What is your main goal... ? - Page 89 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

That every person loves a specific field in cryptocurrencies. You cannot force people to work in trading or investing only, and therefore everyone has a job and a field that they love.  You have to know what field you are interested in in order to work and be successful.  Don't give up and keep working and you will succeed.

It is not easy to reach the goal and achieve the dream, but you have to work well before it succeeds. You have to fail and learn from your experiences and the experiences of others, as well as continue to learn and work until you reach the goal.  You may have patience and willpower and you will surely succeed.

Where to make free money without trading or investing is by pay per posts one should try to make posts that are useful important meaningful and educative that will increase other members of the forum in knowledge and experience to be able to get good reaction in order to earn the rewards 

My main goal is to be a very successful man for that I want to earn money and also I want to improve my link or network with other peoples. this platform will make me e to do so that's what I am here. In this platform peoples from all over the world who are experienced are there and talking with them make me a really happy man.

For me, I have participated in this forum to gain experience and collect sufficient information on encrypted currency trading because all indicators indicate that encrypted currencies will become the basis of economic trading and investments in the future
I will definitely aspire to gain profits through participation here and be an effective member and knowledge and experiences with my other colleagues

thank you for sharing this valuable information to us. especially for the newbies. i hope they really make time to read it because it is something helpful and very useful. the main goal that i also want to achieve is get some more money without investing actual money. dedication, time, and patience are all that you need in order to achieve the goal.

shared concept that is precise and pleasant I hope all members, particularly newbies, understand what you're saying...but my main purpose for this is to learn something new. Basically, the aim of the website is to make money. Second, to gain a better understanding of cryptocurrencies and the trading framework.

My main goal is to earn and gain knowledge. Cryptocurrency is the most demandable coin in the world and earning a btc is really a big job for me.  Earning money is very much interesting using this platform.

Edited by Dazhi

It was really instructive. I joined this site in order to learn more about cryptocurrency. I read more than I comment in order to learn, and the lectures here are well worth my time. It's worth more than the money.

Hello to you all. The aim of the forum is to collect useful and valuable information related to cryptocurrencies. I advise you to work constantly in order to gain experience, knowledge and money at the same time.

I have to stake it and make it, it's really good to get with it, there's a trading stand that's coming, and I have to follow, there's a good chance to use the greatest forum of yours, the best forum we have, and it's the profit to buy ripples with them, the best forum we have, and my goal is to keep 1000 ripples for future

Edited by Mudassar ch

Hello my friend, my goal is clear and is reflected in the following points, which is to gain knowledge and experience, collect money, be patient, and move away from greed to get rich quick. It is a very interesting forum.

The main goal first was to earn money, but after reading and continuous research, learning and knowing about encrypted currencies and trading methods became the goal, so I try to be sufficiently knowledgeable about these things

I think if we have knowledge , we can achieve anything in life. Knowledge is the base of success. Without knowledge you cannot achieve anything even money. That's why my main goal is acquiring knowledge. Thanks my friends.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct. We do not have to follow our big dreams and draw fake things that will not benefit us now. As I said, we must participate in the forum, learn from it, and benefit from the members ’experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. It is not the time to invest and take risks.

Great this is precious and comprehensive information you share with us dear.I believe on Short term planning because in short term we observer that what to do in the next.Its the best method for the earning.In short times we earn good money from the trading.

In the world every man have our goal set. Just like i set our goal in this year i want work on trading and earn the many amount so i see that i achived 50percent goal achived in this year. Thanks you to ask this question.

My main goal is to earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform.And I want to learn about cryptocurrencies and it trading and want to make full time.

Hello friends It is natural that the main goal is to earn money. Most of us entered the platform to earn money from home. Work is fun and I work in my spare time as if I was browsing on Facebook, but other goals are related to earning money such as buying a new phone and other good luck.

• +1 1

My main goal is that's to own one of the biggest cryptocurrencies project in the future, That's will come to get to big evolution in the Crypto market. My main goal here is to learn here and share my ideas because this really a good place for Crypto lovers.

• +2 1

My dream is that to own one of the biggest cryptocurrencies project in the future, that's will come to get big evolution in the crypto market also my goal is obtain as much capital as possible.

The main aim of joining crypto talk is learning. By learning we can earn too. The main sholud be how to invest in digital currencies and how to take benefit from crypto currency. It is a good part time work

That submit enlighten my query why crypto talk getting pay my post then i am obtaining know-how in crypto currency. This forum prepares its member to a next level using their accrued idea they learn from the past from posting to investing.

Thanks for the post. As well as you have kept your goal quite high . Moreover all members here want to earn money. Ya but too much money hustle isn't the goal. You should think about it

This is great information that you shared with us! My main goal is to earn money to become financially stable. And also try to learn new things from this mazing platform. So, Just be positive and work hard!