Release of "Libra" - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soxcryp

Release of "Libra"

Welcome
I see this as a stepping stone to the use of cryptocurrencies worldwide
Facebook has about 2 billion users, and Libera will be a portal through which the world will learn about encryption

From what I have heard on different news Libra will be launched in 2020, most likely at the end of the year just like they tried last year. They are preparing a much better project than the last one

On 1/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, Voida said:

Libra has not been unconstrained yet, and it is possible to not at all reach to that stage, for the reason that of the several accusation against them

Yes, It is only feasible straight to the facebook, but it adopt to much time. Bitcoin is the emperor of the entire the crypto currency.

I think libra is just a dream project only and it will not happen to release any time soon.they are planning it in almost more than a year from now but stil no improvement.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, james said:

really waiting for the big news about facebooks libra. hope it  will launch soon so will see a mass adoption when people know about crypto!

i think if libra is actually launched in 2020 a lot of you people will hate it because you will come to know its not profitable to you as bitcoin and other coins.

23 minutes ago, kukurma said:

Meanwhile a testnet of Libra is working. Works quietly. There is no court trial that telegram open network has. Libra has the greatest chance of becoming blockchain 3.0

Will you please tell us where the Libra testnet is if there is one? This is a facebook only coin so a testnet would only be accessible to facebook staff.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Libra is a kind of cryptocurrency but not really a cryptocurrency ist just like a paypal fund using a blockchain technology. Libra is a combination of ripple (centralized cryptocurrency) and USDT or Tether (stable coin). This centralized and stable coin is really far from what Satoshi Nakamoto have started and envisioned for the crypto world. This coins is not good for trading since it is stable, it is purely a utility coin. But with its value in a stable mode then it could be successful in this kind of pace.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

The release of the Facebook Libra will be so famous because of the Facebook social network has too many members so it will be views by many members

Libra will be release but not anytime soon there is serious reconstructing of the project going on, facebook faces a lot of issues last year by US government officials that lead to most of their partners leaving and halting the launching of Libra.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:41 AM, Generus said:

some people can't wait to see LIBRA compete with other altcoins namely Ethereum or Ripple, but many people also LIBRA will replace BTC😎

Libra is a centralized stablecoin and the only coin it's going to compete with is USDT if Libra even gets to be released, and i am doubting that. Eth and btc are for different purposes, xrp is just pile of crap.

Edited by rekter

On 10/9/2019 at 5:37 AM, soxcryp said:

The world of cryptocurrencies receives another push forward. This time from the hand of Facebook. The social media giant has finally will release "Libra."

Do you think this is the definitive step for the massification in the use of cryptocurrencies worldwide?

1*L6xGUxgXMMRKQADTQBBsaw.jpeg

Yes, it was designed already but before they were able to launch they were being stop by TRO and up to this moment I didn't hear any news that Libra team will continue it's launch. 

There are only few reasons why they are silent right now. Either they were unable to fix their problem or they decided to give up on it as their partners are already leaving the project. 

I am not a fan of using this coin, They are offering nothing new to the table rather than creates a stable coin that is peg 1:1 with USD. They clearly don't have any originality and they are launching a playing safe type of project.

spacer.png

On 12/8/2019 at 5:48 AM, SCB1234 said:

Agreed. Libra reached a little bit of the public's radar, but I think they intentionally did a soft marketing campaign for the negative publicity. It sounds weird, but the tech sector seems to know that bad initial launch is the best thing for awareness. Most recently Elon crashing the glass on his truck. When people start driving them their shares will go way up. Expectations start low and everyone talks. I personally hope Libra never gets legs. BTC and top 100 coins deserve a great 2020.

Libra has problems especially because there is a lot of caution to limit or block it due to the potential it projects. Many possible users would be tracing with this easily putting the world's leading fiat currencies in check. It would be more usable even than the same best known cryptocurrencies.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Yeah, that statement above makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Libra hasn't been launched yet, and it probably won't be.  The partners that dropped out of the project probably know this, and that's why they dropped out.  The U.S. government doesn't want corporations creating money, that's the bottom line, and they're going to do everything they can to stop libra from happening.  I'd be willing to bet money on it.

You would probably win

On 12/17/2019 at 12:23 AM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I think facebook brings a revolutionary change in crypto industry by bringing their own crypto asset libra. Facebook is a most used social platform at present. So libra helps to rank the crypto market quickly. I think it is a plus point for crypto industry.

It could be very competitive, but it seems difficult to allow it to take off. Perhaps this initiative is finally developed from a different and more daring source. In the best style of Satoshi Nakamoto (a kind of extension adaptable to social networks? Who knows). 🙂

I have heard a lot of news about libra and it is not yet released, it is still a project and there is a problem because there are many denials of it. I'm looking forward to it

On 10/9/2019 at 12:37 AM, soxcryp said:

The world of cryptocurrencies receives another push forward. This time from the hand of Facebook. The social media giant has finally will release "Libra."

Do you think this is the definitive step for the massification in the use of cryptocurrencies worldwide?

1*L6xGUxgXMMRKQADTQBBsaw.jpeg

Libra could be another great move towards the adoption of crypto currency but question is would Libra push through to it's release?

I am waiting for Libra coin releasing because I have also some Libra coins,

I don't think so Libra will replace BTC but I think Libra growth will be faster then more coins.

Hope they will release it soon.

2 hours ago, drmsohail said:

I am waiting for Libra coin releasing because I have also some Libra coins,

I don't think so Libra will replace BTC but I think Libra growth will be faster then more coins.

Hope they will release it soon.

Yes, Bro, I am also waiting patiently for Libra to release. I keep in mind nothing can replace BTC. as BTC is the King of CryptoCurrencies and gone far far away. Only time will tell. This is only my Opinion. 

Libra is coin of leading social media platform Facebook  and Facebook wants to entire in crypto currency, so they release this coin but this coin is so many problem creates for launch, because so many big companies leave this coin and this Libra project weaks down and launched date also not confirmed, so we can't expects this coin release in this year.

I think this is a good step to increase the popularity of crypto. when Facebook developed their first coin as Stablecoin. I don't know much about the Libra coin project, is it profitable for bitcoin or not.

It has been many months since the Libra announcement and it looks like Facebook is in an impasse right now. Governments around the world don't like the idea of a virtual currency running in social media used by a billion people. They understand that this will run in parallel with their national currencies and it will actually compete with their financial control. We might even see major countries actually banning the use of Libra for their citizens. I don't either think that Libra will actually liberate populations from their financial slavery. What I think is that it might become useful for online merchants and for the virtual goods market. This will actually bring problems to our own cryptocurrencies which still haven't managed to do much yet.

This central currency is one of the means by which the major powers try to fight the blockchain and the Bitcoin, but it will be a failure before it comes to the markets.

• Useful or interesting 1

immense circle thats sustaining libra in the begining at this instant shaken by PAYPAL emotive out from libra cast and minister finance of germany not behind libra as humankind digital payment

• +1 1

I think facebook libra coin launch in this year because i read some news libra ready to launch in 2020 and i think libra is stable coin lest see after launch of facebook own crypto coin.