Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

I thinnk I agree with you. I have my acc on bitcointalk but unfortunately i did not have time to continuos posting on my acc, at the end i gave my acc on one of my colleague without knowing there's an certain value. But my point is, this platform is better than bitcointalk. Why? Because you can easily register without exerting extra effort. You can navigate all topics. You can reply, you can add and it has more feautures this for me.

• +1 1

I have used bitcointalk and they have there very good information. I have read that it is hard to become a high rank member and profit from the signature campaigns and after looking this I found no reason to stay there. I started cryptotalk for this reason but I also hope to learn more and find a great community.

In terms of pay per post, cryptotalk forum is much more better than the bitcointalk. But in rules and regulation, bitcointalk is much more better. And the bounties you can join with and earn with, bitcointalk is far ahead than cryptotalk. But for me, they must not be compared to each other. It is because these to forum has their unique way to make their members comfortable and don't leave the forum.

yes cryptotalk is actually better than bitcointalk forum here you would get reward for creative contents and it gives us lot of informations too and most of them are nit active in bitcoin talk forum

It just that Cryptotalk has more features compare to Bitcointalk and a lot of members ,especially for those beginners like me, can easily navigate this platform. In addition, the moderators of this forum were doing their job. So that unrelevant topic will be removed immediately. Then there will be no confusing about the information.

• +1 2

If we compare both forums, BitcoinTalk will gain in popularity, the number of campaigns, advertisements, and members who are active 24 hours, and it is a very old forum since 2009. As for CryptoTalk, it is still small and there are a lot of novice members who have no place in BitcoinTalk, and it is elegant in appearance and colors not like BitcoinTalk.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is better than crypto word because it has a user Friendly in which a bigginer wilk easely understand and earn even without buy bitcon this ia excellent

Its fa much better , and believe me , I have tried using bitcointalk , its been there for a while but very difficult to navigate, it does not have that kind of a sence of good taste in a forum ,its really tought to go through it but with time , we have been given craptotalk its one of the best

• +3 1

Yes it is true cryptotalk is way better than the bitcointalk.it is easy to use and you can earn more money and it is as like home work or self employed. It is better.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

This forum is for new beginners of crypto world and i think that this forum gives us a reward for making posts therefore we give so importance to this form and make posts daily to get rewards and also giving and taking knowledge .

@Maaz sultan exactly right friend.. This forum made for teach each other about crypto currency while pay us to be more motivate to learn about crypto currency..  Also many senior member work here to help the noob member while they learn new thing plus earn money.. Our activity help this forum to by heaving much reputation than another member.. So we should work here goodly without doing any spam as if we do so then we can have warning..                       

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So we should work here goodly without doing any spam as if we do so then we can have warning

Yes you are right we shouldn't misuse the cryptotalk this forum is made to give the people knowledge about the cryptocurrency and teach them about it but many people start spamming to get earning so report them if you see one.   

Yes cryptotalk is certainly better because you will not have to invest a certain amount of bitcoin to get started. You can post and comment in a good way to seek some crypto currently

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You are right my friend .Cryptotalk is much better than Bitcointalk. I have worked in BITCOINTALK and judged it .The method of earning there is very difficult.Although it contains many signature campaigns but it is difficult to earn there and as you have said we have to deposit some BTC there in order to get paid .So we should respect this forum in which we are working .It's easy ,reliable and paying.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

In my opinion CryptoTalk is much better than Bitecointalk for several reasons, the most important of which is that CryptoTalk pays all its members equally, whether they are new or old, and it is easy to use even for beginners and through working in CryptoTalk you can make good profits, while working in Bitecointalk needs people with experience in field of crypto

53 minutes ago, Moaz said:

In my opinion CryptoTalk is much better than Bitecointalk for several reasons, the most important of which is that CryptoTalk pays all its members equally, whether they are new or old, and it is easy to use even for beginners and through working in CryptoTalk you can make good profits, while working in Bitecointalk needs people with experience in field of crypto

Can you explain this little bit more. Bitcoin talk is now something else 10-15 people control who will have that signature campaign there and that is little annoying to be honest. 

Good morning mate,I totally agree with you mate,Cryptotalk is way more better in any aspect than bitcointalk.Cryptotalk gives us the chance to learn new things and at the same time earn from our learnings and efforts.Really proud to be part of this forum.

@basma12storage be careful with this:

1 hour ago, basma12storage said:

On the off chance that we in crypto talk gathering that don't to compose reality the bitcoin talk discussion is the dad and this is simply child as of recently

28 minutes ago, basma12storage said:

I like the newness and receptiveness, the amicable and simple to-utilize interface of this gathering, which has pulled in numerous new individuals after the fruitful airdrop of yobit stage, planning to additionally create.

this could be considered spam. and what did you say, i think everything will be decided on the 15th of october, if the forum does not meet people's expectations then it will run out of members and of course this will mean that these people will go back to bitcointalk

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I f the reward system of cryptotalk continues, I think more people are coming in this forum, more people more investors, more investors, more opportunity.

• +1 1

There is no deposit in Bitcoin Talk. The rewards in it are made according to your rank in the forum and after your acceptance in one of the signature campaigns that take place in the forum. But the complication with Bitcoin Talk is that you need a lot of time to improve your ranking and be able to participate in the profit.

• +1 1

On 03.02.2020 at 04:11, Emeraldtony said:

Не знаю, согласится ли кто-нибудь с этим моим мнением, но есть одно основание, на котором я основываю этот аргумент, и это награда для членов сообщества. В bitcointalk, чтобы вы могли участвовать в любом разговоре, вам необходимо внести определенное количество биткойнов на свою учетную запись bitcointalk, но здесь вы получаете вознаграждение за каждый хороший пост или комментарий. Это услуга по вовлечению общества, и она очень важна для роста любой компании. Мы все видим, что многие проекты переходят с bitcointalk на другие форумы, такие как Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram и т. Д. 

I disagree with you, I have been sitting on the bitcointalk forum for several years, and have never heard that it is necessary to enroll in the BTC forum in order to communicate.

I think this place is better.. nice looking..BTT is old style site.. with some problems on site. In here is quite nice 🙂 

bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto forums and it has many users inactive

If this forum will continue like this and they continue to market this forum then I am sure that it can surpass bitcointalk forum someday.