Bitcoin wallets - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin wallets

There are many Bitcoin wallets and other digital currency, and if you are, what do you want, but each one differs from the other by calculating the security percentage and the withdrawal and deposit fees, and we mention them:

Bitcoin core

Electrum

BitPay

Blockchain.com

Ledger nano 

payeer

Es super buena idea compartir las carteras, un principiante como yo no entiende mucho las carteras, las probaré para ver como están y si conviene o no usarlas.

Edited by joaquin

One of the best and most secure wallets in my opinion is Elcetrum. It is easy to use and there are lots of guides on it. It is free and it can be used to create cold storage which is very important to keep your BTC safe. More sophisticated wallet is ledger. 

There is a great diversity in the number of wallets, but we must be careful when choosing the wallet that we use because there are a lot of wallet applications in the store are not reliable and we may lose our money.

Pick a safe wallet for ensure all the cash on this wallet on the off chance that you pick a trick wallet, at that point you can lose your earned digital forms of money effectively and never move your monetary standards to obscure wallet or trade which offers you to they twofold your cash .

i like electrum wallet to store btc. the wallet is very much interesting to me. there are many new features in this wallet and the security level of this wallet is very high.

Between Bitcoin.Org and Electrum.Org I have no doubt with Electrum, lower commissions, when it comes to maintenance does not affect the transactions, stable security and strength as any, although if you ask me particular opinion I would recommend Yobit.Net, tell you why I think it would be too much, but without doubt; the best.

Electrum is the best for everyone I think because it doesn't require anything to be downloaded unlike Bitcoin Core, Core requires a lot of time to be sync as well as a lot of space in the device unless anyone using prune mode.

•  

On 10/6/2020 at 10:35 PM, pikua said:

It is cheaper friend since the electrum wallet does not have the fees as high as these wallets are since they are official and the electrum is as a secondary type

I can only say electrical wallet is better in term of security, but it support only bitcoin. Unlike blockchain wallet that support few more cryptocurrencies  of up to five, but people do companion about blockchain wallet about scam attacks. 

About the fee, both wallet are noncustodial, only miner fee will be paid for. 

The best wallet for Bitcoin is An Electrum wallet for Bitcoins is one of the safest there is, as it allows you to store the private key on your computer, a hard drive or a pendrive and, in addition, offers a method (through words) that allows you to recover the wallet in case it is deleted from the computer.

They are the most practical in terms of having your cryptocurrencies available to transfer instantly, although they are also the most vulnerable as they are always on the web. Some of the best wallets of this type are:

1) StormGain
Cryptocurrency exchange StormGain is one of the safest places to invest in cryptocurrencies. Not only is it easy, but it is also quite fast.
2) Coinbase
Coinbase is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the United States. It is also one of the largest exchanges in the world. As such, the wallet it offers is also among the best known and most popular.

Coinbase knows how to keep things simple for its users, and its cryptocurrency wallet is often regarded as the best overall web wallet.
3) Blockchain
Now we introduce the online wallet called Blockchain, which got its name from the underlying technology of cryptocurrencies: the chain of blocks (blockchain, in English). This is one of the most popular wallets today, known for being extremely intuitive and easy to use.
4) Freewallet
Lastly, we have Freewallet, which is a multi-currency online wallet, which also has a very user-friendly interface. It also has support for mobile devices, and it comes with more than 30 supported cryptocurrencies. Naturally, that also includes Bitcoin. It offers good security, with pin code and 2FA.

I think that’s what a good wallet is. Which we can use with fidelity. I think this is a great wallet for holding coins.

By the way, I can say that electrum is a very convenient wallet and I would recommend it instead of a regular bitcoin wallet. In general, I advise you to make transfers in cryptocurrencies, which have a much lower commission.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

The wallet (block.io) is one of the best wallets for storing Bitcoin, and this wallet is characterized by ease of use, low fees and high degree of security
I recommend users who collect bitcoins to work with it

The best wallet is arguably the core of bitcoin. why invent something in this case? A similar practice, only private wallets have vulnerabilities in some cases.

These are the best wallets ever and I use them
1- Mycelium wallet.
4- Bitpay wallet.
5- Blockchain wallet.

A good post for beginners to know the best wallet in this field. I used many wallets until I found the one that I see suitable and easy to deal with, and everyone should find a wallet that finds comfort in it.

• +2 1

I took advantage of a large amount of crypto wallet I will advise coinbase for beginners and I still agree with you electrum the best portmone electrum contains the highest security.

Very good post, thanks for sharing the link to see the information about the wallets, it is good to be attentive with this issue, the security of the wallet that is being used, how to avoid being hacked and what is more advisable to use, if the online wallets They are recommended, or what better option can you look for, the truth is that the world of cryptocurrencies is so wide that even this topic falls within that, and I think it is one of the most important, where we are going to keep our money, I have never I used electrum but I have seen that in the forum many recommend it, so I will investigate more about that.

• +1 2