Forum ranks - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

Forum ranks

19 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Congrats! You worked hard and so you most deserve that ranking status!  

I set my profile not to be followed by anyone.  I’m gonna change it if I could get you to follow me.

Could you do that for me, Mr. VIP? 🙂

Just did LOL to make you happy. Happy?

By the way, I have to go long way to be a VIP member. The rank you are seeing for me is false one. I edited it to VIP LOL

You can change it to anything you want 😆

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, corrao25 said:

Higher rank benefits may emerge over time. The forum is only half a month old, young and just developing. And it develops at breakneck speed. I think we should continue to be active in the forum to develop it. benefits over time will be i think.

That's right. I also think that with time we will see a lot of changes. The matter is only how fast the forum will develop and add new users. As I see now the number of registered users start to grow more slowly than first days. 

31 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Exactly right it’s all about having a plan and sticking to your plans. It takes a lot hard work and effort though. It’s not easy spending time he continuously. On an off like a couple of hours  a day to do 40 posts. I don’t think I can handle like 12 shift

14 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Just did LOL to make you happy. Happy?

By the way, I have to go long way to be a VIP member. The rank you are seeing for me is false one. I edited it to VIP LOL

You can change it to anything you want 😆

I’m super excited and happy!  Thank you so much!  

Now, you know you’re also an inspiring leader!

26 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Of course we can as long as you don’t ask me to hold your hand when your about to fall off the wagon. We both after the 1 BTC prize. Alright m8 consider it done deal.(follows him Too) 

It’s a friendly competition like in Survivor.. haha..

10 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Now, you know you’re also an inspiring leader!

I am hearing this a lot today and I appreciate the good words thank you. Set up a goal to be in the top 10. It's not impossible yet.

Just need a positive mindset and patience to achieve the goal.

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:21 AM, Steampunkz said:

Goodwork on the new system established, its seems similar to bitcointalk but still this is another way for the pioneer members  to recognized from their contribution on the forum. I am expecting more developments to come!

The good thing here mate is the payperpost,because in bitcointalk forum we can earn tokens or coins there by joining signature campaigns,social media campaigns and translations while in cryptotalk forum as our rank goes up,we also earn from it.

It will really be fun if it not already is.  Where are you posting from?  I’m from the U.S.  Also, are a Yobit user like me?

10 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Yeah like survivor the original one with bear Grylls only we are doing it for cryptotalk competition to win 1 BTC. Exactly the same some of are having sleepless nights to write more posts. 

Just now, eXtremal said:

A good feature, but I'm a little confused, what is the use of rank feature in this forum? And what is the use if an account that has a high rank

So that the high ranking member can boss others around.  Like, hey you, Jr. member, go get me some coffee!  Haha

• -2 1

3 minutes ago, eXtremal said:

A good feature, but I'm a little confused, what is the use of rank feature in this forum? And what is the use if an account that has a high rank

Not many for now but maybe someday it will have some benefits. Just wait until some weeks, maybe the admin or moderator will tell us what is the perks or benefit of having a high rank.

8 minutes ago, eXtremal said:

Haha lol, a high rank isn't necessarily experienced from those below, maybe a low rank here, has a very high account on the other forums, isn't that right, friend?

Well correct. High rank does not mean that someone is very experience. In bitcoinTalk I have seen some newbie with very good knowledge where there are a lot of Legendary knows nothing about it.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

Thanks for sharing this important information.

By the way, as I checked here on forum for ranking users its completely blow my eyes and mind.

Its great to know that quantity doesn't matter, only quality matters.  

It's good that there's no such thing as a "merit system." people have abused this system in the other forum. They created account farms and made trade by selling. The "merit system" impairs the quality of the forum. people should freely present their ideas, not merit the "merit system" of shit.

long live free thought

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am brand new member here and I love to achieve VIP rank. Its just my journey start with this forum. And I really enjoy this. Patience and quality contribution I think to best strategy to achieve the rank. Its really appreciated 

The topic is locked. A lot of offtopic, I have no desire to ban users.

There will be changes soon, we will let you know. Thanks for your attention.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1