How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Hello my friend, after 100 useful posts, you will get the money on Ubit, after that you transfer them to a Bitcoin wallet, and then you withdraw them to your Visa card first of any other wallet

• Useful or interesting 1

As a new Learner on crypto talk forum, I want to learn more on how i can withdraw money from my yobit account. And also how much I can withdraw per day, week and month 

If you complete your hundred posts than you should do 20 posts per day and you will collect 2 hundred talktokens on the daily bases and also collect some btc points when you collect all these money its enough for you needs and you also Invest in yobit platform

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:58 AM, Abiaan said:

after having 100 post you should first create the yobit account , register it on its official site, you should create account with same email that you used on cryptotalk and then visit yobit.net/en/payperpost and enter your ID and then its done

Excellent contribution, I see that you are very active in this forum, thanks for solving doubts to many.

To withdraw from yobit, it's really kind of difficult to do it your self or the first time, so you should try to get someone who is experienced in withdawals so that they can guy on how to do it.

Iam a new member here I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members very soon with due time. 

@by sharoncott. I will try to get a hold of you for a get on this money for a few days later by the time. I will be learning about the crypto talk.org can be found on the computer and it shows all the elements used in different level of system. The first of the topic can be generated with more information about how to use the data from topic pages. 

• +1 1

I am new here where senior members guide me on how to post not to make any mistake or post anything unnecessary so I think even if I reach the yobit level I still have to look and to be guide by the senior and old members I met on the platform

Thank you, my friend, for your wonderful post
After completing the requirements of 100 posts, you must supply your cryptotalk account with your yobit account to receive your daily income from the forum.
It is very easy to withdraw from your yobit Crypto wallet. First of all, you need to go to your favorite Crypto wallet and then go to the wallet option and select the currency you want to withdraw
Just change your btc coins into low transaction fee coins instead of withdrawing them using the withdrawal function. As easy as any other trading platform

Thanks

On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

To withdraw from Youbit, first login to youbit and go to the wallet option, here you will see different currencies.There is a withdrawal option next to the currency that you will withdraw.You can easily withdraw by clicking Withdraw.

When I stared in cryptotalk I had the same question, but is not difficulte you need to get 100 first post when you got this open an account in the exchange Yobit and linked this platform with Yobit if you dont how to do this try to find a video in youtube, after this you need to continue posting everyday and verify if you recive some token of talk or satoshis after this you can send to your main balance and change for any crypto or withdrawal.

Edited by Antonio Mendoza

First welcome here i hope you very well after completing your 💯 post u need to make yobit id that show u your useful post and daily basis payment the most important things u need to make yobit . After 7 days if u got your amount and u want to withdraw this amount . Try to withdraw with lowest amount first btc convert to XRP . Xrp is the lowest withdraw fees payment . First u need to trading your amount you withdraw your amount very easy . 

I am too new and till now not have any payment I am completing my 7 days trail and excited about my first payment so guide me to get my earnings. I respect you  and learning from you.

Dear fellow after completing hundred posts you will receiving the payment of your daily posts and you make the yobit account and to withdraw funds in Bitcoin from the yobit exchange you need to click the button withdraw money which is located on yobit exchange and it is very safe site for use.

You first create your account on yobit, then convert your BTC to LTC and then get withdraw. If you get the LTC withdraw then its fees will be reduced or your charges will be decreased.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

Firs welcome in crypto world 

2nd you have to complete 100 post. 

3rd You have to get knowledge about this fourm 

4th you have to follow rules and regulations 

5th You have to creat a constructive post 

6th Respect all member's and give postive reputation 

7th Best wishes 😊 

Just click on "send to my btc balance" and you will see your balance in your wallet on the Yobit platform and to withdraw from the platform just like any other withdrawal.

Put the deposit address and click on withdraw.

you ought to alter the bitcoin in your money which you need and after that exchange it into you bank account or go to any broker in that way you ought to able to pull back your money.

if you have complete your first target of one hudred post and then try to keep posting of daily targeted 20 posts. after seven days in yobit wallet your btc balance will show . you can easily withdraw from yobit, may be withdraw of btc fee is expenceive convery btc to LTC which have less withdrawal fee also.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:28 PM, Sharoncott said:

Okay that's awesome then I'll love to know more about litecoin cos that's going to be useful for me anytime I wanna withdraw from this great platform 

Great night mate,after finishing the 100 post necessity then you ought to give associating your cryptotalk record to your yobit record to get your every day pay from the forum.happy posting

First you register your account on yobit and than you will get your coins and token here and when you getting your coins and token you will convert into which money you want and than you will withdraw cit easily with which method you thing its easy and trusted

When you login into your yobit account,you'll click on the "send to balance" button,after that you can change your coins to other valuable coins such as litcoin which has lesser transaction fee compare to that of bitcoin 

After you finish the hundred free posts, you will receive the payments after a week, and you can withdraw the profits by clicking on send to my balance, and you will get satoshi in your balance.
It is important to make sure that your account on the forum is linked to your account on the Yobit platform.

When you link your account on Yobit, the forum will automatically send the money to your account in YoBit exchange, send the money to the wallet in Yobit, go to the wallet and select the cryptocurrency you want to send, specify the amount, confirm the fees, and put the address of the person to whom you send the money.

My friend, you will start receiving payments after you finish the 100 posts. The first payment you will take after 7 days. You have to publish 20 posts daily to earn the full money. You can lose money through your wallet.