Forum ranks - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

Forum ranks

1 hour ago, epidemia said:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

This means the max limit to post a day is 50 now?

by the way, very pleased to see the ranking system. Focus is to be a VIP 😊

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

This means the max limit to post a day is 50 now?

by the way, very pleased to see the ranking system. Focus is to be a VIP 😊

No, this restriction only applies to the following ranks:

Brand New:  0-20  
Newbie:    21-100

_______

Updates will be, expect. No need to ask me a lot of questions now. Thank.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 3

This is great news. Glad to see the forum coming along real nicely!

Just curious, what other benefits do ranks get? (e.g. can higher ranks post longer signatures, customize their rank name, etc, things like that)

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

5 minutes ago, Anonylz said:

what happens to those who register but not active in posting in the first 5 days of registration does this offer applies to them as well?

After 5 days there will be no restrictions. That's what was explained to me . It was done to have some peace with the spammers LOL

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

But we hope that there will be no limit to the old members
Like what happened yesterday

You should be reading 😊

21 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

After 5 days there will be no restrictions. That's what was explained to me . It was done to have some peace with the spammers LOL

and keep reading the posts before your post. 

Happy browsing.

• +2 1

Just now, mostawda3 said:

= The old members can be limited to 100 Posts or 500, 1000 or even 51
There is no role for the old members

There are no limit for a member who passed either Newbie rank or passed first 5 days.

Feel free how you want to translate it. The result will be the same always 😊

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

8 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Today was introduced the first ranking system:

Jr. Member:  101-300
Member:  300-1000  
Full Member: 1000-3000  
Sr. Member: 3000-6000
Hero Member: 6000-9000
Legendary: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000+

The ranking system is now in development.

Current limitation:

In the first 5 days after registration, each forum user has the right to publish a maximum of 50 posts per day.

Another good proggres and development by this forum, this forum is catching bitcointalk forum popularity, welldone for team and admin

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Current limitation:

Goodwork on the new system established, its seems similar to bitcointalk but still this is another way for the pioneer members  to recognized from their contribution on the forum. I am expecting more developments to come!

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

I think there should be something similar to DT members like in btct forum,
for people who joined forum in first days

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

9 hours ago, epidemia said:

No, this restriction only applies to the following ranks:

_______

Updates will be, expect. No need to ask me a lot of questions now. Thank.

No this was applied for above membership too as I saw my account was too hold for the limited posts yesterday.

Please check whether you applied correctly or not as I am unable to post yesterday at all.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

6 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Wow its good to see the forum rankings. I also hope that they will also implement a payment structure according to the rank. To avoid the new members from spamming, they should cut down their payrate so we could see more quality posters than a mere spammer. Quantity doesnt matter if there are a lot of useless spammers.

Currently it's the beginning of the forum and is paying 1k satoshi per post for attracting users and I don't think this should be cut down but when some campaigns would be launched then off course they can pay according to the rank.

• +1 4

3 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Yesterday every account was affected with the limited post because they were making rules but currently you are free as it applies only for first 5 days after registration.

So can we make more posts from today onwards as I woke up early, but didn't touched this forum. Thanks for the info and they did good thing against spammers due to lot of two words posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Current limitation:

I'm a little confused, by 12000+ you mean number of posts right? if so what if all users on the site reaches that amount of posts, will they all marked VIP if so what's the fun in that?

11 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello everyone!

Current limitation:

This ranking should be implemented and the pay per post should be based on ranks, I hope this community will be fun and awesome.
I think Full member and up only should be qualified for the pay per post system here in the forum.

• +3 1

Halo semuanya!

Hari ini diperkenalkan sistem peringkat pertama:

Brand New: 0-20  
Newbie: 21-100
Jr Anggota: 101-300
Anggota: 300-1000  
Anggota Penuh: 1000-3000  
Sr. Anggota: 3000-6000
Anggota Pahlawan: 6000-9000
Legendaris: 9000-12000
VIP: 12000 +

Sistem peringkat sekarang sedang dikembangkan.

Batasan saat ini:

Dalam 5 hari pertama setelah pendaftaran, setiap pengguna forum memiliki hak untuk menerbitkan maksimal 50 posting per hari.

50 posts per day is a lot for me, because my posts are no more than that every day.

This ranking system is good and will make everyone want to increase their ranking.

• +3 1

Hello everyone!

Current limitation:

I don’t know how I got ranked as newbie.  If you have a category as “Senior” or “Contrarian”, one of it would be more appropriate.  Either that or go ahead and change newbie to noob 🙂

• +2 1

Dude, very good news. Recently I wrote in one topic that it would be good to have introduced a system of ranks and here it came true. So much more interesting. It would be good to introduce a referral system so that even more users come here

• +2 1

I like this ranking system I also aim for VIPs, I hope they don't introduce here a merit system like on bitcointalk...

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Theymos said:

I think Full member and up only should be qualified for the pay per post system here in the forum.

I do not agree with this... some people like to discriminate, and for that there is already a forum... bitcointalk

Glad to see the forum developing!!

We need to remember that this is work in progress, so we need to be pacient and wait for them to start finnishing the features... with our help, this will become a really nice forum to be...

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

Dude, very good news. Recently I wrote in one topic that it would be good to have introduced a system of ranks and here it came true. So much more interesting. It would be good to introduce a referral system so that even more users come here

There is an idea there.... to complement the ongoing marketing campaign, a referral system would be the cherry on top of the cake... but it would require additional control for cheaters...

and it should be easy to implement

• +4 1

12000 post to become a VIP 🙂 We will have to make a serious effort. It's a hard target to achieve, but I think we can. At least we will try.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, Steampunkz said:

Goodwork on the new system established, its seems similar to bitcointalk but still this is another way for the pioneer members  to recognized from their contribution on the forum. I am expecting more developments to come!

The names are very similar but the requirements are not. I am glad that the requirements are high here or people would make it to Legendary in few days L:OL

In Bitcointalk the activity algorithm makes the time longer even though when there were no merit.

5 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think there should be something similar to DT members like in btct forum,

Arm, if we do that then we will see the same mass we see in bitcoinTalk. Some of the people will always try to take authority from you and will bossing you.

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Kingjames said:

This is a good development and this will make the rest of the member to sit up and work very hard because this is how Bitcointalk forum started before the destroy it with their merit system

You're right mate,it was being destroyed by merit system.Its very hard to rank up most especially if we have less knowledge on cryptocurrency.Those early comers have able to rank up easily compared to new comers.

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

And I think 50 max posts per day is high. Considering someone can move from newbie to junior member in 2 days. 

Well since the number of required posts is high to achieve the top rank, I think this is very fair deal. Or like I said people can make it to the VIP in two weeks and that would be kinda unusual to think about a high rank.

With this 12000+ posts if one makes regularly 100 posts per day still they will need 4 long months to become a VIP. This is in pen and paper. You can not expect one guy to make 100 posts a day. He will have gaps and ups and down.

So, the reality will be that to become a VIP one with addictive posting habit will still need around 6 months of so.

• +2 1
  • +3 1