What is your main goal... ? - Page 84 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My goal is to become an important person in the future . To do a job I love . To be a useful person in life, but all this needs to strive for dreams . Will and patience as well

I get a good salary every month and I want to develop myself more to reach the highest street and work more to increase my knowledge of the distinguished to gain more experience in this field

Edited by Adnan Shalate

Yes, I believe yobit is a safe place to keep your bitcoins or other digital currencies. In five years, I believe yobit will have no problem disappearing or stealing coins, so I believe this is protection.

My main goal is to work on
My material independence through the forum and of course the exchange of knowledge and experience through experienced members in the field of digital currencies

Hello dear goals I have gold to become a better person and also taking care of my family is so I have source of income on this forum because this form provide me as such a great opportunity to earn and learn at the same time so I strongly recommend you other people to come on this forum and gain knowledge and earn some income from this platform

• +3 1

When you're going to start any work keep in mind you have to set your goals. Try to achieve your goal step by step. Don't try to jump. Feel relax understand your work and complete your task. Always focus on your achievements and goals you have to know now what you want to do.

I participated in this forum to gain positive information and take advantage of the steps in which the president's goal is to earn money through encrypted currencies and this is the best location for earning money

Well I am still a newbie and my major goal on this forum is to to learn first. I really want to train my mind so that I can learn as much as possible regarding crypto trading. And I am glad that I am learning. This is my basic goal for now as a beginner. 

Yes of course, my main goal is I got a title of  Explainer but this time I was hard working in this forum I think you know my main goal yes members needs this topics this topic people can give you good reputation you gave me heart I also motivated for your 1 heart thanks to all my friends.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post because this is wonderful post for members. My Main goal is to work here and learn things about crypto world and other things related to it. As a university student I am learning about crypto currency through this platform and Earning to pay my fee expenses.

• +3 1

Thank you for your great offer. Since I joined this platform, I have put knowledge as my first and most important goal. I am trying to learn everything that matters to the coding world and search for its updates and keep up with it. Money is the last of my ambitions, because with the acquisition of experience and skill it will come automatically.  Continuing to work hard and continuing to seek information that is useful in the field of trading. I will continue to strive and strive to become a successful investor and enter the Forex market.

• +4 1

My main goal, my friend, from joining this forum is to obtain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, in order to earn some money

• +1 1

It's so awesome thank you very much for your effort to help us

I think my main goal here learning and earning at the both time

probably in the future I will make investments in cryptocurrencies

I like this work

As new to this world, my main goal is to gain experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency, in addition to knowing clearly this platform of work and knowledge, this is what will help me to be a successful entrepreneur. 

My main goal in this forum is to help the beginners of the forum that who to work in this forum because when I was a newbie I faced a lot of difficulties in this forum and no one help me a lot. I work in the forum with my own effort. I want to help the beginners.

My goal in this forum after learning a lot about cryptocurrency is to make money and make additional gains that help me in everyday life.

My main goals are to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies and then work on this forum and earn some money and then learn to trade in cryptocurrencies and then start and experiment with trading cryptocurrencies and try to double my profits. 

My main goal is to become a successful man at the world of crypto. I am new user here and my main intention is to improve my work and get good reputation. I wanna become successful in the world of crypto. I hope i will get my goal soon.

• +1 1

My main goal is to get good reputation at this platform. I start work at this platform few week ago. My main goal is to become successful at this forum. I am trying to work hard to get my goal. I hope i will get my goal soon in future.

I try to earn money to meet my daily needs as a second income by working on the forum. I also learn information and gain experience to be able to invest in the future.

Hello everyone hope you all are good and doing well .I don't know about other but my main goal is trading once when I will collect obey coins than I will trade it and will try to get profit from it .wish me good luck 👍

In today's world, like anyone else, I want to make money without having to spend much, if at all.

So far, I've found cryptotalk to be extremely beneficial, not just in terms of making money, but also in terms of learning about other people's experiences.

That is the most enjoyable aspect of it.