Forum ranks - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

Forum ranks

5 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

What's your opinion about different payment rate for different ranks? 

I already expressed my frustration about it.

We really do not need it. If one can not find motivation from 1BTC prize and paid for post of 1000 then really I do not see much point to do much.

I see people are asking to get reward for reporting and some other things too. We really need to give things to the community before expecting anything in return.

This forum is a fun for me. Yes I have the prize in my head but without enjoying my time I could not make this amount of posts. And I can assure then I do not spam. May be some of the posts are not much higher standard  but they are way better than spammers.

1 minute ago, Simeon4real said:

There's a rank based payment system so I was thinking such would be implemented here. Now the question is, After November, What would be a Sr. Member's motivation to keep posting more than 100 posts a day.... 1k sats

I am too an ex-bitcoinTalk user and I build up my account from 0 merit back in when they started merit on the last 24th January 2018.

But later I had some bad experience with one of mod and since he is good influence, others were buying his false misleading information against me. It made me upset I mean really upset so I left the community. I locked my topic willingly. And you the funny thing - some of them still believe that I will unlock that account. I loved it there and still love the community but I am too stubborn too.

Anyway, the bounty or signature campaign we see in Bitcoin and this pay per post is not the same thing. So I think it's better this way. Same for everyone. 

8 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

I'm not quite satisfied with your response. I meant, Since you're not up for a rank based payment system, What do you think would be motivation for someone who is a Sr member (3K+ posts made) or a legendary (9K+ posts) to keep coming back to make at least 100 posts per day? (I'm using a future instance. I'm assuming for someone to make ranks like Legendary, they need 100 posts per day) 

Well what motivates someone to post in BitcoinTalk forum?

Once this forum will have enough traffic then there will be signature campaigns, bounty campaign and forum rank will be in count then.

Now if someone can not see the big picture then I will feel sorry for them. 

Sounds good and fair to me. Everyone has the chance to climb the ranks.
As long as the fabulous Merit system will not introduced here in a few weeks 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

What are advantages of being a higher ranked member? As I got for now payment is the same for each of us. Or it is just a point of time? 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, xBDT Script said:

This means the max limit to post a day is 50 now?

by the way, very pleased to see the ranking system. Focus is to be a VIP 😊

I think it goes only first 5 days. By the way, I am looking for being a VIP member too! That needs a really hard work though! 🙂

This is actually great apart from maybe a lot of people are not able to make the competition worth it for themselves. If you cant comment so many times then how can you win. Will this be factored in when working out post counts? 

3 hours ago, hanisanshez said:

This forum will become a big forum and when you have a gold membership or something like that
The sites will become paying you in order to put their site on your signature
There are many other benefits

This is very true. People including me kind of complain now. But to be part of a forum like this if it grows will be financially rewarding if you are inclined to sell your signature in future and things like that. 

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

There are no advantages if you have a higher rank
Just become a member of a good position in the forum
But all ranks have the same payment percentage

The only difference is rank, but if there is a campaign signature in this forum, the payment rate will be different for each rank

Wow this is a great initiative for the forum, the ranking system will determine on how active you are. I hope that there's no racial judgment in this forum.

Just now, mostawda3 said:

Yes, that's for sure
Like what happened with bitcointalk forum
The payment was different depending on the order of membership
But this is different here
There is no difference in payment between ranks

I agree that advertisers will come in to this forum too as long as there are people who uses the forum. There's a traffic so it would be for sure. The ranking system here is like your badge and activity.

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

Yes, that's for sure
Like what happened with bitcointalk forum
The payment was different depending on the order of membership
But this is different here
There is no difference in payment between ranks

For now, paid to post payments for each rank member will receive the same payment, but it will be very interesting to wait for the signature campaign on the cryptotalk forum

17 hours ago, cryptosix said:

No this was applied for above membership too as I saw my account was too hold for the limited posts yesterday.

Please check whether you applied correctly or not as I am unable to post yesterday at all.

