How will I withdraw from yobit please - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Just now, kirubel said:

Just click "send to my btc balance" then you can withdraw from it, but the bitcoiin withdrawal fee is to high so i prefer to exchange with litecoin or monero coins they have very less withdrawal fee, but don't forget to link your cryptotalk account with yobit

Okay that's awesome then I'll love to know more about litecoin cos that's going to be useful for me anytime I wanna withdraw from this great platform 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Good evening mate,after completing the 100 post requirement then you should provide with connecting your cryptotalk account to your yobit account to receive your daily income from the forum.happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

after having 100 post you should first create the yobit account , register it on its official site, you should create account with same email that you used on cryptotalk and then visit yobit.net/en/payperpost and enter your ID and then its done

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After you have written 100 posts on cryptotalk you will start receiving payment to your Yobit account that you link with cryptotalk and you can send your earnings to your Bitcoin balance on yobit and withdraw or trade it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4

At first you open your yobit account Then you go to the wallet section.And that's where you'll find currency pairs. And besides, how much do you have? And in order to make a withdrawal, you press the currency to be withdrawn.And you'll see a withdrawal.Copy the text That's it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Just now, syedramim said:

Its very easy. You can go yobit site.and click yobit code method or trade. First click sent to btc wallet.then you can sent to your btc wallet address.

Okay good I'll works towards that okay nice to meet you on this great platform looking forward for more post from you 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, withdrawing your profit is very easy mate, if you have already an account to yobit, you can go with you wallet, after that you can checked the zero balance so that you can easily find your coins, and then you can now click the withdraw button and putting your wallet address on it, wait for a few seconds and you can now receiving your profit.

2 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
You must have linked your account here to the Yobit website, then all you have to do is send to my balance. As for the fertility of the withdrawal, the withdrawal from bitcoin is very high, I advise you to switch to another currency.

Okay thanks for your reasonable comment I'll works towards that okay nice to meet you on this great platform looking forward for more post from you I really appreciate that but I don't know much about btc wallet I only know trust wallet can I use trust wallet also

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, Foisal123 said:

First you should do 100 useful post complete.then you will get 30k satoshi for 30 posts everyday. 

Okay good and reasonable comment thanks for your time tho I like this platform because people here are committed and helpful

• +3 1
  • +4 1

i think that you should first complete your 100 posts and than your earning will be started and you have to link your account with the yobit and all the money that you earn will be send to it. but as withdrawal of the  btc is difficult so you have to convert it in any of the other coins.

• +1 1

you can withdraw btc easily you just need to get in withdraw section and put your address there and your btc will be send for you in few minutes.if you want to withdraw other coins you have to convert btc to those coins.just be careful about wallet address if you put wrong address there is no way to get them back and you assets will be send for another person.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Here i told you that you earn by every post after complete first 100 post. This is your trail where you learn and your post check if you make wrong post then you received a warring point and this is bad for you if you received a warning point in the start.

Work for good and done every work according to the crypto talk section.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Actually, Very easy to withdraw from yobit. If you going to withdraw your funds than convert your Bitcoin into litecoin because litecoin fee is very low only 0.002 LTC. If you want to withdraw in other coins than TRX and xlm is best.

• +1 1

If you have completed 100 posts then you can get 30000 per day. To pull it you can use YOBIT and press Send My BTC To Balance. And automatically your coins are stored in the YOBIT wallet.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

you can withdraw in yobit paybypost page. If you reached 100 posts you can not earn yet.. 100 posts is the requirement to qualified in pay by post campaign you should make another 30 posts so that you can earn 30,000 satoshis. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You need to link your both cryptotalk to yobit account, after that you can receive your payments automatically, cryptotalk forum will send you your earnings daily without any action from you, you just need to send your earnings from cryptotalk place in yobit to your yobit balance 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Its very easy love link your email I'd both crypto talk to yobit exchange in this processes you need to verify your email then your amount links when all complete post 100 post then your earning start your earning goes in yobit automatic when you collecte your earning yobit then withdrewl your earning where you want webmoney are perfect money and so many platforms where you want

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

First 100 post will count in your yobit exchange but you not earn with it because first 100 post will not pay per post after that you do daily 30 post that will give you regular income but daily only 30 posts 

• +2 1

In the event that you have linked your personal account with the forum, you will not take any action to withdraw, because the process of converting to Yobit will be automatic without any interference.

I would say this is very popular.  And since you think you want to get out of it and get stuck on this site I don't know how to escape with Jabit.  Common Chat Chat Lungi Tukwire knows a lot that this is a good site and you can make some profit from it every day.  Say I think. Then the site will have to go ahead.

After completing 100 free entries, you can get 1000 Satoshi for every new post. You will be given 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts per day, which will be transferred directly to your account in the yobit platform. And until you can withdraw from the platform, you must click on the walled option and then there is an option (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal schedule. Click on the sign next to the currency and choose the amount you want to withdraw. Put the private wallet address and click on withdraw

• +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you have cryptotalk balance to yobit panel, just click "send to balance" button, after that click wallets button and choose the coin you want to withdraw

• +1 1

You can withdraw from yobit after you reach 100 useful post from that point you that to receive payments from your post on cryptotalk to your yobit account and you can easily withdraw it by going to wallet.

• +1 1

To withdraw earned funds in bitcoins from the Yobit exchange, you need to click on the button, Withdraw funds, which is located on the Yobit exchange itself. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2