What is your main goal... ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Yes the main goal is to make cool money whether it is a short term or long term. And to make and keep money, we need some atom of financial literacy like the one you just posted. Information is the key! Thanks for sharing.

8 hours ago, filip289 said:

My main goal is to use the crypto world to speed up the fulfillment of some life goals. Eg. repaying loans for an apartment, buying a new car, etc. We all strive for a better life, and we can only achieve it with knowledge. I guess most people are here to spend their time well and learn something new.

Surely in future Crypto currencies shall reach different geographical locations world wide, with the massive adoption it's experiencing especially this year of 2020 which is accompanied with global challenge. This left people with no option than to join the world of crypto, now they're making additional income passively from different participation engaged.

• Useful or interesting 1

My main goal is to invest in long-term digital currencies that have the potential to grow a lot in the future.

I registered on this forum quite recently, but I have already received a lot of useful information. I am grateful that people who understand the field of cryptocurrencies share such information, and help people like me understand it. But as for the main goal, I think, as well as making a profit.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Surely in future Crypto currencies shall reach different geographical locations world wide, with the massive adoption it's experiencing especially this year of 2020 which is accompanied with global challenge. This left people with no option than to join the world of crypto, now they're making additional income passively from different participation engaged.

Yes, that's what I expect as well
The widespread use will make currencies develop more and take root in global trade and dealings as a whole
Thanks to this, everything will change in the future
Without electronic currencies in the future, I do not think that it will be a success because we are going to a rapidly developing world that needs new things, and the best of these things are electronic currencies and their many features and new technologies

My main goal is to raise some money to help my family through the harsh conditions of life and to have a wife and children and to be able to fulfill their simple dreams under the circumstances of this dire life.

I think investing time in learning the crypto space is worth in the long run. You need this information to make good and profitable descions 

On 10/2/2020 at 12:27 PM, discofabietto said:

I earn 400 UNI too but i sell it at 3,5$.

Anyway in my 5 year experience it's my first big earning on a airdrop or distribution. 

I hope we will have more like this one in the futures!

i think UNI airdrop is like a once in a life time thing, not many coins will give people free 1200$ without any catch behind it,

On 10/2/2020 at 5:33 PM, marchal87 said:

Thank you for this topic. The main goal of all members is to earn money. In addition, through this forum, you can learn how to invest money and how to trade by raising the problems that you encounter with the rest of the members and you will find solutions to them. I wish all the members good luck

i think this platform is a great place for all newbies as they post and learn about crypto and get paid for it, the good thign about payments is that they attract more people to join crypto world.

• +1 1

On 03.02.2020 at 08:02, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

First of all to understand how does the crypto works and then i wanted to buy youbit miner to start earning money

oh my main goal on trading is to reach 2% profite dailly however is the method or the strategy this is the best way to best profitable buisness good luck to everyone.

My main goal in crypto trading is to earn money, but as it usually happens, when you are into something, you get to know a lot of new information, and I am amused, I started learning about crypto in late 2017, and from that time I learned a lot of new information, I know pretty a lot about crypto and know I can keep the conversation with people about crypto, that is pretty useful I will have to say, keep learning guys, there is no useless information in this world. Keep trying and you will earn money form trading!

On 2/2/2020 at 23:02, alexisfuentes said:

Objetivo: largo o corto

El objetivo es ganar dinero.

En mi aprendizaje en este Foro me he planteado la pregunta frecuente; donde ganar dinero gratis? o como ganar sin invertir nada?

Nunca haces nada gratis, de hecho inviertes algo que tiene un valor incalculable "Tiempo"

Es un error que todos cometemos cuando empezamos en este cripto marketing, pensamos en monedas "gratis" y comenzamos el proceso en diferentes cosas, principalmente:

• Grifos
  • Gotas de aire
  • Aplicaciones de minería
  • Minería de CPU
  • Minería de GPU
  • Prueba aplicaciones, software
  • Y un gran etc.

¿Cuál es el objetivo principal de las promociones de cripto?
En estas promociones obtienes experiencia, pero básicamente es un nivel de aprendizaje donde damos tiempo para algunas monedas, pero pasado un tiempo determinado, en el que como máximo no deberían ser más de tres meses, debes decir adiós y seguir adelante.

Siempre debería encontrar en las promociones: "pagos versus tiempo versus aprendizaje"

Hay lugares excepcionales como Crypto Talk, donde obtienes una ganancia aceptable por tu tiempo, pero lo mejor que aprendes en el proceso.

Por eso es "una tontería" cuando muchos vienen aquí y dicen que su prioridad es hacer 30 por día, se olvidan de aprender y quieren hacerlo en el menor tiempo posible. Crypto Talk es un lugar para quedarse, para que sea parte de su vida en el mundo de las criptomonedas.

De todos modos, como todo lo anterior es el comienzo de tu participación en un negocio de inversión, todas esas Fichas, Fichas, Monedas que se ganen son para inversión, para animarte a usar tu dinero en el futuro. Pero este es el camino largo, debes estar sabiendo porque todo esto sucede.

Entonces lo opuesto es el camino corto, obtienes monedas por inversión de tu dinero ... tomas ese dinero y haces inversiones en el Exchange

Hay personas que nunca han hecho un faucet, un airdrop, etc. Simplemente se inscribieron en un Exchange y compraron. Manejan grandes cantidades de Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

También hay un grupo (3) que convive entre "Grupo 1 y Grupo 2" conocen su valor "tiempo", solo obtienen rentables lanzamientos desde el aire y seguramente han superado a Faucets, minería y cualquier sitio que les haga perder el tiempo.

¿En qué etapas te encuentras actualmente? o no puedes escapar de la etapa inicial, él quiere cosas gratis, es decir, el camino que nunca parece terminar y nunca quieres sacar un dólar de tu bolsillo para invertir. (Grupo 1)

Ya realiza inversiones de su bolsillo e intenta realizar inversiones reales de más de $ 100 (Grupo 2).

En realidad, no importa en qué etapa se encuentre. Lo que debe saber es hacia dónde lo guía todo este proceso de incentivos.

Finalmente:

Estás en un negocio donde invertir es lo que debes hacer, donde comprar y vender es el objetivo. 

Entonces, tu propósito es ganar dinero.

It is very useful and important information and much more for people who are starting and do not know much about the subject

On 2/3/2020 at 4:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

This is the main reason am waiting for this airdrop, I just can't wait to buy one of those mining package. Am a business man of course. I am sure that for me this hole platform will be a big turnaround for me and my entire friends. Thank you yobit.

Исчерпывающая информация, на форуме много полезного можно для себя узнать как и где например узнал тонкости работы на площадке yobit

My main goal is to become a  respected and well known crypto trader ! I am still learning about it ! I Know trading is not easy but i try my best to achieve it

my main goal is to live happy and felling lucky with hope about the life. i know if i can go for my dreams and never stop i will get it sooner than i think

• Useful or interesting 1

My main objective is to learn as much as possible about the different aspects of cryptocurrencies to know as much as possible about their operations since as the type passes, the various cryptocurrencies led by bitcoin gain more strength at the international level.

• +2 1