With the new rank system in place what will be the benefit of each rank or at the enticing features that comes with each of the ranks.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:35 AM, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

It's quite clear information with regards how to rank up on this forum. We need enough time and knowledge regarding crypto to have a good reputation through make posting on this forum.

13 hours ago, Simeon4real said:

Lol. From my first reply here, the point I've been trying to drive home is that the limit is high and will encourage spamming to a whole new levels. I'm more about the post quality and readability over quantity. 

I hear you.  But the word "Campaign" itself has an underlining meaning that it's not gonna last forever.  Once Yobit stops paying, we will see--the dust settles--how many posters will be left standing:-)

I think ranking only serves some limited purpose.  

7 minutes ago, julzcoinbit said:

It's quite clear information with regards how to rank up on this forum. We need enough time and knowledge regarding crypto to have a good reputation through make posting on this forum.

It will take time for everyone to go to the highest rank and it's more of the dedication and activity you'll exert by staying here.

5 hours ago, Sakkievt said:

To get to those high ranks will take a very long time and even longervto become a vip.

I dont think so! we will see senior member in 1-2 weeks! VIP will be done in a month or 2! that is not that long compare to bitcointalk!

4 hours ago, Paranoxxx said:

Sounds good and fair to me. Everyone has the chance to climb the ranks.
As long as the fabulous Merit system will not introduced here in a few weeks 😉

Everyone is welcome and t he forum wants to be fair to all users! I hope the competition will be tighter as the month ends!

Nice to see new member format.

I am so happy that my girl invited me to join in crypto forum.

I like to be high rank soon and on top

2 hours ago, Mathers said:

With the new rank system in place what will be the benefit of each rank or at the enticing features that comes with each of the ranks.

Each rank system is different and now newbies are unable to post more than 50. I think the admin had kept for moderation until 5 days.The forum is getting too much spam everyday and it require more rules to avoid all this crap.

Have you checked the new rules today?

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

Each rank system is different and now newbies are unable to post more than 50. I think the admin had kept for moderation until 5 days.The forum is getting too much spam everyday and it require more rules to avoid all this crap.

Have you checked the new rules today?

I saw the new rules, and I'm aware of the post limitations for newbies and preceding ranks, I was only trying to know if there other benefits such a limit in signature space or limits. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Mathers said:

I saw the new rules, and I'm aware of the post limitations for newbies and preceding ranks, I was only trying to know if there other benefits such a limit in signature space or limits. Thanks.

Yeah it will be according to the membership levels, if not yet done, then it could be later since the admin might be busy on other works.

I will go simpler as other forums were developed so everyone should get benefited what they did to this forums.

15 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

When I logged on to cryptotalk this morning. I had a new terms and conditions window pop up. Which I had to agree to it. Did everyone get it? 

The new rules are not made for one person and only for you, hahaha maybe you have done something terrible, so you are scared and panicked. Hahaha, I am kidding. Don't take it so much, mate. 
Yes, we all received the same message. We haven't agreed on those rules before. 

On 10/9/2019 at 1:35 AM, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100
Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

Well, better to have rank system than nothing., Just based on how much posts we have?

I'm sitting on brand new then.

Edited by YouNha

it seems I need 1 month to move up to Jr.member, the requirement to go up in this forum is the number of posts, I agree with that it's just that every post I think should be reviewed. because, if not like that there will be many posts that have no purpose.

Nice update bro and wow vip rank need 12k post, that is a huge amount of posts lol. Btw is the rank affect the rates pay per post in this forum or the rate is still same to all ranks like newbie rank and vip rank still have the same rate?

7 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

There are no advantages if you have a higher rank
Just become a member of a good position in the forum
But all ranks have the same payment percentage

This about this...

In the future when devs will see that there are good traffic in here then they will get interested to advertise their business here. They will ask for candidates for their signature campaign. Pay rate will be based on forum rank. Higher rank will get higher payment.

Now do you still think there are no advantages for a higher rank?

7 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

I do not think that there will be a signature campaign in this forum

How what made you so sure about it?