GPU mining rig pictures - thread - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

GPU mining rig pictures - thread

I think this type of mining is very profitable but it needs a lot of electricity and money because you will need mining tools to support your mining process. There are many people who have fail in mining because because of the start up money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Mining is lot harder nowadays as all people are investing into the mining rather than investing directly into coins. GPU mining can be profitable if the cost of the electricity is low or investing in solar power then otherwise difficulty is increasing day by day in mining.

On 5/31/2020 at 10:33 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

GPU mining can be profitable if the cost of the electricity is low

In mining we like to say "Hodl is the key". currently it's exactly like in the past: we continue mining because we trust in the coins we are mining and we think the prices will continue to grow (or grow again). Today is like few years ago (when coins had low values): if you want profits tomorrow, trade, if you can be patient, start mining.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

First time I see this mining equipment because iam never tries to mine coins so I never see any mining equipments, but in this topic so many members post their mining equipment photos, its really great to see this pictures, and I imagine how much electricity we need to run this equipment, that's why so many miner's says mining not profitable,  now I understand why they give this type statements its really good topic.

Mining is still profitable for many people and many of them are still making good money from it. I used GPU but it is slow for mining so try to use other devices to increase your mining amount ASIC

On 21.11.2019 at 19:56, Aceventura said:

Graphic Cards (GPUs) are not ideal for cryptocurrency mining. But still its a worth try. If you're looking for something with high hash rate, low cost, and low power usage, you can start with as little as 1 GPU or as much as 8 GPUs within one rig.

If someone still has such miners or they received cards for free, then it is worth mining. But there is no point in buying cards for this purpose these days. I sold my farm of 4 video cards 1.5 years ago and do not regret it. Due to the fall in the price of Ethereum, it became not profitable to mine, for electricity more went out in my country.