What is your main goal... ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

You mentioned everything except trading which is the most common and profitable way of making money. Faucets and apps are low-earning methods. Most Airdrops are scams and mining requires heavy investment and knowledge. In the end, you will only end up with trading because it is the most balanced of all methods. You talked about the importance of time in your post and I have to add that trading is the fastest way to earn money because you don't do any particular tasks, you just monitor your coins.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

There is a lot of great information you have given.  Some people are very emotional.  They want to get as much profit from the trade as possible.  It is very important for the business to have patience and experience.  Those who do not have these two things often do not make a profit in trade.  And lose their money.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:11 AM, Tuli Khan said:

My goal in here is to earn and also learn because as far as I earn money here. Also to earn profit from crypto. I think crypto is the best platform to earn money.  I will never stop until i reach my goal in the world of crypto.

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

Many users strive to make a good post is their goal, be honest users, do not fool the community, stealing content is a bad practice.

Become a positive user that can be a good goal in the short term.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:44 AM, Tanisha19 said:

I joined crypto for collecting more information about crypto.Also to earn profit from crypto. I think crypto is the best platform to earn money. 

like.jpg.294319a5ed1b3ca36ade774bd568b5dd.jpg

On 2/28/2020 at 3:05 AM, Cuticle06 said:

My main goal in the cryptoworld is to become one of the best trader in the market. And also a good content creator in this forum and in order for me to achieve that i need to feed my self more about cryptocurrency what are the tips and techniques i can use to become a  successful trader. I will never stop until i reach my goal in the world of crypto.

like.jpg.294319a5ed1b3ca36ade774bd568b5dd.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My main goal is to acquiring knowledge and besides do something good me me by myself .Actually still no i am a student and besides study i ant to earn .and i think cryptotalk will be a good platform and to solve this problem.

This site the first main goals is education related and more than information for general knowledge and batter experience in this site and i will be walking with be realistic.

very nice topic, this can be an eyeopener for some especially those who are here only just to complete post,disregarding that they can gain knowledge also that can help them in understanding crypto,

My main goal is to earn ideas from these forums and get ideas about important issues. A useful forum for cryptocurrencies is where people can easily earn through posts and comments. There are many things that will help us in the future.  Reservation, etc. It is really fun to enjoy the forum here with earnings  A forum.

I think the ultimate goal of every member here is to earn money.So i will suggest every member to read the post on this forum and increase your knowledge about crypto.After learning everything you can start to trade which will be beneficial for you.

If I can spare a sufficient amount of free time from business life, I am thinking of investing in Crypto money. I want to buy a good level car with the right investments. Of course, this is my first goal.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:58 PM, hazrat344 said:

each person will have salute oregon  target locus he beaver state she desires to get back.because my own objective commit larn analogous securities industry and need that one may take in net.

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

This topic is about objectives ... you can start by making good posts, contributing, improving your grammar, making your community grow. It is hurting the forum and its community with such comments.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

nothing for much im just trying easiest way to make money which is the long way but its my first time anyways so welp im not sure what to try next time i cannot risk something yet am not prepared but i see theres a alot of choices of path to begin with i would try to look out what i can get for the best.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

"sorry i cut "

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

The reason is one think about this questions ? All people just want to be rich with easy and faster. But sometime they forget one think. Time never stop. 

So how hard you can go to pursue the word success or goal it will remain difficult. Because it works or won't continue in life.

The main goal of all the members here is to earn a lot of money.I also intend to do the same.So iam reading the posts here everyday and increasing my knowledge.I think very soon I will be able to earn a lot.

My main goal is to improve my knowledge and make new friends which can help me in future. Also I want to earn some crypto, I suppose it can give me a lot of money in future

I dont know what goal you are achieving but my goal is to get some 100 posts so to start my payment but here I just started to work so I am going for my ultimate goal which is my 100 posts and then I will go for big payment in future.

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

On 2/3/2020 at 1:23 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

Excellent and really informative post buddy, Yes we never count time in our life, time is a asset. Now many people come to cryptotalk earning bitcoin as quickly as possible but we have to learn from this site beside we can earn too.       

Correct, i strongly agree with you that this post is very valuable for us. For me, my main goal in this forum is to learn more about crypto currency so that i can try something more in crypto currency to earn huge amount of money. 

Hello dear friend Many thanks to you for sharing such a beautiful post with us I am new here but I do not know much yet hope everyone will help me to find out about this matter.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

The main goal of many people including me using cryptocurrency is to make money, by getting through a free site or by trading to make a profit, where buying and selling is not the goal.

Obviously this post is valuable and full of information but the size of this format is too large that consumed much of time in reading... i agree with you and appreciate you for providing such information to us. Time , Learning ,Earning are co-related to one another .Thank you.

I am new user..my main goal is to earn money with my studies..and I fine crptotalk to fulfill my dreams   ....

My main goal in this forum is to gain knowledge in crypto and earn as much as I can so that I can start a business that will help me to be stable financially and also to be able to help others.