For every new member of the forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

For every new member of the forum

It is indeed true, the unhelpful topics and the comments that are being posted by the new members, is leading to their account banned completely. Following the rules and regulations of the forum is really important.

This is the most interesting information that I encounter so far.This is really helpful to a beginners like me.We should follow the rules and regulation here in this forum.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, Aamir Rehman said:

Thank you so much for this precious piece of informtaion i will definitely follow your instruction, and also try to share my knowledge with other so we can make our forum more better.

Yes you are right i am  agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you and also try to share my knowledge with others .

I am so sincerely sorry that I cannot help you. Because I'm completely new to this forum. I do not know the details about the forum yet. I'm still learning about this forum

I always like that kind of post. Honestly I think that this forum is a very good project for beginners I always encourage him to stay on this path. And he continues to support this segment of the people She's the one who needs the most support.

This is a very good write-up and I hope it will help the newbies that just joined the forum to reduce the risk of them getting banned from the platform

These tips and instructions are really helpful and we have to follow them it's give us more experience about this forum and learning process is continued.

Thank you soo much for such a information you provide us that information which is vary help for new users .every one must remain clear and on facts on his post

All the new member who have joined here,please first you must need to read the guidelines.

Then gave you step towards infront.

That will must helpful and also suggestion will be very fine from expert.

Yeah you are right lack and experience and knowledge about the forum can spoil this forum.New members should read and practice the rules first before posting here.

All beginner have to read this because on post i read information can help all the beginner to work here with no problem. Just follow the roles you will be okay.

The most important things in cryptotalk for making success is to have patience and follow the rules and terms of cryptotalk avoid spamming sites and coin doubling

Thanks for your advices) The second or the third your topic I'm looking through is close in meaning to follow the rules of this site. 

I'll try to find the other your topics to learn more about crypto and the opportunity to earn here.

Hello my dear friends

For every new member, you have to first post one hundred posts and post them with useful words

Then your post will be count

Thank you for your important topic

Yeah my friend i agree with you when i join this forum after some day i see useless posts but due to the rule the admin block them and this is very good they are wasting our time.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:11 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Good to share the knowledge of the forum to the newbie that can help to the newbie and all newbies should follow the rules because without this you can not do anything and you are getting help also by this posts

You're absolutely right about  that  I  feel same about that forum rules must be clearly read by newbies so as to avoid any complexity in future so they must read rules fully so to know about it.

Well as time goes by the members of the forum keeps on increasing which is a sign that the forum is being recognized by the other people and aspiring peoples that want to learn cryptocurrency and at the same time earning here in the forum.

You have given a great brief to this topic this will helpful for the new members definitely and i have to appreciate your thinking you have given all points i have nothing to add in your post thnks for posting this valuelable context for us.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

Thanks alot mate for this educative piece of work here your article is very educative I will be sure to follow these steps here and make helpful posts so that this forum will be more beneficiary to everyone here

many thanks my friend about your topics 
i will try to follow every word you mentioned also i want to emphasize about working on the quality of the topic not just collecting satoshies from this forum 
cause we want to be win win relationship between we and the forum 
so every one should refuse the spam topics 

On 18.02.2020 at 11:04, Xking7 said:

This  is a helpful forum . By this forum you can daily earn bitcoin without any investment. For this you must complete 100 posts. You can daily post 30 post and you will get  0.0003 BTC .  Your post or reply  must have hundred words . Otherwise your post will not be counted and you will not be getting payment. It takes two hours to complete thirty posts . It is a simple task to complete.You should always obey the rules of cryptotalk.

The present day individuals in no way suppose to advantage in this collecting and they honest submit out of this amassing issues and junk mail right here this may be not exact for the region when you consider that display generally the only because it have been crypto related place and so severa out of individuals takes after this vicinity when they see this how they respond round this area so to start with studied region regulations and instructions at that point put up is way higher for anybody

I am thinking that for every beginner of this forum are working properly and by typing earn money and earn money from this platform and also we can invest this money in cryptotalk forum it is safe and secure platform.