Crypto debt cards - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Crypto debt cards

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

Yes thats possible many developers thought about that also the bitcoins atms available on many countries in future there is a strong possibility for the debt cards for the Digital currencies .

I don't heard about the crypto debit card before, and I don't know if there have something like this exist, although there have crypto ATM, but I don't know which kind of card its use 

• +1 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Yeah everyday we are seeing new adoption and new changings in crypto currencies field. Many of great things are hapening day to day by big financial giants as well. This is an awesome thing towards adoption of crypto currencies 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto currencies bringing everyday more opprtunities to the world to work in a secure and amazing digital world. we have seen many of good things are coming. Crypto debit cards are also a part of digital world of crypto currencies. But still we need a strong adoption by the governments of the world countries to use bitcoin and other alt coins with ease of access and trade.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is good news, yes I have already heard that there are many companies provide cryptocurrency prepaid debit card, but that means the cryptocurrency every day continue to the top in short time will take the place in all countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Cryoto debit card !! This is good if we can able to see cryoto debit card soon as possible .

I think that cryoto debit card is realse only when it is leigel to use in any country . We can use cryoto debit card whatever we want to used in cryoto market .

This is right, because it is impossible to use bitcoin debit card where you cannot use it in your country, it is good but this method needs worldwide adoption to let everybody benefit from its features, or it will be useless when there is no adoption in your country 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Shakayet20 said:

How can we find out the debt card of crypto please can anyone help me to find or know if there is any card or not

Hi just download the app on play store it's called crypto.com and it's free . There are 5-6 different cards and every card has it's own caracteristics. They begin with the basic one to go the black one. You can use the app to earn interest on bitcoin and to buy it. Then you can apply for one of the cards inside the app.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If it's true that Crypto launched the debt card, I think this is good news. Because with that we can make transactions, buy Bitcoin or other things. I think we will be made easier by this card.

• +1 1

Yes I also seen crypto debit card launched some countries adopting crypto currency but in my country crypto currency still illegal I hope crypto legalize worldwide.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A debit card that can be recharged with crypto can go a long way in making crypto adopted by masses. However I believe those credit cards are limited to US and Singapore. i wouldn't necessarily say its a bad thing, but I would rather its a wonderful start. 

• +1 1

This new feature or initiative is very good for people with good amount of crypto holding using which we can pay in many sites as per our need.

• +1 1

If really Crypto debit card come in market than it's make our life very easy because with debit card we can lot of things like pay with debit card, buy and sell, and we can anytime withdraw our funds.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

that was also a big help to those who have accounts because by the use of crypto debt cards.. i think that was a no hassle anymore in getting in online transactions..

• -1 1

debit card through buy bitcoin its good but in my come county some allocation runs when solve this issue its really help us when all countries adopted crypto currency then all use the debit card when buy and sell and withdrawal also easy to use 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there's some company's give you a crypto card like Wirex you can make your payments using it I didn't hear about any company like that yet

This is a really good move because cryptocurrency is now available to use on more transactions and also it can give us an interest once we use this debt card. This made the transactions with the use of cryptocurrency way more easier and faster.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, Maxtron73 said:

pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are

You Do not pay with crypto, You should go to the Exchange, switch to dollars and send the funds to the card.

Many Exchange have this in fact has Mastercard cards endorsed by traditional banks.

Yobit for example can withdraw Real credit cards.

These crypto.com cards are prepaid and you recharge them with dollars, therefore never pay with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Crypto debit cards are not beneficial to all because many of them can't do kyc because of the government legal issue and if this issue are solved by the governance then only many can take benefits with it

• +1 1

Well as it is a good innovation and technology then we need to promote it more and use it to show our support and I honestly think that it will be successful as we will keep on using and inviting more used to it.

• +1 1

I currently don't know much about this but to my own understanding, I think this card be working like very other card that helps you buy Bitcoin in credit basics.

• +1 2

I have not seen any crypto debit card.I am very interested to use crypto debit card

• -1 1

Really we can buy anything in crypto debit card? But I think it is not possible in our country. Because our country doesn't accept it.

I don't know much about it at present.  However for my own understanding, I think this card will work like other cards that help you to buy Bitcoin on Credit Basics.

• +1 1