What is your main goal... ? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

you are very right friend. All that list that you said serves a lot of learning at the beginning when you are a beginner and you are entering this world after that you should invest your time in a little more advanced knowledge such as trading to generate profits from your cryptocurrencies. Although you should not necessarily leave all the ways to earn without investment that you have mentioned, for example I continue with Airdrops.

My main goal is to get enough knowledge to use it and make a big profit. In general, my dream is to buy myself a yacht, and once every three months to sail into the ocean and count my cash))) oh dreams

Originally my goal was to earn money when I joined cryptotalk but I have discovered it's a great platform to learn and become competent in cryptocurrency trading and investment at the same time earning income ,what a great platform.

I have some goal in my little life,,,but my main goal is make a proffesonal teacher....because it is a noble proffesion,,, a teacher is trusted by all people....besides my another goal is make a free lancer,,,,,

my main goal is to make money online, trading, investing, mining. anything that makes money is my  goal. but for now I focus on trading, because trading is more profitable, trading is not easy, maybe you can buy coins at low prices and sell high prices, but before buying you have to analyze first. besides trading, if there is free time then I take the time to discuss on cryptotalk.

My main goal in cryptocurrency world do trading and increase my BTC supply. BTC is main coin to me in this world. I'm trading altcoins for increse my BTC. This wal i think safest way in the trading.

My And the goal today is to Earn enough money that I can declare a retirement in around 10 to 15 years from now. Currently I am a teenager and will soon hit my 20s, I just want that I have enough money to have a retirement in my mid 40s. Enough money is like having Enough to support me through my old age and also my children till they are teen and maybe even further if needed. It may seem kind of over Thought as of now but still that's what I wish for, otherwise we are doing our part and just hoping for the best.

I attended this furom to learn more about crypto and use the experience of other members. this furom is very helpful for beginners to increase their knowledge on crypto. different members publish helpful posts

Моя главная цель-стать опытным трейдером, в то время как я всего лишь любитель

My main objective is, in a correct way, to find a way to make money. First, to get enough knowledge, then to apply it and start generating resources. My main objective is to reach my financial freedom.

My main goal is naturally to make a lot of money on cryptocurrency, last time in 2017 it did not work out, but this whole 3-year long bear market I buy all the time, even if it continues to be bearish, I will still buy, because the bull run is all it will happen and this time I will be ready

Very good article companion, it is true that you have to set daily goals because if not the profit will never balance that balance, there will always be information ahead that we must make sure that it is accurate or not and that will make you grow in this of investments and more.
It is necessary to try that this balance is always level of knowledge and benefit.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

If you ask me about crypo, and I assume you do, it is to make some crypto capital. Of course this would include having different cryptos into my portfolio, successful trades and much experience. This is not necessarily bond to my life in real world because I have another job and it is basically and extra income.

My main objective is to learn more about Cryptotrading every day and to achieve the highest possible profitability in order to achieve the financial freedom that I so desire. I respect and accept your opinion very much and I hope that you will be successful in everything that you are about to achieve in the cryptoworld. Remind everyone to study and work hard. Greetings

My main aim is to work harder , acquire alot of knowledge, trade very well , investment and alot because looking at the angle of 1Btc can change my life. how about making more BTC. my goal is to WIN

When I started with cryptocurrencies, my mind was to earn free money, I realized that you invest something valuable that you cannot get back, like your time, so it is not free, and well, they are almost always airdrops what I usually do or some faucets, but Lately I have changed my way of thinking and I am raising a capital to be able to invest in digital mining and also try to invest in other exchanges to generate good profits

I am a short time trader. i invest anycoin for a few days and sell them within short time so i cant make huge profit but i like the small profit will low risk.

I completely agree with your exposition, I love it when you do something that people forget, the time ... let alone the cost of electricity and why not add the wear and tear of something very precious to me, I think for you too and it is THE VIEW.:classic_blink:

My eyes suffer a lot with the screens, reflected lights and both the mobile phone and the monitors wear out and make you lose both visual capacity and Vista, BEWARE of THIS

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Like many of us, my main goal is to obtain very good benefits from cryptocurrencies, and as you mentioned we must move on and not get caught in the first phases, it is not a complicated path but it requires a lot of knowledge and some experiences. In my opinion, I don't think it's necessary to forget everything else that we've already been through since as far as I'm concerned I still get good benefits from some faucets, as long as we have dedicated a little more time and analysis to the different sites. we can see higher profits. In other cases we can see the earnings from referrals, but I will not deny that we cannot stay with that alone, we must look for more profitable things, and not abandon our main goals

My objective is in the medium and long term, entering what you call "group 2". Get money from airdrops and publications to invest in trading and hold coins that are worthwhile according to what you research. I never tried faucets or apps because they leave very little profit.