What is your main goal... ? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Good morning everyone, I know that each and everyone of us he he/she has his goal to achieve here I'm student I know that if you are not a student you pass Into through the system both for me my on goal is to earned money here that will help me to complete my education because what ever you want to do in this life with out knowledge you will never achieve you goal. thank you for sharing this information with us.

We should always chose wisely what we want and what we can give in return for that if we go for some cheap things and ways to reach our goal it will take years to do so.

• +2 1

My goal is to learn all details about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, and I never give up, unless I will achieve it. Because by learning more I can making good money and also sharing my best experiences to newbies to help them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Wow, I bet it is the longest post on the forum, really useful information that gives motivation forward, and guides us to do a good use of time and not waste it, your division is good, I see each of us specializing in trading, some are skilled in trading, others are at AirDrops, in storage and in investment. Do you know ! that is what gives the crypto world its mean.

• Useful or interesting 1

In order to earn crypto currency here in forum. You need to have a good time management between payment and learning. For you to have both you need to balance your time. But of course do not after for money, learning is one of the best tool for you to earn. So do not set aside the learning you will get here because you just want is the money

My Main goal is to become programmer. There are many reasons due to which I want to become programmer. One reason that it is the need of market there are less number of programmer so there are vacant job vacancies for programmer and the other Main reason that it is my dream. I have a dream to become programmer so that's why I am becoming programmer.

For me, I aspire to learn everything related to the field of crypto. It is a very vital field, and I think that this forum is the best start for learning and knowing the experiences of others and gaining experience from them.

Your information is very important, my main objective is to obtain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency to be able to share my ideas with you and have the necessary income to make good investments for a good future.

Hi there. I'm a beginner. To be honest my main goal is to earn money from this site. Crypto talk is a very popular and trusted site through which people can easily use their free time for earning by only posting and commenting. besides i'll be able to explore my knowledge about trading through this also.

• +3 1

Your post is very good, I think we all have the same objective on this platform that we can share our Knowledge and make more money. And share your experience with others 

• +1 1

What I'd like to point out from your post is the fact that not every one is here to gain knowledge as some people already know a lot before coming here. You can't blame them if all they are after is the money and therefore setting daily targets of post to meet. The platform and members benefit from each other.

My main goal is to earn much money and also increase my knowledge from others experience. I found cryptotalk much useful for both.

Yes as we all know time is important part of our life we should always utilize it by doing usually thing that help us which is investment 

My main goal is to become independent financially and also learn about cryptocurrencies and trading which will helful for me in my future I want to meet my expenditures with my own efforts

• +3 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:34 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

In this modern world like everyone else i also want to earn money without investing much or not at all.. 

So far i found cryptotalk much useful not only in making money but also getting to know with other peoples experiences 

Which is the best part of it. 

That post enlighten my question why crypto talk getting pay my post then i am acquiring knowledge in crypto currency. This forum prepares its member to a next level using their accumulated idea they learn from the past from posting to investing.

My main goal is to earn a lot of money make good friends that I will gain knowledge experience from them and to become a good and great member of crypto

Seriously my goals is so huge because I want too be reach with crypto currency by trading and investment because I believed that with if I work hard I will earn huge money 

I now work in this forum and my focus is limited to knowledge, but my future goal is to obtain sufficient capital to carry out the investment and profit through it, and I will continue working here from gaining experiences from professional members in this field.

• +4 1

Time is the most valuable resource, and it should only be spent on useful things that can bring you dividends in the future. Although, for example, I spend my time on cryptocurrency trading and hardly make any money on it, but I get valuable experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i get a good airdrop site that don't need KYC verification that will be a good option for me, but also trading is my main goal for earning more moneys for long term, i hope i don't lose my moneys because i have good future.

It's a very useful information . Every man has a goal .My goal in this platform to earn money.you give some information .,which is very good .i really appreciate you . To complete a dream you need to work hard otherwise you can't make goal .

This platform is best to earn money through which we can fulfill our wishes. It is the easy way to earn money i want to help the poor and fulfill my own wishes. Every person's has own goals but they have not any platform but i am very glad because i have a cryptotalk platform to earn money.

Hello my friend, My main goal in entering this forum is to work, learn more cryptocurrencies, and how to use and trade in them.