Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many users but most of them are not active anymore and yes cryptotalk is absolutely better than bitcointalk.cryptotalk members are active and its supported by yobit exchange also cryptotalk pay us for posts i mean you can get money and information in Sometime and its amazing!

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

2 hours ago, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Yeah, this isn't true and i don't know where you are getting this from. You don't need to deposit anything to your bitcointalk account.

But these forums are for different things, Bitcointalk doesn't reward for just posting and you need to grow your account in order to monetize it and wear a signature. Crypto talk brings value to the table for bringing new people to crypto by rewarding them all. While btct is the original crypto forum made for bitcoin. That was the place to go when you had questions about bitcoin technical side.

One thing that's made better in here is definitely the quote notifications. In bitcointalk it's pain to see if someone responded to you or to the thread.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Yeah your right about the reward because if your hard work will be paid then it's good unlike in bitcointalk that you will not get anything from posting if you didn't join any signature campaign. 

If this forum will continue to behave like this and they continue to market this forum then I am sure that it can surpass bitcointalk forum someday. 

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Emeraldtony said:

I do not have much experience on Bitcoin talk.. but I'm sure crypto talk is much better than bitcointalk , crypto talk forum has a huge positive reputation in terms of legitimacy but it also has some downfall, with the posts deletions. I came across 600 posts being deleted by the forum for one person. Which is huge. Making the person frustrated to write 600 more posts to get to earning post again. 

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes I am agree with you. It is the best platform to earn crypto. Make any post and review of the post is fantastic idea . Thanks to admin to make such a platform. 

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 5

Good morning mate, i agree with you mate,Cryptotalk is way more better in any aspect than bitcoin talk no argument about it.Cryptotalk gives us the opportunity to earn while learning things.happy posting.

Good morning mate,I totally agree with you mate,Cryptotalk is way more better in any aspect than bitcointalk.Cryptotalk gives us the chance to learn new things and at the same time earn from our learnings and efforts.Really proud to be part of this forum.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Though I'm a newbie here but I already see that cryptotalk is a modern forum with a lot of features and possibilities, and this is very important in comparison with old and not convenient bitcointalk. Also there too much scammers and corrupted persons among staff on bitcointalk, they think they are gods, but this is definitely not true. I really hope that this forum will outperform bitcointalk ang become a very popular one. Cheers!

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

I like the freshness and openness, the friendly and easy-to-use interface of this forum, which has attracted many new members after the successful airdrop of yobit platform, hoping to further develop.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:31 PM, Emeraldtony said:

What is the requirements for posting or commenting on bitcointalk, or you just join the Forum and start posting and commenting? 

Yes, you join the forum and start posting you don't need to pay anything unless you want additional privilege that higher member have but newbie accounts don't. other than that joining bitcointalk forum is free. anyway, I don't see the point of comparing the two forums and as I read the comments most of them consider cryptotalk a better forum just because they get paid per post without joining any campaign and I won't be surprise if these people leaves if a new forum comes in and start paying higher amount than cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 2/3/2020 at 1:19 AM, melikf78 said:

bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many users but most of them are not active anymore and yes cryptotalk is absolutely better than bitcointalk.cryptotalk members are active and its supported by yobit exchange also cryptotalk pay us for posts i mean you can get money and information in Sometime and its amazing!

I am one of the users are not active anymore in bitcointalk but I think bitcointalk and cryptotalk are good in different ways. In the past we can earn much money in bitcointalk but now we try to earn money in here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

I agree with you that Cryptotalk is better than Bitcointalk, although the two forums have different goals, but Cryptotalk is easier to learn and lots of useful crypto knowledge, also we get satoshi rewards without the need to spend money.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Yes I m also thinking so that the platform.is very good & better than others because it's very good and provide users with rewards for their creative content. This improve the living style of many people.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:15 PM, Crypto33 said:

Yes, Cryptotalk is better than   bitcointalk. In this time crypto is very popular. It is one of the best earning site in this time. I am always work in cryptotalk.

Yes  this is true that crypto talk is a way better than the bitcointalk. As this has full features. Also we can earn.

• +1 5

Actually bitcointalk forum is the better than cryptotalk. But I am trying to work in cryptotalk forum. Because if we work in this forum then we can get a good profit

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

It is not very accurate to say that in overall feature cryptotalk is much better than bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has a lot of history and do you believe that Satoshi Nakamoto also appeared on that forum as one of the pioneers. But in certain issues such as generosity and human consideration then cryptotalk would be better than bitcointalk on this level.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

That's actually true because of the earn by posting in the cryptotalk, while in the bitcointalk you need to reach member in order to earn through bounty campaign and newbie only allowed to participate in a airdrop giveaway in the bitcointalk. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 2/2/2020 at 9:38 PM, rekter said:

Yeah, this isn't true and i don't know where you are getting this from. You don't need to deposit anything to your bitcointalk account.

But these forums are for different things, Bitcointalk doesn't reward for just posting and you need to grow your account in order to monetize it and wear a signature. Crypto talk brings value to the table for bringing new people to crypto by rewarding them all. While btct is the original crypto forum made for bitcoin. That was the place to go when you had questions about bitcoin technical side.

One thing that's made better in here is definitely the quote notifications. In bitcointalk it's pain to see if someone responded to you or to the thread.

Bitcointalk forum had amazing discussions in the past. Most of the members that used to post there are not active now and they have no reason since it is taken over by people that spent all their time trashing others, using foul language and being offensive for the slightest error someone makes. Meanwhile when it is proven they are wrong, they are still getting merited despite their errors and behaviour, because this is how this system works. With one work: nepotism. It is either you have friends to get support or you will get bashed and forced to leave.

Edited by BTC Future

You're 100% right.

To be honest, bitcointalk's forum software is maybe the most outdated software there is.

And cryptotalk's forum software is maybe the most updated.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

In my opinion cryptotalk should look on the flaws in bitcointalk, then begin to improve it in this forum, plus you need to open a local board for each country, in doin that you will attract many user to stay here, stay not only because you offer a reward, but they've stayed because you built a great community.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk its good than bitcointalk not only for the payments but also the themes! I love cryptotalk themes.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!