Forum ranks - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

Forum ranks

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm a little confused, by 12000+ you mean number of posts right? if so what if all users on the site reaches that amount of posts, will they all marked VIP if so what's the fun in that?

Yes its the number of posts as you can see you are ranked jn member and it's not so easy to make 12000 posts so not everyone will make in no time soon.

3 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

You know, It's not really about quantity but the quality of the posts. With 50 posts being a "very fair deal" like you said, Don't you think the forum would be so messed up if spamming becomes the order of the day? 

If moderator stay strict about spam post, meaningless posts, copy/pasting and those sorts of things and keep deleting them then we will build a culture that everyone will know that without making good posts they are not going anywhere.

This will have to have a balance between number of moderators and the number of posts that are coming every single day.

1 minute ago, Kumar said:

Yes its the number of posts as you can see you are ranked jn member and it's not so easy to make 12000 posts so not everyone will make in no time soon.

Off course it is hard to reach 12K post in short time. There is a limitation about posting a day in here already. As I know, eveyone can post 50 times in a day. So naturally, it takes 240 days to reach 12K post.

1 minute ago, funchy said:

Off course it is hard to reach 12K post in short time. There is a limitation about posting a day in here already. As I know, eveyone can post 50 times in a day. So naturally, it takes 240 days to reach 12K post.

I don't think you have read the first post carefully as the limitation is only until 5 days after the registration and after that you are free from it. 

Just now, Simeon4real said:

But You're also in support of 50 posts per day? What will not be very fair is when a user makes 50 shitty posts and the mods decide to delete all 50. These things don't end pretty. 

Of course I am not opposing.

These 50 posts limit a day is for only maximum first 5 days if one can not make it to the next level of Newbie in the first two days. It was implemented obviously to give spammers a slow start so that forum can punish them.

I do not see what is wrong. Are you opposing because you think it is not enough or it needed to be more?

Just now, Simeon4real said:

Lol. From my first reply here, the point I've been trying to drive home is that the limit is high and will encourage spamming to a whole new levels. I'm more about the post quality and readability over quantity. 

And I am also trying to explain that if we have a good balance in number of mods and number of posts per day those are coming then it should not be an issue. 

Any spam - delete

Any low value posts - delete

Any zero value posts - delete

Copy/paste - delete

Report from users - review and if correct the delete

Mod needs to stay busy of course.

If someone makes 50 posts to get his quota and if 44 of them are falling in any of the above category then after delete the 44 posts he left only 6.  Meaning he will have only 6 active post. Where is the spam now?

Hope it make sense 😊

• Useful or interesting 1

18 minutes ago, Kumar said:

I don't think you have read the first post carefully as the limitation is only until 5 days after the registration and after that you are free from it. 

I think I miss it. But I think 50 posts/day is already huge amount posting a day. Who can post 50 times a day without creating SPAM! I think no one!

23 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

If only 6 posts out of 50 is left, Isn't it unfair? 😭😂😂😂

LOL what you want?

You do not want spams and copy/paste and if those 6 posts are authentic and quality the yes it's fair 😊

The post distance for each rank is quite far, so it takes a long time to increase rank and there are also some members who have touched Member rank

I registered late September and as i can see i've been in the forum for more than 5 days!

But why i am still seeing the maximum post reached?

12,000 is the post to have ! target lock!

4 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I I’ve just checked my ranking apparently I’m classified as a JR member. Does it mean I can post as many as I want if the first 2 ranks are limited to 50 a day? Not quite sure how this works 

Yes it does mean that you can post unlimited. 

One of the two conditions below to met to make unlimited post.

# have a rank over Newbie

# Get past first 5 days.

You are good.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But why i am still seeing the maximum post reached?

How did you post this then?

Edited by xBDT Script

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

How did you post this then?

