Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue?? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue??

It is very easy to do for now it is for example it is in 8k and you want to sell it to 20k then you place and order to 20k go to sell orders there you can see current price change it to 20k done but you have to wait for 20k

Well im not sure if yobit has the feature of automatic selling like in binance that if for example you buy bitcoin at price of $7000 and you set that if the price hit to $8000 then it will automatically sell the bitcoin for example in usd.

oh, that sounds like automatic trading. but I've never heard of that feature, especially on yobit. actually if there are automatic features it will make it easier for us to trade. because we don't need to observe the market all the time.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, Kariuki said:

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

Just go to selling box and add the price you want to sell and put the amount of coins in the coin section.Then click on sell button .The order  be placed in advance .That's the method of buy and sell on Yobit.

Buy and sell orders can be placed normally as in other exchanges have the procedure. You have to give a selling or biying rate that on what certain price you want to buy or sell a coin.

Welcome with me
I do not think that any trading platform will be available for this option to sell automatically in the event of a high price, the Yubit platform does not provide this service
I think you need to wait for the price to go up and do the treatment yourself.

11 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I am a subscriber to the Yobit platform and Binance Al Yobet is more difficult to deal with than the Binance. The Alinance has an application on mobile phones, you can control the portfolio with ease, while the Aloobit I hope they launch an application

Yes, I own the Penance platform and the Yubit platform and I downloaded the application of the Yubit platform and I did not like him that he is not in control of the entire platform

• Useful or interesting 1

No automatic option available in yobit for buy or sell click on trade select coin you want to buy or sell enter amount click on buy if you want sell click on sell done.

15 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Yes my friend you can download the Bitmix platform program also can help

Thank you for helping my brother. I thank you

3 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

I even noticed that there is a difference in currency rates between the platforms and Yubit is often more bullish

Yes, and I also discovered that, but why is this expensive?

Just go on trade option then select the pair of coins. Then you could edit any price as per your choice to buy or sell and when coin would reach on that price your coin would be bought or sold.

Yes yobit exchanger is very popular crypto currency. Here you can buy or sell order your bitcoin. Now most of the people used this exchanger

When bitcoin price is down I buy bitcoin and keep them in my yobit when the price goes up i used to sell them and get my profit I'm enjoying buying and selling in this yobit exchange

you have to choose first which coin you want to trade,like for.example if you want you bitcoin to convert into usd nust click usd on the market and select btc,once you have.click that you can set you price on sell like 20,000,then wait until it reach that price.

I am selling my bitcoins daily its very easy plz press btc and next press bitcoins and press sell its done very easy but i dont know to buy coins because i have no experience about that so plz sorry 

I am a completely new user to this forum and the Eobit Exchange.  So I can't give you any suggestions because I don't have a good idea about it.

Yes, it happens automatically all you have to just deposit your Bitcoin to the yobit wallet and hold it for sometimes when the prices hi, you can see on the dashboard option. There is a market chart on the left side where you can see the price of Bitcoin

You just need to have the amount to sell on your balance and place an order for the price at which you want to sell bitcoin.

image.png.18d771c9ccd1a6d51290b9712fc3d071.png

18 minutes ago, Masum Sinha said:

You can easily buy and sell orders on the Eobit Exchange

The man want to know what those are and how they work, not where thy can be found, in any trading platform of course.

it's very simple you just put the highest price let say $20,000 price of bitcoin that you want to sell, then you should put that price and click sell, but I don't know if there is low price to set in yobit, I think there is no stop loss feature.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I looked around yobit and found that there is a little bit of confusion when it comes to this , so I checked it in the best way posible and found that you can be able to trade, bitcoi is easy to use here on yout, all you have to do is pick the pair to which is marked together with the bitcoin balance, say you want about a certain amount of doge, you look for doge and then you pare it, and after that make sure that you are able to work it buy placing the amount you want to buy and so the amout is going to be deducted from your balance, also look at what is best for you in  selling, check the two pairs and then click the amount you want to sell and click sell thats how easy it is