Bitcoin wallets - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin wallets

8 hours ago, Hamk said:

Electrum wallet is one of the best, i am currently using ut on my PC and it serves my purpose of storing my coins

Right to say electrum wallet is very best wallet and have high security and when a users hold their coin on electrum wallet then they feel very comfortable and secure.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

The wallets I have used so far:

~ Bitcoin core

~ Electrum

~ BitPay

~ Blockchain.com

~ Ledger nano S

I do not recommend BitPay and blockchain.com to anyone. 

Oh yeah, I always forget about bitcoin core for some reason, and that's probably the most important wallet of them all, because you're running a full node when you use it.

I wouldn't recommend bitpay either.  I've used it and found that it sucks.  Also I would avoid web wallets like blockchain.info (not sure if that's the same as what you mentioned) and really all web-based wallets in general.

Electrum is fantastic, not only for bitcoin but for some altcoins that electrum has wallets for, like Dash, litecoin, and BCH.  And you mentioned my favorite, the ledger.  That's the best one out of all of them.

The best and most secure bitcoin wallet according to my opinion is Blockchain. Its security is very high and the transaction fee also very low. Coinbase is also very good. If you are doing high value transactions then the cryptonator will be best. And for little value transaction you can use BLOCKCHAIN and Coinbase in perspective of transaction fee. 

Personally I use cryptonator wallet and coinbase, coinpot and I think these wallets are good and safe to store my cryptocurrency I use all these wallets and I will not recommend you blockchain wallet and I did not use blockchain wallet

I think the best wallet is Blockchain and coinbase but there is high fee margin which is hard to moving BTC anywhere but when saw the security feature is quite good from others and i fully trusted in them over fee.

Mainly i am storing my btc in my hardware wallet which is ledger nano s. my trading asset is in the exchange site and i also use coinbase wallet  for storing btc.

I think block chain wallet is good and also electrum too. they both have much security to protect your asset but for new bies need to know how to access any wallet .

Atomic Wallet is undoubtedly one of the safest and best place to manage your crypto. On Atomic wallet your have full control of your funds because your keys never leaves your device. It comes with atomic swap and a built-in exchange. Better than him there are no purses.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:35 AM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.e1f3a4bc6ed3334a7317273345189373.png

For any newbie it is very important to know what wallets are and how to use them in correct way.

Best website to introduce you with wallets in Bitcoin.org

https://bitcoin.org/

Best desktop wallet is Electrum, but you can and compare it with other wallets.

There are also options for mobile, web and hardware wallets.

Always double check if you are on official Electrum wallet website:

https://electrum.org 

Thanks for this usefull informations for new member or new crypto lover like me but i am using binance and coinbase now becouse this sites or aoos are so very easy to use and also my crypto are protected i also include the yobit exchanges this now are the greatest wallets or exchangers today

Its sad to hear your bit coin account being hacked... And guys keep telling people on not recommending the blockchain wallet to people. Whether its a weak security on them or..  Just issues on their network

Different bitcoins wallet used for the holding coins for profit purpose. There are a large list of crypto currency wallet. Most people used the Atomic crypto currency wallet and most peoples used the trust crypto wallet. Different wallet work on same strategy but having different features.

What is the best wallet? Of course it is ELECTRUM. The best wallet I have ever seen. Electrum supports hardware wallets: Ledger, Trezor, Keepkey. It's free and decentralized. More information you can find here.

For those concerned with maintaining privacy, I would recommend the Wasabi Wallet, a build-in CoinJoines protocol for mixing in coins from trusted sources.

I use Electrum and I find it to be the easiest to use.  Especially the Bitcoin Core Wallet is the safest one ever made, if you use it correctly.  If the security is there, you take the key.

19 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

As a newbies ones you open Cryptotalk account you should as well open wallet account where you will see your useful accepted 

for me I used Yobit’s to store my cryptocurrency 

here his the link www.yobit.net 

If anyone want to get the reward of cryptotalk then he need to make account in yobit. they only give your payment in the yobit exchange and you also need to link up your account.

21 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

Yeah!!you have said all the useful things keep it up and it’s good you enlighten users here at this platform 

All should do the useful post here and also spamming is forbidden here. this forum is only giving payment for making the creative post here.

On 01.10.2019 at 19:05, hexwin said:

I saw one member reporting that his account at blockchain.com was hacked,

so I also don't recommend anyone using online wallets like that.

I think that only its owner is guilty of breaking the wallet, somewhere he made a mistake in the anonymity of his data, and paid for it. I myself use the blockchain and I have never been hacked, and have not heard of such cases before

I recommend everyone to use a hardware wallet, because the hardware wallet is extremely safe and secure, I am using a Blockchain wallet but I am still intending to use a hardware wallet.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:37 AM, Mh raju said:

O Don't use bitcoin org and electrum org. I use coinbase account. Because looks like coinbase to me. It is very easy to use. Moreover coinbase is a very popular site. Coinbase is a very secure application.      

Coinbase is an exchange site and it shouldnt by chance categorized into wallet platform.

Mind you, nothing is ever secure and i will advise you to make use of youf personal wallet rather having all your coin save on exchange site.

Bitcoin is the main crypto. Of course many wallets support saving bitcoin. So of course choosing a bitcoin wallet will be very confused, but I suggest using Blockchain and Electrum to store bitcoin.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:35 AM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.e1f3a4bc6ed3334a7317273345189373.png

For any newbie it is very important to know what wallets are and how to use them in correct way.

Best website to introduce you with wallets in Bitcoin.org

https://bitcoin.org/

Best desktop wallet is Electrum, but you can and compare it with other wallets.

There are also options for mobile, web and hardware wallets.

Always double check if you are on official Electrum wallet website:

https://electrum.org 

What is the name if the wallet in the screenshot you put on your post bro, is it electrum ? 

Because I here a lot of this Walllet but never use it. Sure i will check it and try it just to see the difference

2 minutes ago, Ahmed088 said:

I repeat and repeat, I prefer a wallet for all digital currencies, including the important bitcoin currency, which is the most reliable currency in the market, digital currencies, and the best wallet to save bitcoin is the hard ware wallet and its name is atomic, and I only recommend this wallet

I agree that the atomic wallet is one of the best wallets to save bitcoins, but that isn't comparable to real hardware wallet like trezor. Also, like Mendeleev17 has said, saving on nexo.io or mycred.io are valid, if you want passive and secure earning over a long time.

1 hour ago, Mr.crypto said:

The wallet is nothing more than it's a long experience that I think blockchain wallet is the best.

For Bitcoin I also believe in Blockchain. We do know that there are very many wallets for bitcoin and all of them are the best. Because this is according to personal experience, so I also suggest blockhchain is the best choice.

As there are no physical objects or uses of bitcoin, they can not be stored anywhere technically. Alternatively, these are private keys used to access and sign and securely store public Bitcoin addresses.

I think the best Bitcoin wallet is blockchain wallet.This wallet is very safe and very popular wallet.You can also use this wallet