, we have to make research before investing in any cryptocurrency, and we shouldn't invest on some crypto currencies because of their low price value, most of the cryptocurrencies with a very low price value do tends to be dead coins.

When we buy coins, please pay attention to the trading volume and the price of the coins you are going to buy, because many coins on exchanges whose value are very small or even die. For that, you can buy high volume coins and top cryptocurrencies. Buying the right coins is a way of avoiding self-inflicted losses.

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation that helps us in investing our money. Knowing the ranking of the best 30 currencies is very important, but there may also be currencies other than 30 currencies that earn us good money in this case. We must focus on reliable sources so that we do not enter into a weak investment field.

Definitely, dead coins are the most exceedingly awful spot to put your cash, You said we should zero in on the main 30 coins yet I simply center around the best 20 coins Because on the off chance that they purchase dead coins, they are simpler to purchase yet they will be more enthusiastically to sell on the off chance that they will purchase dead coins it easy to purchase just yet it will be difficult to sell them.

Any currency is exposed to a recession. This happens a lot in the world of stock exchange
Not only cryptocurrencies but any currency is vulnerable to that
The coin dies if it reaches 0
An increase in the demand for the currency will raise its value in the stock market

• +1 1

Right brother newbies are innocent and they should be informed well about the dead coins so that they could save their hard earned money. Dead coins investing is waste and most of them are fake and no one knows about instead the top 30 coins which hold a large volume and a millions of traffic would be better to invest

We should learn good about Coins so that we can avoid from scammer or any bad person . So it is better that we get enough knowledge of trading . we will get success and no harm will be expected.   That is my idea.

• +2 1

Good information, thank you .. I do not know much about dead coins, but I know that you have to complete 100 comments without coins, and then your coins will be earned every day after commenting 20 or 30 comments. Here are currencies that are not dead and will be profitable, especially if well invested

There are very much numbers of fake and dead coin in the world of cryptocurrency. If one mistakenly or intentionally invested in it all the earning will lost. So for we newbies it's very advisable to have an experienced one with you that will guide you in the world of cryptocurrency. Best of luck

That investing in non-traded currencies is a great loss of money and most beginners fall into the trap of dead currencies because they do not have much experience in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I advise beginners to learn and research well before purchasing any currency, even if it is profitable, because the loss will be large.

I'm also an beginner in this forum and I will try my best to follow your instructions and apply them in my life to make good money. I also know that if you buy some dead coins then you will not make an good profit. So it is necessary to choose best coin for trading.

You say right my friend there are many dead  and many fake sites work on these sites just waste of time . If you want to earn more money then you  get some experience about crypto trading and investment  . With trading and investing you can earn more profit daily .  If you have experience otherwise no.

• +3 1

Although the dead currencies are very profitable and you can double your money if you invest in them, the risks of investing in non-circulated currencies are great, including the inability to sell currencies because no one wants to buy this dead currency and this is what the beginners fall into and lose their money, so it is good to invest in currencies.  Popular and traded.

Dead Coins for Newcomers Guide because if we know something good here we can learn a lot more about it because here we need to know a lot about coins then here we can come up with a lot of good quality ideas because here we know something better.  We need to know what to discuss, then we can do something good here, then we need to think a lot about the coin before we do it, then we need to discuss a lot, then we can understand a lot.

• +3 1

I am new here.It is really very informative post. We have to learn first about all the coins.without knowledge many members loss their money in  investting and their efforts are waste.

All the things changes with time so does cryptocurrency .So always make a complete research before investing in any coin and check rate fluctuation .Many coins dies after some time and there owners have loss then .So plz it is recommended to invest in trending coins.

For complete beginners, sticking to only major currencies is the best investment As for those who have some experience, they can track news of new currencies, evaluate them and know their arrangement in the market cap, the size of liquidity and the total number of them, and thus they may be able to distinguish between good and bad new currencies.

You can make any suggestion but the top 30 still has a lot that are useless altcoins and don't deserve the billion dollar market cap they have. I will risk more with lower altcoins bellow top 30 but only after doing research. This simplistic approach of just investing in the top 30 holds no value.

Hi Dear thanks for sharing your personal thoughts i don;t know more about the dead coins but by reading your posts and comments i know little bit about the dead coins .

Thank you so much for your help I tell you that I am new on this forum I read your post and really I get the help with your post so the Dead end dump coins on this forum so then you'll be sure to prevent from them

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

@Gg233 Yes, you are right, so everyone should be careful and study each currency well and know its plans and market value before placing their money in it .