What is your main goal... ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Helo friend my short time goal my part time income continuously by cryptotack website and my main goal 1st i create a own youtube channel now then I will reach millions of subscriber and next my mairrage to my love with one that's solve thankyou. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I was looking for work and did not find until a friend suggested that I enter this field

Let's be honest

My goal is to get money

obviously the main objective is to make money in some way, to get altcoins to be exchanged for real money, however in order not to waste time you have to be selective and that is to do those things that require an average time and offer an acceptable profit so I would exclude faucets and airdrops and I would focus on bounties and translations

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

i believe btc price can go to the moon soon and btc price will touch 30000 this year but for life my goal is studying until i became a doctor.

This is a great goal and you can achieve it if you strive for it. Bitcoin might manage to reach 30,000 at some point, although I'm expecting this to be during 2020. 

As far for me, I'm expecting to find a job soon as the coronavirus has hit the sector I'm working (tourism) very hard. I couldn't find a job this summer and looking for something to cover the monthly expenses. With all this I was unable to make long term (1-2 years) investments in some altcoins that have the potential to moon. 

• +5 1

My goal here in this forum is to learn and at the same time earn. I know that in cryptoworld there's a lot of opportunities so if we gain more knowledge about on how crypto will help us to earn money we can be successful someday.

My first goal from the internet from years ago is to get a lot of money because the ratio to me is money is almost everything at the present time and can open a lot of doors for you.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:51 AM, Abuyaman said:

i believe btc price can go to the moon soon and btc price will touch 30000 this year but for life my goal is studying until i became a doctor.

Great goal @Abuyaman and you definitely achieve your  goal, and I agree with you bitcoin reach 30000$ dollars, but I don't think this target reach in 2020 maybe we expect next year, but now bitcoin bull run started couple of days back now bitcoin prices at 11,120$ dollar's hope btc prices touch 20000$ dollars in this bull run.

My main area of concern in this forum is trading, investments section, I just want to become a global successful trader. Here I am learning extensively to make my dream become reality

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

You Are pretty right that when we new in crypto world we invest our Time in it which lead us to learn some knowledge from it but if people think as a Newbie i should look for earn  free coin only then your payment vs learning competition wont be same but he will fall down in both site like cant earn later and learn too.. So first of all we should learn then look for earn❤    

• +3 1

Just now, Ajayunbeatable17 said:

And so i have one doubt about why most of the billionaires are not investing in the mining platform and why?

If you know why please reply me.

Because even mining has its own risks (even if you have easy access to cheap electricity) with cryptocurrency prices going up and down constantly, they usually rather stay with stable national currencies like USD which carries way less risk, that being said you have to be aware of the fact that there are many big mining farms around the world specially in Asia and they are of course owned by someone so that is not true all the time.

Let us agree that the use of investment sites, airports and applications is a passage of time or a way to collect money, but in a very long time and useless Trading in the crypto market is a profession like any other profession in the world that requires capital and perhaps the previous methods consider it a way to collect capital, but it is not feasible in my opinion. Thus trading needs capital, firstly, and secondly, it needs knowledge, learning, and gaining experience in analyzing and forecasting the position of the currency

• +4 1

12 hours ago, Alex9876r said:

Let us agree that the use of investment sites, airports and applications is a passage of time or a way to collect money, but in a very long time and useless Trading in the crypto market is a profession like any other profession in the world that requires capital and perhaps the previous methods consider it a way to collect capital, but it is not feasible in my opinion. Thus trading needs capital, firstly, and secondly, it needs knowledge, learning, and gaining experience in analyzing and forecasting the position of the currency

Not because you make many words in a post, it means useful, in fact what are you trying to express?

Not only is it offtopic but it's confusing and nonsensical to the topic.

It is about objectives, I think a good and immediate one can be to make posts that contribute to the topic.

Please don't spam / shitpost. It can be an immediate goal.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My personal definitive goal would be to accomplish two bitcoin. I believe most of us how the definitive goal correct? Therefore that is the reason why cryptotalk right here for all of us to obtain which objective, simply possess which dedication.

My main gold of joining this forum is just simple, I just want to learn knowledge and earn money as well and those things are really available with this forum so I choose to stay here.

Here all were present for money. Time is important for everyone when members spent time then they get their earning.  My goals are that I get knowledge from people of different countries. I want money in return of my serving time on this forum. 

In this world everyone want to earn money. 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:12 PM, maybs999 said:

My main goal is to impart my knowlegde to the people who wants it and needed my presence like giving opinions in there certain prpblem from this i could help my fellow gods children around the world

Same here I also want to share what knowledge that I know to other members who are willing to learn that's why I will use cryptotalk to share those knowledge and help newbies to adapt here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/20/2020 at 8:16 PM, Moontong said:

My main gold of joining this forum is just simple, I just want to learn knowledge and earn money as well and those things are really available with this forum so I choose to stay here.

Firstly if you have enough knowledge About cryoto currency then dont go for earn money because its not      the rule.  If you have enough knowledge so  its makes you reach ither.. But we all shoulde be aware niw.         

15 minutes ago, Adnan78 said:

My main goal is a acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency. Then earn money to abide by crypto all rules.

Welcome to this forum my friend and I am happy for you that you found this forum. That is a right decision my friend that you want to earn money here by the accordance of the rules of this forum for us to avoid unnecessary things here like getting warning point or getting our account ban and I can assure to you that you can achieve you goal here in this forum because there is a lot of members here that giving us knowledgeable post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your information is very valuable. I am telling one thing time is one the main factor for success. If you give time to anything so one day you will be successful like in crypto talk my goal is getting knowledge. And for knowledge more time is required so i am giving time to this form. If you get more knowledge so ultimately you earns more and more money in future. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really love posts like this with a lot of detail ,gives a lot of information and not like a lot of clutter and spam posts. in my humble opinion faucet is something which is really time-consuming and stressful to do at the end of the day if you are going to do it ,you should really be engaged in it.

This is basically true. Whether one's goal is to achieve the long-term gains or the short time gains, the time factor as well as the money element is very important. Through constant learning and habitual practice about cryptocurrencies, Bitcoins and other investment strategies one can achieve the goals of long-term financial stability.

1 hour ago, Leo stephen said:

My main goal is to give and gain knowledge also we can earn by posting useful information in this forum. 

Very good one, @Leo stephenstephen  you aim for the development of this forum not even only you in particular, this is how everyone should have at his mind being in this forum but not as others who only came here for the purpose of earning money simple.

Thanks for that very wonderful contribution

• +4 1

My first and main goal is to get more profits and increase my financial income. I will do more hardwork for achieve goal. I want to work here more time and earn more profit by posting comments. My goal is to achieve atleast 1 bitcoin on this field. 

Many people have there own goals which they need to achieve in the future, I also have many goals this are my few goals like stay as long as a family member in this cryptotalk and earn more money and get more knowledge in this field.

I agree with you in many ways. Sometimes, airdrops give you their tokens for verification, and sometimes you can get a very profitable solution! There are also cloud mining, but they require investment, just like regular mining. I think the best solution is still freelancing and airdrops

• +2 1
  • +3 1