Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Sell and buy order on Yobit, any clue??

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

Good morning mate,i have been using yobit for a bit of long time now but i never encounter a option like this,I think automatic selling or ordering is not available with yobit,i think you just need to wait for the right time and do the transaction yourself.happy posting mate.

• Useful or interesting 1

31 minutes ago, Kariuki said:

Does anyone know how to place a buy or sell order on yobit, and what I mean is , say for example I have bitcoin and its at 8000$ at the current price, then it goes up to 20,000$ how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action, or even does it by itself when it hits a certain position say 5000$ if anyone has a clue please kindly guide me here because I have been trying to understand it but its in vain thank you and have a wonderful week.

I have a solution for this just set the reminder in binance app for the value of btc when it goes up more than____  then if value goes up more than your prediction then you will get reminder then come to yobit and sell them

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes boss i know how we sale and purchase at yobit exchange it is very simple. You can sale Your bitcoins when you found the price of bitcoins is good. Here i told you that in the world no one a tool which provide the accurate results that how much prices goes up and down in a future. Here only crypto experts prediction and demand of user which change the price time to time. They crypto trader fully watch out the crypto market and done sale or purchase at the good time and earn profit.

If you want to sell your Bitcoin, you can click on your Bitcoin and there are options to sell or buy, usually the price is determined by the market. You can also edit the amount you want to sell and at what price, it will usually be automatic and you can wait for it.

the buy and sell in yobit is automated by the market but you can change the price you wish to buy/sell using typing. it will automatically buy/sell when someone fill the order and hit your target just set your orders. 

When you buy are sell in yobit exchange then do open your yobit exchange and see in the dashboard you see the option trade when you tap there one new page open their you see so many coins which coin you want exchange their and buy are sell what you want and don't know when you put any trade and its automatically change their market price 

In order for the order to work, you need to place a sell order. Then the order will automatically work and sell bitcoin at the price for which it was set. 

Well the best option would be put a buy order at 8000$, so you need to have USD in your account for that order to even be accepted. For the second part, you would have put  a sell order at 20000$, again you need to have bitcoins in your account to put an order like that. Do it and forget it, when you see or hear price has come down to 8k, or reached 20k, come back and claim your profits. 

no its not possible.

you should be active and wait for dumping at 8k$ and you should buy and after that you can make a sell order to 20k$.

if price goes to 20k then your order will filled and you will get your profit.

Automatically buy and sell option is not only in yobit exchange but you can also not found this option on others exchange. Actually buy and sell process is very easy so don't worry. Just you have to fill order.

4 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Most of the crypto currencies exchnages have the same pattern of trading activities. It is not a rocket science to learn. If you do not know about crypto currencies trading then it is better to get first the complete knowledge about trading and how to open and close an order and how to put stop loss in a trade and how to buy a coin on what price. It is better to have a video guide on youtube or any media service. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

You Can put buy or sell order you can make transaction there is no automatic option available in this exchange if you are looking a fixed return then you use investbox option easy way to put the order when market is going down you can buy and when market going up sell your coin and take your profit go to the trading section select the coin where you want  you trading and set your buy and sale order

Order is being sold through yobit very easy it has a clue is going to be done in different ways Hopefully you will get through it and sell well.

I think we can sell bitcoins in the same way as we do in other exchanges. There are options like buy and sell. You can edit the amount to sell them to the rate of Bitcoin on that days price or what ever price you fix to sell.

If you have selling or buy order in yobit you should be very active on the market to stop loss or stop profit, because yobit doesn't have feature to set stop price in the orders

12 hours ago, Kariuki said:

in my opinion you only need to pair and order your crypto on yobit, then enter the price according to what you want. later when your crypto buys according to the price you installed, your crypto will automatically be sold without you needing to take action.

Some comment here are useless just place an order with your desire price and it will be place as an order when you price and order meet then it will sell it on the price that you order simple as that.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

how does it automatically sell itself without anyone taking action,

You just need to select which coin you want to trade in the market,like for example btc to usd,go to usd and you will see there the btc,after you click that you will see the buy and sell option,you just need to set your desired price then you can just leave it there and wait until it has been bought or sold.

12 hours ago, dipo02 said:

For buy sell and order, Yobit is the best platform. Yobit exchanger is a trusted exchange. You can trade in here without any risk.

Yes you are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable yobit exchanger is a trusted exchange, we can trade in here with out any risk

Sell and buy orders on yobit is for buying and selling your coins, you can look at the buy wall of a coin to know if it has a high demand or a low one, try to buy coins with high buy wall.

When we are creating some of the orders in yobit, either buy orders or the selling orders, we have to be carefully because some of the coins are dead coins there

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Really I dont understand what you mean with Clue, if you mean about automatic sell and buy, right now on Yobit doesn't exist this option, but you can place your order fixing the price you want to be execute the order.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The function your referring is not on yobit exchange its a function of forex trading platform wherein you can set a range of loss or profit then it will automatically sell it when it reach the price that you set.