Forum ranks - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

Forum ranks

8 hours ago, Tatiana said:

What are advantages of being a higher ranked member? As I got for now payment is the same for each of us. Or it is just a point of time? 

Higher rank benefits may emerge over time. The forum is only half a month old, young and just developing. And it develops at breakneck speed. I think we should continue to be active in the forum to develop it. benefits over time will be i think.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

Higher rank benefits may emerge over time. The forum is only half a month old, young and just developing. And it develops at breakneck speed. I think we should continue to be active in the forum to develop it. benefits over time will be i think.

Yes i think you are right. The benefit of higher rank will be implemen later, like you can post more than certain amount of post maximum per day, the rates and other benefit that lower ranks can't get.

1 minute ago, dana33 said:

Yes i think you are right. The benefit of higher rank will be implemen later, like you can post more than certain amount of post maximum per day, the rates and other benefit that lower ranks can't get.

Well it's already here to some extent. Once you cross the Newbie rank then you do not have max 50 post per day limit. 

There are people who are taking about financial benefit. I do not know if they are expecting the forum to pay for post forever or not LOL

If we can make a community then people will try to advertise then then higher rank members will get higher benefit for sure. Some of the users are just too mush into short term benefit. Look at the future!

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

I think there's no reason for you to get confused on the new development in terms of ranking position. For what is written in the announcement in which is more than 12001 it means you are one of the VIP member in the forum, so what makes you in it mate?

I do not understand what fun he meant LOL

Having the top rank will be a hell of achievement. I would like to go their before anyone else 😊 I hope I will do.

33 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

I think there's no reason for you to get confused on the new development in terms of ranking position. For what is written in the announcement in which is more than 12001 it means you are one of the VIP member in the forum, so what makes you in it mate?

woah! i think you just confused me more mate, i'm one of the VIP members!!, how is that? i'm only ranked Jr member on my profile. How is that?

58 minutes ago, Anonylz said:

In some members like yourself their forum rank don't display for others to see except for the name where your rank is supposed to be, why is it so? 

You can customize it if you want.

Go to settings: https://cryptotalk.org/settings/

Then click on "Edit profile" then you will see "Member Title". Whatever you will put their it will display on the rank area.

Hope it helps.

Edit:

I just made myself VIP LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

2 hours ago, samsaam said:

all information about this forum and rank is very good but daily limit of posting is to small, i think forum allow us for minimum 100 posting per day and tell us can they increase our per post limit from 1000 stoshi 

yes i am agree with you that they should increase the limit from 30 posts to 100 posts and they also increase the bonus of every post from 1000 satoshi to 2000-3000 satoshi.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Thanks admin. I am glad to see more developments in upcoming days and This is a good initiative done by team this will boost more members to stay active here long time.

12 minutes ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes i am agree with you that they should increase the limit from 30 posts to 100 posts and they also increase the bonus of every post from 1000 satoshi to 2000-3000 satoshi.

Greedy people LOL

Give me another platform name that are paying for post. Come on guys give something to this community then expect in return.

1000 per post is a lot of money. There are over 3000 members now. Count how much money they are spending.

8 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

It’s all about give me give me give me. Let’s all be satisfied with what’s on the table and bring quality posts to the forum so everyone can benefit from the knowledge and experience you have overall. Thanks 

I left you a +1 like for this. Very few members like you do realize that we need to do things before getting something in return. Users are just too greedy and wants more.

19 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Whether you are telling the truth or not mate, I am just telling what based on the rules has this forum have anyway, 

Since we are all equal here on cryptotalk because it was running so far for less than 2 weeks. 

What is going on with you too?

Well I am VIP, check my rank LOL

Just now, lovesybitz said:

Well, I just only noticed it now that I am now at the VIP first, this is so cools mate. 😊

By the way aren't were getting off topic now dude? or were still on the topic?

Noh 😊

We are still talking about rank LOL

Well cheeky you. You invented another kind of rank LOL

Let's see who makes the real VIP first 😆

Speed up buddy. I am going for mars soon.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

Thats a nice ranking system to control and know most posts of members on the forum. If we make more posts in a day we have to achieve the next goal so your ranking depend on how you post per day and how to you will manage it. cryottalk system is very good and this ranking system is  much appreciated. I would love to stay here to become a Top member.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

13 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Noh 😊

We are still talking about rank LOL

Well cheeky you. You invented another kind of rank LOL

Let's see who makes the real VIP first 😆

Speed up buddy. I am going for mars soon.

You will be the first VIP for sure if you keep the speed of your posting lol. I never check on russian local section, maybe there are some accounts there that have more than your posts?

15 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Hahaha, you will definitely be the first VIP in this pace of posting  #follow😄 but well-deserved mate, you do a great valued job here. Keep it up! #myfollowisdeserved ❤️

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot to me. I am giving my best to keep active here and help others as much as I can. Let's see where I go from here.

13 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

If someone’s broke and someone gives him let’s say a dollar( he gave you that dollar) because that’s all he can afford and then you turn around because of his generosity and ask him to give you 20 dollars. Do you get my drift?

I got it exactly that you means. The person lose the motivation to give anymore to yoy. No one likes begging and cheesy words.

