I am new to the crypto scene and need help - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Becka09

I am new to the crypto scene and need help

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

If you are new to crypto you should keep an eye on all sides. No scammers and hackers can be involved. The bad side of crypto cannot be used. You can make profit by using the good side of it.

1 hour ago, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

Dear mate I will suggest you use trust wallets or hardware wallets because they are kind trustworthy since I have been using them for quite a while now as for earning free BTC I don't think I will advise you to engage in earning free BTC coins you can't actually use them for any investments of your choice

Just sign up here and link your cryptotalk email here https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ so all your payments will be sending there and you can use best wallet blockchain.com

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You can start your crypto journey from this forum since you're here. In order to earn, you must link your cryptotalk.org account to your yobit.net account. To receive payments from the signature campaign. In order to activate your payment you will have to post 100 very useful and constructive post. Spams,off-topic, unnecessary posts will be detected and get you banned. So read the guidelines and rules of this forum before you start. You can gain some better knowledge by search "how to link your crypto talk account to yobit and start earning" On you tube. For educational purposes.

Hello. This is not an app but rather a site where you can earn just by posting useful and interesting contents. Read the guidelines and follow the rules so that you will not be ban here.

first option is to use the forum for earning because the price is growing of bitcoin.you should do that posts here and earn the maximum amount from this forum. airdops ,bounty and faucets are scam maximum time.i have noticed those are waste of time for me.

Welcome bro in crypto world are you new so first complete one hundred post then start your earning but care fully read site rules then your earning start then you want a secure wallet so you use yobit exchange to store your earning then transfer your earning in your wallet so try. coinbase its good and secure wallet to use when you transfer your in wallet then what you want you do this your earning but aware hackers try give strong security to your account

welcome to all the new users it is very good forum to all of the new users, it provide all lot of information to all of the users, it is very helpful to earn money as well. it also provide a safer wallets to all of the new users also. so i think that you should search for it so that you would get a better option.

If you have wallet that is located or regulated in your location then you can do research about that and many user used coinbase or blockchain they are the trusted wallet as of now.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

you can use trust,coinomi,houbi, myetherwallet for saving your tokens and coins these are the best wallets in crypto.you can earn free btc with sharing posts here you can get paid 30k satushi per day and its 100 percent legit.airdrops and bounties are good way to get free tokens and all you have to is doing simple social tasks.

This site is good and better than faucets or some airdrops all you have to do is following the rules and ask old me if you got confused with something before you make any step, and the good wallet, now I am using coinpot, try it maybe you will find it good

There are indeed many wallets currently available. But of all of them there must be the best according to each of us, I use YOBIT for this because with that I feel that the safest and the cost is very cheap. Very many coins available therein. Regarding Airdrop there must be a condition to get it, if you follow the instructions you will definitely get it.

Well, here in this forum you can earned some free bitcoins by just posting some ideas and thoughts about cryptocurrency, they are also having a wallet and you need to create to get your profit and that is yobit exchanger, you don't need to find some crypto wallets because here they are recommending wallets which is legit.

No need to pay for cryptotalk work since you are new so you have to do all the rules of this forum right from the beginning as we know that the work of this forum is only to post and comment so first you have to post 100 free since then your BTC income.  Begins to post your own comments based on posts and comments.

in this forum you can earn 1000 satoshi in your every ideal and useful posts but you must read all rules before your first 100. posts be done for you to understand what is this site for..

Good morning mate,The best wallet for me is Blockchain because its very secure and very accessible to everybody,i am using this wallet now.I suggest you stay away from those faucets mate coz they are just a waste of time.

i think you can use coinbase wallet for storing any kind of crypto and to make some free btc you can use this forum and you can easily do it just making post here.

Being new in this field, use the blockchain wallet at the beginning, it is easy to use and safe, and I advise you to stay in this forum and learn from it and its topics to not increase your experience in this field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Becka09 said:

Well if you need a free and easy wallet with low fee you need to use Trust wallet it's on play store it's a application on your phone, now you can sen your earning in this forum from Yobit exchange, but you need to use other coin not bitcoin Because it's a high fees about 120k convert your bitcoin to ripple or litecoin and send it

if you want to earn bitcoin.theres site called freebitco its a faucet and lottery site.I used to earn some bitcoins in there.

Well if you are new here, you can earn some Sathoshis form this Forum. You need to look at all of the forum thinking that I'm a student here. Here, I'm a student to, learning new things everyday. 

You can stay in the forum if you want a significant number if bitcoin as this is the highest paid campaign I have ever joined. I stopped wasting time to those faucets which also hurts my eyes with a lot of pops up and viruses coming out.

If your new here, Drop by first to the flatform rule. From there you can get some info on how's, on what to do's and dont's. I suggest also to read someones post for acquiring additional knowledge.

14 hours ago, Becka09 said:

you need find more good sources if you focus doing i think you will get more , never give up in crypto not fix time to earn so reccomendation for you patience and find more sources likes in this forum you can get earn by pay per post .