What is your main goal... ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal is a successful on make app and software..

From my childhood iam interested on games and software.

Now I know many things about how to make game or how to make a valuable software which useful for people..

That is my main goal in my life

First of all my main goal was earning from this site. But after joining, I got that I can learn about crypto currency from this site. So, my current goal is learning and earning.

Last 4 years I learn lot of things from crypto market and earn lot of amounts from crypto also some lost. 

In my experience when  I lost then I learn about lost reasons. 

Now Airdrops and bounty  only easy way to earn Money without any investment.

Although the topic is long, but I enjoyed it very much. I tried a lot to get free coins and tried mining. It did not work. I could not get good earning except through the forum. I will work on trading the profit in the platform well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my real goal for crypto is collecting more and more btc and hodl them because i believe btc price can go to the moon soon and btc price will touch 30000 this year but for life my goal is studying until i became a doctor.

My main goal is to do meaningful comments and by that earn lots of money nd invest in future nd know about more cryptotalk or crypto currency.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:10 PM, abdullah mohmmad said:

Yes, there are many goals and I did not understand your exact question
In coding, my goal is to find a good job and earn money legally and easily
In the forum my goal is to earn money and learn from it

Thank you, my friend, for the important information that other people provide in this forum. I also work on this forum and check out four of them. I collect the capital from them. Thank you and I wish you good luck.

My main goal is to boast a excellent hope more than ever in bitcoin investment. To give rise to cash and to be converted into financially stable!  That's why im at this time to discover more. 

I think the main goal is to earn and have a better living. Afterall the meaning of life is the betterment of living and so obviously the main goal is to earn good.

I entered Bitcoin in 2017, without even understanding the concept of decentralization. If I knew at least that back then I'd definetely invested more. Knowledge of the fundamentals behind cryptocurrencies will help us make better judgement and invest accordingly. Meanwhile when we blindly invest in a coin that we know nothing about, hoping that it's chart will pay us off, is just gambling. All these mistakes cost us because we lack critical information for our decision making. I'm trying to convince new members to take a better look at crypto and find out why and which ones we are using. If I manage to convince even one person to just read a few pages of the whitepaper, then there will be hope.

Well my goal in here is to earn and also learn because as far as I earn money here I should also acquire much knowledge because I might want to go into trading or investing but first of all I need to acquire knowledge so as to avoid the chance of loosing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Olaitanhammed said:

This post is really awesome to be honest, I learnt my lessons here that I am investing my time and that's why am been paid, not free money                                                                                                                                           

782984142_like20x20.jpg.35cb45cd5b818921da2ae158f12c4dab.jpg
That's right, the most valuable thing we have even those who have a lot of money and fame sometimes pray for free time.

In any case, the free money is in reference to that obtained without capital investment, to that I refer.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I joined crypto for collecting more information about crypto.Also to earn profit from crypto. I think crypto is the best platform to earn money. 

Hello my dear friend. As a beginner my goal was to learn all the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk forum. Now my goal in to collect as many satoshi as much i can. And looking forward to invest them. 

You already all the known and the most used methods to earn money or cryptocurrencies, with this topics, I think no newbie will ask again about where we can earn money, thanks for this contribution and this is one of the useful topics, I don't have anything to add here, you mostly said everything 

when I started this work..my goal was to help me in study (earning some money)

but after I learned some..my goal now is to make a fortune!!

why not?

yes as far main goal , my goal is to learn from this forum more about the cryptoatlk and trading buienss. because m new here and I don't know how to trade and when to trade. I went to learn rules and regualtions the after earning some handsome coins then I will trade them and with profit I will kill my problem in real life 

My main goal is to increase knowledge and expansion in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially in trading, in addition to secondary goals such as earning a little money

At I beg your pardon? stand are they?  They are calm down looking for coins on calls, they are by now invested with their personal money, they solely imagine vast profits and will happen to a confirmed crypto professional.

How achieve they regain free coins in 6 months?:+

My one and only goal is to earn money from cryptotalk by following those rules and regulations which have been provided from cryptotalk

I think every body goal is earning money from online and my also goal is earning money from this site,  so I not want to need any site at the moment to earn money online.    

This website is very use full for earn money. And this money is used for to see some natural places like new York etc... And settle in future

My main goal from crypto is acknowledge poteet and all the required information after that I will invest in it and hope for good running from it. Please share good learning options with me

hello my dear friend I think my main goal is to our money from here I can use this to our money I am very easily this site is awesome I like this site very much

Actually my main goal is to earn from crypto world and only cryptotalk is fulfilling my dream because I don't find any other platforn where I can earn money online as legit as this. 

Edited by Saj555
Spelling mistake
  • +2 1