Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue?? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue??

On any exchange we can put two kinds of orders market price order is filled in seconds but limit order only when price of that coins or tokens reached to that point so do what you want. 

For now i think there is no option for that and just controlled directly by us, Maybe in the future too by adding stop-loss feature, margin, etc. That feature was really helpful and really hope to see on yobit soon.

If you could explain to me what kind of clue you can sell at Yobit, then of course I would sell my kloo as well, and in doing so I am really pleased that I would like to show us Yobit a better revenue stream.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:15 AM, Kariuki said:

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

Indeed yes,

that i have been using yobit a quit time from now but i usually do manual trade/sell and not able to see automatic trade/sell options until now.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:15 AM, Kariuki said:

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

There's takers and makers on Yobit and you get paid for being one. If you have 1 Bitcoin and intend to sell it at $20k, all you need do is create a sell order to sell at $20k and wait. The only thing about Yobit is the fact there's no stop loss order

I don't know about that. But you can ask on yobit in the chat section. There will be people who know about it and will be able to help.

Its a really easy process. Cause buying and selling orders are very important while trading. All the traders should know this process. Just go to the trading tab of yobit and then select the order you want to purchase. 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:15 AM, Kariuki said:

yes, you can. based on your example..

for the long you can just put a sell order at 20k$ and when the price will reach it it will be filled.

for the short it's a different things, because you can put a buy order at 5k$ to buy more btc. so if you want just buy more at hat price is simple as the long but if you want to sell bitcoin and then re-buy at 5k$ you need to sell manually and then put the the buy order at 5k$

I have not seen that option yet, maybe this one but I have not seen it, but usually purchases and sales are made by oneself, and it depends on the market.

For purchase sell and request, Yobit is the best stage. Yobit exchanger is a confided in return. You can exchange here with no hazard.

On yobit the cost itself by and large indomitable by advertise of change subsequently put on the market and good buy generally consequential but you tin be in charge of the set a price of individual coins while appraise to put up for sale and bad buy as you aspire and it will free as attempt consequences or assess sort. 

Yes, you can sell  your Bitcoin in yobit account, you can also buy from people then investbit to make more profit, you can also leave it for a long period of time

Just set your sell order or buy order.  So that when price of bitcoin start to increase and past upto 20k our bitcoin will automatically selll. 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, Kariuki said:

In order to use buy and sell order click to desire currency you want to sell or buy , then in sell/buy section put your value buy/sell and the click on place order (sell/buy) button .

Well i also want to know about how yobit trade section works and thanks to this topic i got to see different answers from different members and it is helpful and useful information for newbies like me.

I think or like what I saw that the order you make  will stay just for 24 houses so that mean no option like that you need to check my word go and make an order and you will see..

yobit specify a price constantly organization from economy from junction hence list not to mention unhealthy pay for in many cases electronic people allow you to edit the money necessary rigorous funds after have a go towards connector not to mention give profit for whenever you neediness it definitely will offer for the reason that time guess and/or valued at management.

For yobit I haven't tried that but bro if you would like to sell the coin automatically you can go with binance it is great platform for trading and provide the thing that you are asking now here.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

14 hours ago, Foysalbin said:

You need to have many basic ideas for becoming a businessman.  First you need to know about your cryptocurrency system.

right you are. to do trading in any exchange you need to know much about trading process and then you can get profit just by doing trading in any platform.

If you mean the stop profit and loss feature, that feature is not yet available on the Yopit platform, unfortunately, I think they should add it soon, cause we need it .

Hello sweetheart, i have been previously choosing yobit just for a touch of long-term at this time still document do not practical knowledge a fabulous opportunity something like this, I presume instant trading or possibly requesting is not really attainable by means of yobit, i presume you will only need to anticipate a good effort and additionally implement all the business deal your body. cheerful offer sweetheart.good luck...

That's step increase the earnings skill of you at home you can buy project and sale them make profit. Although you can easily make an agency to work together as a company. 

The price is usually determined by the supply and demand for the currency and you can exchange currencies in yobit and ask for the price and then wait for the sale to take place but you have to monitor the movement of the market and choose the appropriate currency

To place a sell order and buy order is quite easy. To place a order go to the trade section of yobit. Then go to the currency that you want to trade and then place your price in the trading section and then place the sell or buy order. 

You can sale and buy  yobit site by way of typing or by way of changing price you want to buy or sell. It will automatically sell and buy when people fill the order and hit your target just set your order..