What is your main goal... ? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My goal is to earn money from cryptotalk to generate a big capital for a profitable business but this is not only my goal i want to learn about cryptocurrency and want to know ideas and aware from this currency.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My main goal is to work and earn here and save your personal data from the scammers and do not. Join those scam peoples in the social media. Who have many  tricks to get your information so buddy your main. Goal must have to learn and earn more for you in the future

• +5 1

Thank you for this question, but from my personal perspective, the main goal is to benefit from information about cryptocurrencies and learn more.

Thank you for this question, but from my personal perspective, the main goal is to benefit from information about cryptocurrencies and learn more for making this field a living job maybe and why not.

Edited by black539
  • +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I have an goal to achieve I just want able to use cryptotalk and how to trade in this website I just have to know how it works and how take profit from trade 

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

I really enjoyed reading how you made this explanation extensively. I really learn a lot from it. Even though its not only on cryptocurrency alone. 

I am new begginer here I think that I will collect information about the crypto currency .than my main goal to earn many coins in the crypto currency . My main object to learn and get the more information about the Crypto currency.

• +2 1

Actually!  I’m a brand new apprentice here, of course I think I’ll collect cryptocurrency data.  My main goal is to make a lot of money in cryptocurrencies.  My main topic is to know more information about cryptocurrency.  And if anyone knows about it, let me know.

• +4 1

my major goal is to have savings so i should purchase what i need also, my most important goal right here is to learn right here and percentage my ideas due to the fact this honestly a good place for crypto fans.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, Popedee said:

Quite instructive. I signed up to this forum to read more about crypto and learn more. I read more than I comment so I can grow and the lectures here is worth the while. It's more valuable than the payment

Strongly agree. The knowledge that everyone could learn from here would be a big help someday that's why let's continue to learn everyday and share our knowledge to those who are willing to discover cryptoworld. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Except Airdrops there is no way where you can make even 10 to 20 $ a month, so these are bad options one should never go for any of them, instead you can learn a skill and earn money out of it.

The main goal of mine in this forum is to earn money, beside this it will boost my knowledge up to date with the people experiences. It's a great platform to gain knowledge and share experiences 

My original purpose for coming to this forum was to earn money, which I know is the goal of everyone on cryptotalk forums. But after I joined in a few months, I understood not only the money I was getting here but there was a lot of knowledge I was learning. I unconsciously understood trading and was able to trade, even though I had never traded before. Money is not the main thing now, but experience is very important for me to apply in the future.

• +2 1

Very well said, mate! There's no such thing called "free" in this world. All we do are not for free, we do something and investing to something everytime we do a work. Here in cryptotalk, by investing our times we can learn and earn. We should consider learning how to market, invest, mining etc here because its for ourselves as time goas by working here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think most of us started in faucet while we were learning how to invest, something that can be achieved in these forums to achieve the necessary knowledge to start making investments 

• +3 1

Goals mean difference value to different peoples. My main goal is to work here and to earn an amount of money to be self dependent and to helps other to be I dependent help the people. And spend good work. 

My main goal is to meet new people, learn and earn enough money to take total control of my life so that I won't be blaming others for my failure. Think this platform has more than a enough for each and everyone gain or learn something.

• +2 1

My  goals in this forum is too earn money so that my income will increase once again too learn more about crypto currency market how buy in low Price and sale it in high price 

I think that these mentioned are ways to reach to some goals. I have as a goal to reach to 1 bitcoin some day and the higher the price goes it seems to be even easier with all the marketing and online jobs we find. The altcoin market is also helping and we should be helping it and not just Bitcoin alone.

You make such a great post i am spending my time on thus forum to earn and learn i am getting knowledge and money from this forum and most important i am learning about exchanges and online marketing and trading which will be helpful for me in future so my main purpose is to learn and earn

In attendance is batch i preserve expand from separate forums acquaint with on this site. But my goal is to grow rotund in rank about digital marketing and crypto currency. And i desire i will undeniably cause it from this site. Besides of digital marketing nearby are not the same concepts that i bottle find out from at this point.

Nice article, but in my opinion what next??

We know the goal is making money, but for what? You must know what purpose why you need to making money. If you forget it, i believe you will be like other. After making money you will spend it, then repeat it again until you die. For me my purpose to earn money is to make my life more easy. My long goal is making the passive income, so i don't need working until i die. Because that i always doing hardwork and test new strategy to make that happen.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.