8 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Don't be so sure mate, remember your just ahead of me for 4 to 5 days, but I can still catch you up, and besides the competition is not done yet, we still have more weeks before it end the contest. don't be so comfortable in just one wrong move you will be left behind on the top 2,3 til 10😜

I am considering that I need to give more efforts to keep my position safe 😊

3 minutes ago, dana33 said:

You will be the first VIP for sure if you keep the speed of your posting lol. I never check on russian local section, maybe there are some accounts there that have more than your posts?

You do not need to go any section. Just check the leader-board 😄 

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Laskoo said:

The forum top ranks should be tough to reach, because like in the crypto space, this is not a "get rich fast" scheme. So should be a forum too, getting higher ranks should be hard to reach and time consuming to keep members involved more time. If you'll get "Legendary/VIP" in 2 months then the many members will lose interest 🙂

There may some members who will give up. But if we make more potential to this forum then sure in future it will worthful for all those members who care community standards and regulate posting on forum. The reason is why to join cryptotalk? Sure they are giving rewards but a member profile with high posts will consider more worthful and valueable. And for those who thinking to join a crypto forum to build their reputation, Have chance to claim self freedom here. 🙂

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot to me. I am giving my best to keep active here and help others as much as I can. Let's see where I go from here.

I got it exactly that you means. The person lose the motivation to give anymore to yoy. No one likes begging and cheesy words.

I am considering that I need to give more efforts to keep my position safe 😊

You do not need to go any section. Just check the leader-board 😄 

Ah i just found out how to check it. Here you go https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ i can see the most content top 8 and as i expected you are the first position with 1500 posts.

49 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I see my friend, observing you now for several days and really like your writing style and I like that you are very helpful to everyone. I hope we stay a good open community always to everyone and don't develop in a legendary club like on bitcointalk as a legend sadly kinda never answers a noob I hope we never develop in this direction.

Thanks for the kid word mate. I appreciate it a lot. I give my best.

35 minutes ago, hellboy4tr said:

i just wonder about, VIP membership. i have seen someone has VIP member etc. status in their rank. How does the VIP membership works?

It must be you 😊

Well to be a VIP, you will need to make 12,000+ post but someone I managed to get it before the number. Now figure it out how 😆

21 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

You just didn't understand me well
I mean currently there is no advantage for high ranks
I mean everyone takes 1000 satoshi on each post

I mean the signature campaign cannot be the same as that in bitcointalk
If you read my reply to the end you will find the explanation provided by me

I am trying LOL

well, thanx for let me know the forum ranks , i think we should work hard to get the VIP place anyway 🤣😍

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

But when the contest is over, no one will make more than 50 posts a day
It will take a long time to reach the high ranks

Well I have a goal to reach to the VIP ranks before anyone else. Let's see how I do 😊

Guys, if you are not enjoying your time here then you can not do much. May be not even the 30000 sat a day too.

Look around, there are a lot people who can not even make few posts a day.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I have a goal to reach to the VIP ranks before anyone else. Let's see how I do 😊

Guys, if you are not enjoying your time here then you can not do much. May be not even the 30000 sat a day too.

Not me, I follow the leaders.  I was able to get out of the Newbie rank in just two days 🙂

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

i make some posts but when i will beggin to see the result ?  i think u are a Vip member and you can tell me 😂

2 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Not me, I follow the leaders.  I was able to get out of the Newbie rank in just two days 🙂

Awesome. I see you are a Jr which means you are free to roll 😊 

Set up a goal. Still we have 20 full days left. If you can set a goal and can execute it then it should not be easy to get a place in top ten.

By the way, this forum rank is kinda cool lol

VIP (which I am already 😃 )

Just now, iloveyobit said:

i make some posts but when i will beggin to see the result ?  i think u are a Vip member and you can tell me 😂

What result,

Yeah I am a VIP LOL 

Please do not tell the secret to anyone 😁

Edited by xBDT Script

5 minutes ago, Laskoo said:

Well since you have reached VIP you can stop posting 😛 

In 20 days you'll get VIP for real + 1 BTC. 😉 

Eh! That does not give you a chance or does it 😆

I will keep posting to keep you guys busy LOL

Let me have all the posts in the forum under my belt 😊

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

I really enjoy my time
But physically tired, I don't know if I will endure until 1 November haha

Give enough rest to your body and mind by the way. 

Edited by xBDT Script

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Awesome. I see you are a Jr which means you are free to roll 😊 

Set up a goal. Still we have 20 full days left. If you can set a goal and can execute it then it should not be easy to get a place in top ten.

By the way, this forum rank is kinda cool lol

VIP (which I am already 😃 )

What result,

Yeah I am a VIP LOL 

Please do not tell the secret to anyone 😁

Congrats! You worked hard and so you most deserve that ranking status!  

I set my profile not to be followed by anyone.  I’m gonna change it if I could get you to follow me.

Could you do that for me, Mr. VIP? 🙂

6 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Exactly right it’s all about having a plan and sticking to your plans. It takes a lot hard work and effort though. It’s not easy spending time he continuously. On an off like a couple of hours  a day to do 40 posts. I don’t think I can handle like 12 shift

Well, we also need to live our life a little bit too, you know what I mean 🙂

Can we follow each other to at least keep ourselves motivated in order not to fall off the wagon? 🙂