I am new to the crypto scene and need help - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Becka09

I am new to the crypto scene and need help

All the wallet is the same it’s like the clothes same clothes but different brands. Then if you want free bitcoins here in crypto talk you can earn free bitcoins by just posting a comments.

I am a new user.  I have not an ideal.  I want ti know that how to save my account.  Please help me. Id banned is a main problem.  Please solve this problem.  Please help me.  Please help me.   

The event that you are new to crypto you should watch out for all sides Positively. Not Concern with artists and programmers can be included. The awful side of crypto can't be utilized. You can make benefit by utilizing its great side.

This depends on your experience, my dear brother. If you do not know this, consult one of your friends to advise you on a security wallet in which you can pour your money.

Well if you want to join in airdrop then yobit is offering it for a certain of time you just have to wait it and then do the instructions to join, and also faucets also is a good  source of free coins, you just need to find a legit website that offers it.

Dear mate I think inorder to make the right choice concerning the right wallet to use I think you can do research on your own by finding the best cryptocurrency wallets online yet still get help from senior members here in this forum

On 2/2/2020 at 10:00 PM, Aamir Rehman said:

If you are new here dont worry just keep observing and keep posting in right way you will learn many thing , always try to do the relevant posts and avoid from scammers now a days, Thank you.

WoW, great you are.honestly it was also my question, cause i am new here also,In your answer i got to know that,thanks a lot for that,please always be with us/beginners.

As you are a new member, I recommend you to use the Coinbase wallet. It's perfect for new user. Because, It's so much easy to use. And also secure and trusted wallet.

You can start earning bitcoins in this forum mate. Because for every post or comment you give you are being paid for 1000 satoshi, But before you receive any payments you need to first post 100 before start earning in this forum.

For online business you can get wallets from the exchange, where you can send and receive coins as you please. If you want a secure wallet, you can do a desktop wallet like Electrum, please do not loose the seed phrase, if you are willing to spend some money on the Nano Laser S, etc. If you do not earn anything, then you are not new, just keep the information. Read on and keep using it, but you'll earn. thank you. happy Posting.

There are many faucets that you can use. Please go to the referral tab and see for a wide range of links that you can use to sign up to faucets. One of the posts that i have written on coinpot may be especially helpful for you in earnign free crypto. Also, with regards to the wallet, i would suggest that you use either the bitpay wallet or the blockchain wallet. These are the two wallets that i use and they really work for me. I hope this is able to help you. All teh best with your crypto journey.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my opinion, you can use Coinbase or Blockchain Wallet to protect cryptocurrency.  Since you're new to cryptocurrency, stay on the cryptotalk forum without wasting time on anything else.
  A lot of time  I noticed that they wasted time for me.  Still, it made me feel good.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, Heroshema said:

The best way to build a knowlage about crypto curreny world is by reading alot .. so you can do that here in "crypto world " forum 

Yes reading make perfect work in the field we all need to love reading not just listening to other..

If you do not have knowledge about you can research it, you can stick also here in Cryptotalk and earn bitcoin,Every post you made here there is a reward satoshi while getting knowledge and ideas about other cryptocurrency 

31 minutes ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend
You can get bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies via the airdrops but it must be honest or by working here

Time investment is the number one key in gaining in cryptocurrency participate in bounties like social media if you had the skills it's in you or better read and investigate a project your participating on to aoid scams and a waste of time.. Just make reading a hobby soon enough you'll be a great crypto analyst.

Most of the airdrops,bounties and the facuets ate the fake.I'll.suggest you to work  the cryptotalk.Because this forum is great and also provides a good knowledge.You will not be dismayed by using it.

As a beginner, you can currently keep funds on the Internet platform yobit It is safe and then I advise you to keep in a wallet blockchain

You are welcome to cryptotalk, I will advice you read the rules and regulations and abide by them, make your first free 100 post, after which you start earning for every of your post.

It will be your benefit to prefer the wallets that people use the most. Because in the Crypto world, when there is money outflow from one place to another, there is no going back. For this reason, I suggest you to be careful.

To earn free Bitcoin, working on this forum is the most effective. As for other currencies, you can count on Airdrop and Bounty campaigns. Faucets are not very useful anymore.

Hi, welcome.. You just need to post useful topics and comments so that you can be paid from this forum. Before you start getting paid you have to post free 100 useful contents and after there you will be paid for each useful post or comment that you will write, them limit for being paid is 30 posts per day, 1000 satoshi per one useful post.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Welcome to the wallet, you have a yobit inside the platform, you can transfer it and send from it, and also you have a payeer, it is practical and fast to use. I hope you all success.

As i am also new here t that time i am improving my knowledge through this forum. I will say you to be connected with this forum. Here you will earn free bitcoin by just posting here. 

Hello my friend, since I have already been exposed to many of these things, I advise you not to waste your time trying to get bitcoin for free. The faucets and sites that say they give bitcoin for free are not honest. I tried a lot and did not get anything, and if it is true, it will give you a little bit of Satoshi.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can use blockchain wallet easy to use safe and secure personally i using blockchain wallet since 3 years naver face any problem with this wallet for singup steps you can watch youtube videos.