hexwin

Bitcoin wallets

I love electrum because Electrum has many features which are different from other online wallets. But mostly I use coinbase to reduce transaction fee. 

1 hour ago, corrao25 said:

I've heard that there are big withdrawal fees on Exodus. The Ledger Nano S Trezor costs little money. Not everyone wants to buy them if you can find a free alternative. Blockchain wallet is a good solution. It does not need to be installed and it is reliable

What if someone hacks them and you cant access website?
I also know people whos account where hacked on blockchain website

NEVER use online wallet, or you can use them but be aware of the risks.

I am using coinbase, blockchain, uphold as bitcoin wallet. They are quite good and still I didn't find any bad iasue over them. So as bitcoin wallet I will suggest them and any one can use it without any fee. 

Do you know brave is the most crypto friendly browser. There are millions of crypto users only use brave browser because of their security. There are no other browser as secured as brave browser.

Source: https://brave.com/zbm957

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

You are welcome and there are no need to thank for it. Pleasure is mine. Just make sure that you do not change the avatar image you have. I really like it specially that face from Mia 😃

It reminds me some memory and give me a pleasure inside hehe.

LOL, this is totally off-topic, but that doesn't matter. Makes me laugh really hard.

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

By the way, feel free to quote or mention me in any kind of assistance.

Okay, I will do that someday. Nice to meet you.

• Useful or interesting 1

there's a lot of wallet that can be use but like what other said, it is risky if you do not secure it well so i think try to browse a digital wallet that is a complete package, what i mean is the security is 100% reliable and the transaction is good. I Recommend Blockchain, Electrum for desktop user, Coinbase and etc.

Blockchain is also a very good online wallet, because it is safe and it is very easy to use. They are also one of the msot popular wallets on the internet for bitcoin 

9 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

Blockchain is also a very good online wallet, because it is safe and it is very easy to use. They are also one of the msot popular wallets on the internet for bitcoin 

And. It is attractive because it is safe, no need to download and install on a PC. Also, in addition to bitcoin, you can store currencies such as ETH XLM BCH and possibly make an exchange in the middle of the wallet. KYC only needs to be exchanged

5 hours ago, corrao25 said:

And. It is attractive because it is safe, no need to download and install on a PC. Also, in addition to bitcoin, you can store currencies such as ETH XLM BCH and possibly make an exchange in the middle of the wallet. KYC only needs to be exchanged

In the past you could have completed exchanges between coins without a KYC on blockchain but the service they are parter with has added that option a few months ago. Still it is good to store your coins 

2 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

In the past you could have completed exchanges between coins without a KYC on blockchain but the service they are parter with has added that option a few months ago. Still it is good to store your coins 

So. I like his safety. To enter the wallet, you first need to enter the code that is on the mobile phone and then also confirm the exit through the mail. It is a pity that the exchange inside the wallet will require KYC. I think this is one of the oldest and proven wallets

People panic selling is part of the manipulation scheme, thats what they love buying Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Accumulating all Coins from weak hands and then price will move fast. I agree with OP, it happens always in real life, online mmorpg games and stock market. Patience is the key to counter these manipulations if you want not to lose.

The only way of a win win strategy is to be very quick on the button to get those gains and stop trading! However, assuming we're not here just for a quick buck, to trade continuously while minimizing losses one has to keep checking the charts and ensure those buy walls are healthy to keep your investment from dropping. When buy walls are gone, it's time to find a new coin