Because i am not reaching 50 post today! But yesterday i saw it! you never had the max post warning?
When they launch the feature i am sure that i am more than  a week old here! that is why! i will do 50 post then i will check if tha still occur! but i dont know! i am not planning to post for a long time today!

Just now, cryptokram said:

Because i am not reaching 50 post today! But yesterday i saw it! you never had the max post warning?
When they launch the feature i am sure that i am more than  a week old here! that is why! i will do 50 post then i will check if tha still occur! but i dont know! i am not planning to post for a long time today!

I also had the same problem and I was only able to get paid for 20 posts yesterday so that means also that I was not able to post.

What I understand is that, they were working on it yesterday so we have seen those messages. Once it was fixed we were back to post again.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I also had the same problem and I was only able to get paid for 20 posts yesterday so that means also that I was not able to post.

What I understand is that, they were working on it yesterday so we have seen those messages. Once it was fixed we were back to post again.

even me, i was thinking also why i did not receive the full payment for the 30 post! Well it feels better now that i am not the one who got that! well it must be normal then! we will see later what is  the development they made!

1 minute ago, Starpark said:

I hope that the payment is in accordance with the account ranking so that an unequal result is obtained between the low ranking and high ranking

This can't be done by the admin. the forum is just new and the ranking system is just implemented now!

But this ranking system will be a big help once a project decided to have a  bounty program here in the forum! Lets wait for more update! maybe after this Nov. 1 we will see something that the rank is included!

9 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

even me, i was thinking also why i did not receive the full payment for the 30 post! Well it feels better now that i am not the one who got that! well it must be normal then! we will see later what is  the development they made!

EDAGcxq.png

You should be feeling much better now 😊

Get this in your head. We are in good hand. I have never find yobit to do hassle with payment.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

EDAGcxq.png

You should be feeling much better now 😊

Get this in your head. We are in good hand. I have never find yobit to do hassle with payment.

I am confident! Yobit payment system is the best i ever see in this cryptocurrency.

Payment is done every 3-4 hours and that is really awesome! plus the payment is bitcoin which we can encash anytime!

Ranking is fair in my opinion. But it's going to be very easy for a spammer to rank up which is bad for the forum. 

I know we don't want to copy bitcointalk ranking style and I'm sure the moderators are working on how to fight spammers and shitposters from ranking up

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, CryptoProphet said:

I think 300 posts is to many only for member status, who agree with me ? 

Well let's just be happy with what we have for now. Whats wrong with current number. The admin obviously calculated the best thing for the forum.

We just need it to give time first to see how it goes instead of asking for any amendment.

5 minutes ago, CryptoProphet said:

You just started recently, but very soon you can become Member rank.

Compare that with other forums and you will see that you can rank up much faster here

Everything sounds good, After this member ranking, I hope open for another sub forums and DT members. 

13 minutes ago, CryptoProphet said:

that is not too many to do as we dont have activity to wait every 2 weeks. remember that we can have unlimited post in due time! so everything is good and in order!

24 minutes ago, Starpark said:

You can also report posts that are spam so that it can help the moderator to delete posts that don't fit the topic. Let's make this forum clean of spam.

Please do so! there is  report button at the upper right of their message!

This is Goodnews for all of us. I will try to stay active in this forum to help me rank up as quickly as i can. Goodluck to us.

5 hours ago, Starpark said:

It's better if you don't chase posts too much so that your account stays safe. I hope that in this forum there is no merit system like the bitcointalk forum.

If admin allows it, then it's all good.  Just don't think for a minute that they don't know when we attempt to spam.  Participate fully, but don't just drag out some discussion that has been done so many times or already explained to death by knowledgeable members.  In other word, once your questions are answered, it seems disrespectful to ask more irrelevant questions showing your lack of interest in learning.

11 minutes ago, Bezobraznike said:

You will probably get there faster then others.

That's my goal to achieve it before anyone else if I survive of course. I personally do not mind staying online 12 to 14 hours a day.

I like crypto community and enjoy a lot.