epidemia

Forum ranks

1 hour ago, Simeon4real said:

You know, It's not really about quantity but the quality of the posts. With 50 posts being a "very fair deal" like you said, Don't you think the forum would be so messed up if spamming becomes the order of the day? 

I think the above deal is very good 50 post most of them wont be able to do it but some spammers will do and they will also get punished by the admins so it is not a bad idea. I totally agree with the ranking system.

3 hours ago, susilabai said:

Even in the start their was no merit system it all started when they saw a huge income. so to control it they started this merit system and gave some users DT level which now they are misusing it and theymos is not taking care about it. Till merit system was introduced everything was good.

That's for sure, but let it go, what's important is that there is now a new forum which is better cryptotalk.org and I'm very comfortable with this forum, including a notification if my post is quoted

1 minute ago, Starpark said:

That's for sure, but let it go, what's important is that there is now a new forum which is better cryptotalk.org and I'm very comfortable with this forum, including a notification if my post is quoted

Ya it is true that their are lot of new features we can see in this forum which help us to keep track of our commented post and get details about thread which we are following. Hope that future of cryptotalk.org will be great.

6 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Ya it is true that their are lot of new features we can see in this forum which help us to keep track of our commented post and get details about thread which we are following. Hope that future of cryptotalk.org will be great.

Many hopes are like that and hopefully there are local boards for other countries so they can communicate smoothly in the language understood

I I’ve just checked my ranking apparently I’m classified as a JR member. Does it mean I can post as many as I want if the first 2 ranks are limited to 50 a day? Not quite sure how this works 

I registered late September and as i can see i've been in the forum for more than 5 days!

But why i am still seeing the maximum post reached?

12,000 is the post to have ! target lock!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

4 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I I’ve just checked my ranking apparently I’m classified as a JR member. Does it mean I can post as many as I want if the first 2 ranks are limited to 50 a day? Not quite sure how this works 

Yes it does mean that you can post unlimited. 

One of the two conditions below to met to make unlimited post.

# have a rank over Newbie

# Get past first 5 days.

You are good.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But why i am still seeing the maximum post reached?

How did you post this then?

Edited by xBDT Script

[H] IOU 5% OFF [W] BTCStake Address | Currency Exchange PHP Script. Read more

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

How did you post this then?

Because i am not reaching 50 post today! But yesterday i saw it! you never had the max post warning?
When they launch the feature i am sure that i am more than  a week old here! that is why! i will do 50 post then i will check if tha still occur! but i dont know! i am not planning to post for a long time today!

Wow that’s fantastic news then. Thanks for clarifications. I’ll do my best to engage members of the community to participate in this event. Gr8 rewards. Now I’m happy if I don’t win 1BTC reward. Thanks cryptotalk organisers. 

Just now, cryptokram said:

Because i am not reaching 50 post today! But yesterday i saw it! you never had the max post warning?
When they launch the feature i am sure that i am more than  a week old here! that is why! i will do 50 post then i will check if tha still occur! but i dont know! i am not planning to post for a long time today!

I also had the same problem and I was only able to get paid for 20 posts yesterday so that means also that I was not able to post.

What I understand is that, they were working on it yesterday so we have seen those messages. Once it was fixed we were back to post again.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I also had the same problem and I was only able to get paid for 20 posts yesterday so that means also that I was not able to post.

What I understand is that, they were working on it yesterday so we have seen those messages. Once it was fixed we were back to post again.

even me, i was thinking also why i did not receive the full payment for the 30 post! Well it feels better now that i am not the one who got that! well it must be normal then! we will see later what is  the development they made!

20 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

This is a welcome development I believed this will encourage active participation of users in posting more comments however I want the moderators to weed out spam post to avoid unnecessary spamming this is a new forum many cryptos enthusiast will search this forum for relevant information I believed they will not be disappointed.

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

even me, i was thinking also why i did not receive the full payment for the 30 post! Well it feels better now that i am not the one who got that! well it must be normal then! we will see later what is  the development they made!

I hope that the payment is in accordance with the account ranking so that an unequal result is obtained between the low ranking and high ranking

1 minute ago, Starpark said:

I hope that the payment is in accordance with the account ranking so that an unequal result is obtained between the low ranking and high ranking

This can't be done by the admin. the forum is just new and the ranking system is just implemented now!

But this ranking system will be a big help once a project decided to have a  bounty program here in the forum! Lets wait for more update! maybe after this Nov. 1 we will see something that the rank is included!

9 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

EDAGcxq.png

You should be feeling much better now 😊

Get this in your head. We are in good hand. I have never find yobit to do hassle with payment.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

EDAGcxq.png

You should be feeling much better now 😊

Get this in your head. We are in good hand. I have never find yobit to do hassle with payment.

I am confident! Yobit payment system is the best i ever see in this cryptocurrency.

Payment is done every 3-4 hours and that is really awesome! plus the payment is bitcoin which we can encash anytime!

7 minutes ago, gabbie2010 said:

This is a welcome development I believed this will encourage active participation of users in posting more comments however I want the moderators to weed out spam post to avoid unnecessary spamming this is a new forum many cryptos enthusiast will search this forum for relevant information I believed they will not be disappointed.

You can also report posts that are spam so that it can help the moderator to delete posts that don't fit the topic. Let's make this forum clean of spam.

Ranking is fair in my opinion. But it's going to be very easy for a spammer to rank up which is bad for the forum. 

I know we don't want to copy bitcointalk ranking style and I'm sure the moderators are working on how to fight spammers and shitposters from ranking up

1 minute ago, CryptoProphet said:

I think 300 posts is to many only for member status, who agree with me ? 

Well let's just be happy with what we have for now. Whats wrong with current number. The admin obviously calculated the best thing for the forum.

We just need it to give time first to see how it goes instead of asking for any amendment.

5 minutes ago, CryptoProphet said:

You just started recently, but very soon you can become Member rank.

Compare that with other forums and you will see that you can rank up much faster here

13 minutes ago, CryptoProphet said:

that is not too many to do as we dont have activity to wait every 2 weeks. remember that we can have unlimited post in due time! so everything is good and in order!

24 minutes ago, Starpark said:

You can also report posts that are spam so that it can help the moderator to delete posts that don't fit the topic. Let's make this forum clean of spam.

Please do so! there is  report button at the upper right of their message!

• Useful or interesting 1