McAfee DEX, anyone? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

McAfee DEX, anyone?

John McAfee’s new decentralized exchange will launch today.

According to MaAfee, as of now, any and all Ethereum (ETH) ERC-20 tokens can be enabled for instant trading for free.

However, there will be a 0.25% fee imposed on market takers in the future.

McAfee also stated that users should not be “expecting miracles at first” and encouraged them to allow time for "others to join".

Probably a scam by John as every week he has a different idea so stop promoting this guy...his time already passed and we must deal with it as last week he told thag dogecoin will rise a lot ...did he rised ? not at all lol.

• +1 1

Now McAfee 'offers' that everyone can have it's own dex if they pay him 'only' 395 us dollars....
Link to original tweet:

ricky gervais laughing GIFryan gosling lol GIF

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

hahaha this guy is really out of f**ing control. Some weeks ago he posted on Twitter that he knows who satoshi is and that he will unmask him kinda like but then he swam back with some stupid crap again and told he cant expose him now.... His tweets never age well but he have a lot of supporters thats why his crap wents viral everytime.

Yes yes I watched that interview also where he spoke that he knows identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, but he said he will not tell us and it is very easy, we just need to do some research to find out 😂

I do enjoy watching him from time to time, he makes me smile 🙂

I didn`t hear about this project, maybe it`s scam, but if it`s not, it will be interesting to see an exchange from such popular team as McAfee 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:49 PM, isaa said:

According to MaAfee, as of now, any and all Ethereum (ETH) ERC-20 tokens can be enabled for instant trading for free.

McAfee also stated that users should not be “expecting miracles at first” and encouraged them to allow time for "others to join".

I am not really a promoter of that kind of thing, it is a sarcasm and an insult to the crypto community in general, since that man only encourages the FUD within many communities, he is just another fan but very old for grace, his exchange is only a smoke pack, I invite you to be serious and avoid this type of play by people who just want to get attention.

McAffe dex exchange is very nice having all the best features of dex exchange but right now it needs more improvement to run it smoothly because it is a bit laggy right now.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, hmind said:

I haven't used it yet and dex is sometimes slow for me.  So less like it.  Not to mention the image of the word Mcafee made me stay away from not trying it.

Dex is a good exchange where you can trade anonymously. I know your frustration with McAffe but I think the McAffe dex is a good exchange if he just continues to improve the features of it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I have read a lot of reviews about this exchange but I don't know what happened to this exchange but in general no body trust this exchange because the reputation of McAfee in internet and the antivirus too

it is the same in switchdex the order there are the same.. the only different is the name.. I must say that exchange is good that we have alternative token exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I love this McAfee DEX so much. It is the trusted company in this world and DEX features will make their reputations even better than we believe so far.I personally interested to use the DEX features for the most of the reputed crypto currencies. 

It seems like still McAfee did not launch its exchange and trading platform yet. I know that he also launched bitcoin cash which was pretty successful so I guess this will also be the same 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:49 PM, isaa said:

But are you sure that's is really exchange that's launched by McAfee? Because I've heard that's people are using the McAfee name because of it popularity in order to scam other people.

I have no reviews for McAfee good ideas or statements. He's very good at getting attention, he's crazy, I don't see the seriousness here. He has a lot of negative statements and scandals, I don't care about him

I m not a person who follow John MacAfee si I have not idea who is, but I have already heard many bad things about this person with many controversies from him about cryptocurrency, so to trust a such project comes from a dishonest person is not a good idea. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I did take a look at McAfee DEX a few months ago, as I had some altcoins from airdrops claiming that they were listed there. Still there was little to none buy orders on these coins. I took a look at other pairs as well and didn't notice much activity. It seems that even McAfee is not actually caring much about this DEX lately.

John provides predictions and a lot of information in the coding world, and I was following it on Twitter, but recently it has been providing content that is not thought out and this platform for John I expect it will not be up to the quality of other famous platforms, but we have to wait and see

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:49 PM, isaa said:

This trading amount is still good but I will prefer exchanges with 0.1% or 0.2% charges for trading. 

Second is that the exchange is still new and I can not trust it form now. I prefer exchanges that have operating for long that has not been hacked before. 

Was it launched or is it still due because I am waiting but I haven't heard any new news about
McAfee DEX So will it still be launched on time

Life is great and enjoy it

That's surely another scam. And I don't beleive this guy at all. Maybe before investing or wasting your money see some lrevious theistic and reviews of this guy. I dropped some altcoins as he announced before for rewarding. But none of that happend and it is still on that dropbox. So don't lose your current funds or money there believing in him. 

If this has been launched so this was a good news at that time and I think now this exchange is working good. I didn't use but soon I'll