I'm I too late to buy SYS now? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm I too late to buy SYS now?

i want to make this trade but wow! too much at risk, if i place a trade i lose half of my buy amount to sell it back i need to wait not just for profit but for covering that half. It seems like it's going up but too much at risk, advice me here.

Screenshot_2019-10-08 YoBit Net - PirateBlocks (SKULL) Exchange(4).png

Edited by teminalibug

no you are not late to ysy, because its a good time to buy it, but you are little bit late if you buy before then may be you are making good profit now but its a bad luck, dont worry.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/9/2019 at 5:45 AM, teminalibug said:

i want to make this trade but wow! too much at risk, if i place a trade i lose half of my buy amount to sell it back i need to wait not just for profit but for covering that half. It seems like it's going up but too much at risk, advice me here.

SYS so far at yobit plaform was 0.01btc in volume, I don't know what's the good about this coin. Yeah, it was risky to invest to this coins, and only pump and dump will only be happen to this, just don't know when its gonna bounce.

Just now, cryptokram said:

SYS so far at yobit plaform was 0.01btc in volume, I don't know what's the good about this coin. Yeah, it was risky to invest to this coins, and only pump and dump will only be happen to this, just don't know when its gonna bounce.

Thanks i got late response but thanks no no i dd and buy it. i also learned a lesson to check the coin historical data before put my money into buying it.

16 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks i got late response but thanks no no i dd and buy it. i also learned a lesson to check the coin historical data before put my money into buying it.

Just always remember that never invest into a coin that has no buyer and no volume that is too much risky. Onec you invest in that type of coins, accept that you are already lost in trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I think it's okay if you buy to trade, not to store for long.  because if you control the 24-hour market yobit you can buy it and sell it quickly like fast trading.  so it could be bought even though the volume is small usually it is a coin pump and dump.

Yeah, your right in that mate, but you can't make a fast trading if there is no buyers in the coins. That would be fine if there is at least a volume to that altcoins anyhow.

Just now, cryptokram said:

Just always remember that never invest into a coin that has no buyer and no volume that is too much risky. Onec you invest in that type of coins, accept that you are already lost in trading.

But how do i know that a coin has any buyer is there a place i can find that information, and it will be great if you provide me with a link.

Just now, Bashir said:

With Paients you can recover all what you lose in the market all you need is to be calm and keep watching the orders although is full of risk

But you cant stand steady, waiting patiently, while your family is depending on your order, LMAO.

Just now, Bashir said:

Yea that's really bad then I suggest what you gonna do is to use some of the money you have left to start something new

I think i juts need something to pump my money so i have enough, I'm thinking of gambling on dice games, I believe that's be the easier way.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:45 AM, teminalibug said:

Oh no don't ever catch a running train you will hurt yourself. If you find a pumping don't ever try to buy in because it may a trap made by some whales out there.

2 hours ago, Bashir said:

Gambling is some kind risky to go into it if I could advice you I don't think is a good suggestion going into gambling because it's a lucky game and if you are not an expert it's hard for you to earn form it

Yes when a person is not more expert in trading its really very hard for his to earn money in gambling.

It's really risky to invest a coin that we don't know if this is potential or not, more chances of losing money.Better to invest a trusted coins like in the top coinmarketcap.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Oh no don't ever catch a running train you will hurt yourself. If you find a pumping don't ever try to buy in because it may a trap made by some whales out there.

Yes I learned that lesson Ii';m not trying to buy coins that are already bin a bull or pump anymore.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:45 AM, teminalibug said:

To trade with a small amount you can do it. from what I see it will not be profitable if you go to a market with large capital, seen from the volume and number of spot buy orders. For fun trading you can do and just wait until you get a net and then put at that sell order price.

15 hours ago, Bashir said:

Gambling is some kind risky to go into it if I could advice you I don't think is a good suggestion going into gambling because it's a lucky game and if you are not an expert it's hard for you to earn form it

S what is your best suggestion to pump my money fast, I need big capital to start trading, small capita small profits makes we wanna juts gamble instead.

Just now, Bashir said:

I just suggest if you can go on trading on a good coin which could bring you profit because if I ask you of going in to investment it does not guarantee gaining profit in at end of your investment and so to holding as well

I'm currec;y doing investment on investbox with QQQ, but I'm afraid to invest too much money on it as anything could happen, a dump maybe. But if I do in 3 weeks I could get my RIO.

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes I learned that lesson Ii';m not trying to buy coins that are already bin a bull or pump anymore.

That is good because pump coins will not give you a big profit only losses that are 100% guaranteed especially if they are unknown coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2019 at 2:45 PM, teminalibug said:

That can be big problem when you buy some coin, if there is no walls close to each other like in this case.

Like you say that is close to double, and if price go up for example till 300sat which price will be for sell maybe 200sat and you buy at 212sat. 🤨

I can only recommend you to buy coin which have walls and of course to be close to each other, and one more thing I see that SYS have only 0.1 BTC daily volume and that is maybe reason because dont have walls. 😉

Edit: In your tittle you make mistake it's not YSY than SYS.

Edited by BullRunBit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, BullRunBit said:

That can be big problem when you buy some coin, if there is no walls close to each other like in this case.

Like you say that is close to double, and if price go up for example till 300sat which price will be for sell maybe 200sat and you buy at 212sat. 🤨

I can only recommend you to buy coin which have walls and of course to be close to each other, and one more thing I see that SYS have only 0.1 BTC daily volume and that is maybe reason because dont have walls. 😉

Edit: In your tittle you make mistake it's not YSY than SYS.

Thanks for pointing me to edit my title that there is a mistake, I will fix it right now. But what are walls, i have no idea what you are talking about

5 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

That is good because pump coins will not give you a big profit only losses that are 100% guaranteed especially if they are unknown coins.

So we agree wit a conclusion that; chasing pump coins is not a good business, at first I thought that is what I should do, but clear to me now that it is shitty.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks for pointing me to edit my title that there is a mistake, I will fix it right now. But what are walls, i have no idea what you are talking about

Walls or Orders, for example DOGE have walls/orders at 30 and 29 and that is good but if coin/token have walls/orders like SYS that difference is around 100sat that is not good for traders.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, fogacaca said:

NEver heard of this coin but i dont think you are never late to a coin if you believe in its future

check if its still worth now and maybe buyt and invest into it can be a good idea

I think that coins has not future and at the time it was just a pump, i remember buying this coins and not been able to sell fr days.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So we agree wit a conclusion that; chasing pump coins is not good business, at first I thought that is what I should do, but clear to me now that it is shitty.

Yeah chasing shitcoins pump is not really worth it but if we are talking to some legit coins like binance coin chasing their pump is worth it take the risk because they doing real progress to their coun.

You should watch the market, but sooner or later is also a factor, but the more you surf, the greater the price changes and the more continuously you will have the more profit if you can guess the situation.
good luck

On 10/9/2019 at 2:26 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

no you are not late to ysy,

You can't even write the ticker symbol for it correctly, so what do you know about being too late.  Obviously you don't own any of it.

Op, you might not be too late but I'd advise you to stay away from this dog of a coin.  Take a look at its price and think to yourself whether it's low for a reason.  I would suggest that it is.  It's a garbage coin that probably won't ever make you a profit no matter how many times you trade it.

It is depending on weather if you need to buy in order for trading or you want to buy in order for holding. If you want to but for holding you can buy it at anytime but for trading you must have the carefully look on the cryptocurrency market