epidemia

Forum ranks

Follow the leader, follow the money follow the BTC. I need 3 more posts before heading to bed. My 30 posts a day will be achieved. It’s like you must have your 5 a day doses of fruit and veg. I’m trying to 1btc that’s why I’m sticking to my 30  day. 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:21 AM, Steampunkz said:

Goodwork on the new system established, its seems similar to bitcointalk but still this is another way for the pioneer members  to recognized from their contribution on the forum. I am expecting more developments to come!

The good thing here mate is the payperpost,because in bitcointalk forum we can earn tokens or coins there by joining signature campaigns,social media campaigns and translations while in cryptotalk forum as our rank goes up,we also earn from it.

This is great for encouraging more members to write here in the forum.

But I still couldn't see the overall rating link. I want to see where I am. (:

10 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

It’s a friendly competition like in Survivor.. haha..

Yeah like survivor the original one with bear Grylls only we are doing it for cryptotalk competition to win 1 BTC. Exactly the same some of are having sleepless nights to write more posts. 

A good feature, but I'm a little confused, what is the use of rank feature in this forum? And what is the use if an account that has a high rank

If you like me please folow me thank you

extremal

It will really be fun if it not already is.  Where are you posting from?  I’m from the U.S.  Also, are a Yobit user like me?

10 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Yeah like survivor the original one with bear Grylls only we are doing it for cryptotalk competition to win 1 BTC. Exactly the same some of are having sleepless nights to write more posts. 

Just now, eXtremal said:

A good feature, but I'm a little confused, what is the use of rank feature in this forum? And what is the use if an account that has a high rank

So that the high ranking member can boss others around.  Like, hey you, Jr. member, go get me some coffee!  Haha

On 10/9/2019 at 3:29 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

This is great news. Glad to see the forum coming along real nicely!

Just curious, what other benefits do ranks get? (e.g. can higher ranks post longer signatures, customize their rank name, etc, things like that)

Yes me too was curious about the difference of rank and what benefits can get in each rank. 

I'm just new here and I hope this post will noticed. 

3 minutes ago, eXtremal said:

Not many for now but maybe someday it will have some benefits. Just wait until some weeks, maybe the admin or moderator will tell us what is the perks or benefit of having a high rank.

13 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

It will really be fun if it not already is.  Where are you posting from?  I’m from the U.S.  Also, are a Yobit user like me?

So that the high ranking member can boss others around.  Like, hey you, Jr. member, go get me some coffee!  Haha

Haha lol, a high rank isn't necessarily experienced from those below, maybe a low rank here, has a very high account on the other forums, isn't that right, friend?

8 minutes ago, dana33 said:

Not many for now but maybe someday it will have some benefits. Just wait until some weeks, maybe the admin or moderator will tell us what is the perks or benefit of having a high rank.

Yes, thank you for your attention, I am pleased with the input you provided, I think the team needs a lot of people to work on this forum, it will speed up the time in the Processing

If you like me please folow me thank you

extremal

8 minutes ago, eXtremal said:

Haha lol, a high rank isn't necessarily experienced from those below, maybe a low rank here, has a very high account on the other forums, isn't that right, friend?

Well correct. High rank does not mean that someone is very experience. In bitcoinTalk I have seen some newbie with very good knowledge where there are a lot of Legendary knows nothing about it.

[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

This topic is really needed for beginners like me. I am confused how many posts are needed to move up to the next rank.

50 posts per day I think it will be difficult to do.

17 hours ago, Tatiana said:

What are advantages of being a higher ranked member? As I got for now payment is the same for each of us. Or it is just a point of time? 

Having a high rank is not advantages but it will reflect in image because having a high ranks means you are reputable and good member. The payment is still the same even you are a high rank.

This will serve as the standard for the early adopters of this forum and eventually will be the basis of knowledge in the future. The earlier we got in this forum, the more knowledgeable we will be in the future.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

Thanks for sharing this important information.

By the way, as I checked here on forum for ranking users its completely blow my eyes and mind.

Its great to know that quantity doesn't matter, only quality matters.  

It's good that there's no such thing as a "merit system." people have abused this system in the other forum. They created account farms and made trade by selling. The "merit system" impairs the quality of the forum. people should freely present their ideas, not merit the "merit system" of shit.

long live free thought

4 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

It's good that there's no such thing as a "merit system." people have abused this system in the other forum. They created account farms and made trade by selling. The "merit system" impairs the quality of the forum. people should freely present their ideas, not merit the "merit system" of shit.

long live free thought

Agree, this forum is new but is really good, we can rank up for being good and active users, and we have a different kind of reputation here bases on the reactions of the post, awesome.

I am brand new member here and I love to achieve VIP rank. Its just my journey start with this forum. And I really enjoy this. Patience and quality contribution I think to best strategy to achieve the rank. Its really appreciated 

The topic is locked. A lot of offtopic, I have no desire to ban users.

There will be changes soon, we will let you know. Thanks for your attention.

• Useful or interesting 3

image.png.a856b60f6567d1a344e5f27258249545.png