Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

Bitcointalk and crypto talk both are same platform but bitcoin talk also reputated and first article sharing site and its use so many places but crypto talk also good but this site is new and present gain so much popularity but not achieve all stages so I think don't compare this great platform because both are good in their place but crypto talk pays extra income and task also easy so I think crypto talk good in this place 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Everyone have different opinions regarding about this matter. For me cryptotalk.org is way more better than bitcointalk. I haven't joined bitcointalk forum, only joined here. Maybe if I also used bitcointalk, then maybe I will like bitcointalk to. I don't know. It's just what I feel .

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mate, i agree with you mate,Cryptotalk is way more better in any aspect than bitcoin talk no argument about it.Cryptotalk gives us the opportunity to earn while learning things.happy posting.

Good morning mate,I totally agree with you mate,Cryptotalk is way more better in any aspect than bitcointalk.Cryptotalk gives us the chance to learn new things and at the same time earn from our learnings and efforts.Really proud to be part of this forum.

Like i always said, This forum are still new and cannot be compare to bitcointalk as of this time, This forum are still on its infancy stage while bitcointalk is already on its stable community forum. Its like comparing apples and oranges.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

spacer.png

It's depends on popularity. For beginning time it also hard for bitcointalk to maje their community strong. But after a long duration they are now on a good position. On the other hand cryptotalk look like a new flatfrom. They trying to reach the member and catch them. That's why they promotion there community with some donation or benifited their members. After a time ,if cryptotalk get there position they also create some rules for those time. May be those time member need to pay for join this community. 

Just my personal thinking. Take it easily.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 2/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

The announcement of yobit to get free coins was surprised by the way that the company is so far greater than the others when I visit yobit first time previous year it seems like a dream that there is trading in and a lot of features I expect the success of it. Nearly when I joined Yoda airodrop was very happy cause yobit trusted where that you can invest and by chance I know about the campaign from YouTube I am really grateful for both cryptotalk and yobit

• +1 1

I strongly agree with this motion that cryptotalk is better because Infact I have not seen anyone close to me talking about bitcointalk because of how well people earn on cryptotalk

I strongly agree with this motion that cryptotalk is better because Infact I have not seen anyone close to me talking about bitcointalk because of how well people earn on cryptotalk

• -1 1
  • +3 1

In BitcoinTalk, you cannot collect any profits if they are at a certain level. As for Cryptotalk, everyone can profit. This makes this forum a forum for exchanging experiences and valuable information.

• +2 1

Also agree with other opinions about CryptoTalk is better than BitcoinTalk.

The best way to know more about cryptocurrency and all concerns that for newbie, learn and earn some money, modern and convenient platform.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

from my point of views both are good on their on place but cryptotalk have one priority that cryptotalk is platform own by yobit exchange and it gives more value I think

• -1 1
  • +2 1

this area of net possibility there simply them Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk in which you can earn some loose Bitcoin, however there's deference between Bitcointalk adn Cryptotalk, with Cryptotalk is easy to earn but Bitcointalk could be very hard to attain a stage to be certified.

• +1 2

I hope it will take long. Cryptotalk will be much better than Bitcointalk because this forum is not as complicated as BTctalk. We are looking for something that is not complicated not easy because the easy will quickly disappear.

• +3 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

I Strongly agree with your opinion crypto talk is way more easier in earning than crypto talk because in bitcointalk we need rank first 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Salman akbar said:

You are absolutely right,  though bitcoin talk is a way older than cryptotalk, and has more members but right now most of their members are not active.  Moreover here in  cryptotalk you can earn freely which is not possible in bitcointalk

Well bitcointalk was already have many members and didn't require any campaign now and i think comparing to cryptotalk right bitcointalk still better on almost all asepct expect only UI that cryptotalk was more better.

• +1 2

I am just biggener in this site but I think it's one of best sites ever..because his rules are simple... The concept and the conception is acceptable.. and all users saying his ligit and good payeer..

• +2 2

Yes you are right crypto talk is much better then bitcointalk i research for both but i choose cryptotalk such a nice platform and very easy bitcointalk is difficult  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Both forum is best for seeking knowledge and both legit for payments, no need to compare both forum because both doing their jobs giving knowledge.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is better than to any other platform. In 2020, is the best site to earn money. Cryptotalk is very popular platform to earn money .

• +1 2

Yes I also think cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk. If you work in cryptotalk then you can get a good profit. For this reason day by day cryptotalk user increasing

• +2 1

I also think that cryptotalk is way more better than bitcointalk especially if you are still a beginner and don't have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also earning in this forum is way more easier because they pay everyone in the campaign unlike in bitcointalk you need to have a high rank before you get paid.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear mate I can't totally agree with you on the notion that cryptotalk is way better to bitcointalk since I don't know the possible features of bitcointalk i don't have any idea about this likewise I do hope to learn from you guys here in this forum

• +1 2