What is your main goal... ? - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal here in cryptotalk is to earn and improve my standard of living and also increase my knowledge which I also believe is the goal of others.

Моя главная цель-финансовая стабильность , я не гонюсь за огромными доходами , 100к в месяц я был бы рад , если бы это был именно стабильный доход , и чтоб я не был убитый зарабатывая эти деньги . это именно цель , потому что благодаря этому передо мной откроются новые возможности , ведь деньги решают , там уже и семья , и благополучие родителей и т.п. , все будет 

Wow, am impress with this Wonderful presentation my friend, I love the way you presented this topic to us. This is one of the best post have seen so far. Going through it I got a lot of idea on how to be a profitable trader. I love how you used the diagram to illustrate how time linked payment and learning together because that is actually what we do in this platform. Thank you so much my friend

As this is best platform of world.My goal is to learn and earn from this platform because everybody is sharing opinion and experience and we are gaining extra knowledge and with learning we are earning here which is good.

Helo,My friend my main gol is creat post to useful knowledge then cryptocurrency is given us a platform to earning the money over post work to learn other people.

It's very educational. I joined this forum to read and learn more about cryptocurrency. I can read and improve more than I said, and the lectures are very important here. Worth more than paying

I agree with you, my friend, that there is no more valuable value than time, and it is important to be careful with it. For those of us here in the forum, we do not waste anything. Quite the contrary, we gain our time this knowledge and experience about the world of cryptography and investment

Hi dear. This is very useful post and I like ypur content about how brief your your topic, i appreciate. One thing I say is that if you like to invest in crypto currency and you've plan to be the part of crypto world than you must have sufficient knowledge and knowledge you'll get from these forums where you answer others questions and raise your queries l. The more time you spend I think the more you learn. 

Our main goal is to achieved our aims and knows much what the cryptography is talking about in the world market but as far as this useful post is concern I think I have much more acquired little from it thanks buddy for sharing such.

• +3 1

Thanks for this information. The main goal is to get more knowledge of cryptotalk. If you learn more about this plateform you can increase your experience and earn more money easily. If you want to get success in this plateform have to need getting more information.

• +3 1

Everybody has a mind a has a different thinking. I have set a goal for my self being a doctor and save humanity as I can . But for this goal. I have to do lot of hard work

• +2 1

My goal is to be a police inspector.Become a police inspector and help people and make them justice .Nowadays poor people did not get any justice, I want them to get justice .

Learning is a process that we never stop, we always have to keep learning more to become wise in this that we selected to do. We are in crypto now, and most of us have this as a goal to know better from the rest and make correct and better decisions from the others. This is a game for many but we profit in our ways.

Actually my aim is to earn and make it and also to learn more knowledge,because without knowledge you are nothing but I wish to know more and understand thanks from 

My dear brother I am also very very and also very happy to read your post.  My dear I recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it then I am very pleased with you.  I wanted to thank my all friends who wanted Mar fya de skdyy. 

I have alot of interest in crypto and my only aim on this forum is to further gain knowledge about crypto because I want to invest for long term so i am looking for currencies which can give me profit and which have bright future.

Excellent topic friend, but my objectives is, to continue working in the Cryptotalk forum and obtain income since I use it to support my university studies, also the other part I keep it so that in the future I can start a business financed with cryptocurrencies.

why crypto talk getting pay my post then i am acquiring knowledge in crypto currency. This forum prepares its member to a next level using their accumulated idea they learn from the past from posting  

We all have some goals in our lives, like you and others, my goal is to be a successful person but I never thought I could be a businessman.  My goal after choosing cryptotalk is to be a successful trader and want to trade on this platform.  This platform has taught me a lot of things.

• +1 1

@BurlinMy objective, all things considered, and my objective of the crypto world is actually the equivalent, acquiring my objective. What's more, I think we as a whole, purchase and need our necessities, to take care of our tabs and need to carry on with a real existence. To set aside some cash later on for our arrangements later on. Also, in our actual life and crypto must be cautious both on the planet life since it is just a similar world.

Dear Brother, I would like to give you a little advice, your comment may lead to warning points or you may be banned so as well as you should thorough review of the rules and regulations of the forum, these rules are in the section "About Forum"
And thank you.

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

my main goal is to earn by getting the desired knowledge i want with a good amount of it.goals usually mean the work we are willing to do in this forum.for our sake & the target of us in it.

The main goal is to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and about trading as well, and to earn some money to cover some of my college needs.

Thank you So much Sir for your Post. I learn many things about this topics. This help us who join recently. Your research is very useful to all person who seeing this.