GPU mining rig pictures - thread - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jmigdlc99

GPU mining rig pictures - thread

GPU mining rig glory days are over and most are hard pressed to turn a profit even with low electricity costs. However, it seems that lots of people are still interested in mining.

If you used to mine or if you're still mining in 2019, lets post some pictures here for inspiration. Here was one of mine (so clean and professional!):

spacer.png

• Useful or interesting 1

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

nice mining rig, unfortunatelly isnt profitable to mining only with gpu cards anymore, not bitcoin, a few altcoins are still profitable, like XMR and ETH

bro i suggest you to mine with asic miner machines its very easy to setup and lowest maintenance and highest profit. it will create little noise but gives huge profit! 

Graphic Cards (GPUs) are not ideal for cryptocurrency mining. But still its a worth try. If you're looking for something with high hash rate, low cost, and low power usage, you can start with as little as 1 GPU or as much as 8 GPUs within one rig.

I think GPUs are still slow at mining. If you decide to mine Bitcoin with a GPU, for example, you may wait years before you can mine one Bitcoin.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:25 PM, Aceventura said:

I think GPUs are still slow at mining. If you decide to mine Bitcoin with a GPU, for example, you may wait years before you can mine one Bitcoin.

If you think GPUs can mine bitcoin right now maybe altcoin will be more quiet than adders. Many have understood and know that only ASIC minerd can benefit when mining Bitcoin.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:49 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

GPU mining rig glory days are over and most are hard pressed to turn a profit even with low electricity costs. However, it seems that lots of people are still interested in mining.

If you used to mine or if you're still mining in 2019, lets post some pictures here for inspiration. Here was one of mine (so clean and professional!):

spacer.png

Mining with GPU is not at all profitable again. Even, its senior FPGA is not even profitable again. ASIC is not that profitable again but it is the latest and most profitable.

Wow the custom mining case is well made. Can you also tell your rig specifications and total cost. Am building one too and soon share mine too.

2 hours ago, Yawar said:

Can you also tell your rig specifications and total cost.

My GPU boards are obsolete consuming a lot of power and I don't want to use PSU syncronizers or kwatt+ PSUs and I try sell those Radeons away, so there will be just an R9 290 and a P104-100 on a 790GX mobo, Athlon II 240 core, up to 4 Gb of RAM and 700W Zalman TX PSU. These cards are mining Beam now, I could mine Ethereum too (on Linux to avoid older Radeon DAG bug).

The total cost is difficult to estimate as some parts were sourced from old PCs given for free.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, geezer said:

My GPU boards are obsolete consuming a lot of power and I don't want to use PSU syncronizers or kwatt+ PSUs and I try sell those Radeons away, so there will be just an R9 290 and a P104-100 on a 790GX mobo, Athlon II 240 core, up to 4 Gb of RAM and 700W Zalman TX PSU. These cards are mining Beam now, I could mine Ethereum too (on Linux to avoid older Radeon DAG bug).

The total cost is difficult to estimate as some parts were sourced from old PCs given for free.

10 minutes ago, geezer said:

Wow you are using an absolutely beast. Am thinking ro build one but not this big. But am interested to get my first experience and then i will go to big rig like yours.

The thing that I always dreamed of was having my own mining device, like the picture above. But it feels hard to have it and I only have 1 VGA to do mining in 2017. But everything I bought was wrong, I bought VGa to play games and finally I didn't do any mining.

The best miner you can use now are ASICs. Gone are the days of GPU and FPGA. Now, it is ASIC that peoe use to mine for better result.