For every new member of the forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

For every new member of the forum

express gratitude to you accordingly a great deal for this precious bit of informtaion i will definitely follow your instruction, and additionally take a crack at to impart my realization with other accordingly we can progress to our forum new better.

Thank you for this advice. I know that this advice is aimed at the new members who are joining this forum, but i think that even the older members of this forum can also benefit from what you have said over here. We all need to abide by the rules and keep this forum going. So that we can keep the campaign going and continue to learn and grow together.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

Thank you very much for sharing important information Getting help from our senior members is my favorite part of this forum, most of the beginners do not know the rules and hence they end up getting their accounts blocked,I always wanted instructions like these to follow, this will help us a lot.

Thank you so much for this valuable information that I will definitely follow your instructions and try to share my knowledge with others so that we can improve our forum.

Thanks for the comment as this contains very beneficial information for the new bees which have just entered into the forum this will help them to learn about crypto currency and earn at the same time to so I appreciate your work and thank you

Its good to help the newbies because many of them they dont understand forum rules and thats why their posts are being deleted. Other newbies they give up very early to reach 100 posts so we have to inspire them as we can.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is perfect instruction for the newbies to follow. The admins should try to make this post one of the posts all newly registered members have to read before they can start posting in this forum. Thanks for sharing this information. I hope lots of newbies will see this and follow these instructions strictly.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:12 AM, Jesoy said:

This content must be pinned. This is really informative. Newbies should learn to value real hard work and be patient enough to deal with this kind of situation. 

Yes, many of them don't know the value of making post to the platform and that is why they copy and paste on the topics

For every member of this forum to firstly comment hundred post after that  he or she can able to earn bitcurrency from this app by typing only it is a very good platform for beginners and for users who are using crypto talk app and it is the very good for trading also we can trade on this platform very easily and comfortably

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.

Ys friend I agree with you you have shared a useful information if every new person follow this they have learn everything and make useful post everyday thank you for sharing it

On 2/2/2020 at 7:47 PM, Nezar said:

I am so genuinely appreciated this topic, This topic will really help a lot of newbies or new comers in the forum because most of them really don't read the rules. Thank you again.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:47 AM, Nezar said:

thank so much .i can read this whole post carefully so i learnt from them we can post related to the topic or it must contain at least 100 alphabat .

thank you so much .your information is really very helpful.i am very happy to learn about this topics.i hope,many beginners also will get benefit from you post.i hope,you will share more information for us ,thanks a lot dear.

Hi I am new to this thing, and thank you for giving such information on how beginners can do well with crypto. I am one of those in need with this information and knowledge since i want to be productive yet I am afraid to make mistakes or do something that my affect my performance. 

What we need for every new member in the forum is that they know our post better so that they can learn from us how to earn money and how to invest or do business.

Thank you for the useful information it helps for a newbie like me. i read and follow all the rules in this forum. i learn and gain some knowledge from it too. someday i will share what i learned here to other newbies.

Hey, really informative post dear friend, this post helpful specially for the newbie because dont want follow the forum rules of the post and your point out very good topic. So really thanks to share your thinking about beginner.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:54 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

If members just read the rules everything would be fine, i just hate that people don't really care to read the rules and then wonder why posts are deleted

Every member of the forum should also take note if the copy and paste issue which is not a food idea

Well,  many of those newbies still posting shit here and all we need to do is report them to moderators so that we will not get any problems especially when bitcoin bull run start again to happen. 

Hi, my friend! Thank you very much for taking the trouble to make a post with the basic rules for new forum members !!! cheer up !!!!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

That is true and encouraging. Where i want to focus the much, is writing topics based on the section created for your topics. Many newbies fall prey to this because of their inability to accurately read and write English language. Ignorance is another factor causing this. Let's put hands together for the success of this forum please.

Hello my friend, thank you for the information. I will follow as you suggest, it is very useful for me.

Yes, there was a group created to harm cryptotalk. Where do they come from? I would like to add to this post that you need to read not the title of the post, but most importantly, what the creator of the post will tell us.