If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

My friend, there is a difference between the investment process and the trading process, in trading the prices must always be monitored, but in the investment process the appropriate currency must be chosen and bought and then left for a long period of time and then sold.

Maybe I do not see it every hour because I have other personal commitments, but I would monitor it frequently every two hours for example, and it is true, as prices go up and down, we must be careful to do our negotiations and if enough has been invested in Cryptocurrencies the attention is greater.

This depends on the movement of the market, if it is active in general or has entered a deal in the middle of market activity, of course, I will continue to monitor the price to reach the target that I set, and also this depends on the same trading method, whether it is future, margin, or normal trading without the use of levers.

I have never invested but if at all i do i will watch every time after few hours because cryptocurrency pricings are going up and down everytime. You can see it changing very different just in few minutes, so i will have to keep my eyes on it to minimize my risk of losing.

• +1 1

This depends on how much money you have invested and how much you love the money.
Perhaps a normal person checks it every four or five times a day, and the other person barely leaves the sites that give him currency rates in order to stay fully aware of its movement
Isn't it?

• +1 1

If it's about investment in cryptocurrency then I would take a look at the price several times because it might suddenly fluctuate and we cannot control it. That's why we should be careful when we enter in the investment process.

• +1 1

Dear friend, if I invest in cryptocurrencies, I will monitor prices permanently and put all my focus in the market. For example, if prices deteriorate, I will sell before it continues its decline and lose more money.

• +1 1

It's much related to your plan in the market. If you intend to trade, you have to check the price very often, like every an hour. But if you plan to invest and widen your savings, it doesn't matter to stress yourself every now and then. You just have to know your place in the market for long terms.

• +2 1

Dear it is not matter to watch the price again and again. You only predict that the the goes up or down if you predict that process goes up then that ti.e is best to invest In crypto and it will results may be in a huge profit.

• +5 1

You must constantly monitor prices because the price increases every minute. I monitor prices every hour and buy and sell in a timely manner to avoid losing my money and I advise not to neglect price monitoring.

• +1 1

If I will invest in cryptocurrency i will watch the price hourly be cause it my duty to examine the price of the currency and get profit from it. 

• +5 1

I do not work much in investing, but if the investment is in the long term, then you do not need to monitor prices on a daily basis or several times a day, but if the investment is in the short term, of course you should monitor the market continuously and every hour or so to find the best opportunity to sell or  the purchase.

• +1 1

It depends, for long-term investments do not need to check every time or every day. can wait for 1 week or even 1 month. but for short-term investments, you should always check, because if there is a slight increase, you can decide to sell.

• +2 1

When you work in the field of trading digital currencies, you must follow the prices continuously, especially the currency you trade . It is better to monitor prices every hour . It is unacceptable to read prices once a day or every 12 hours, for example, you will lose a lot if you do so because the price of digital currencies is very volatile and may change a lot during this period .

• +3 1

For me, I am one of the people who constantly anticipate prices and have a desire to do so, as I use coinmarketcap and I always watch updates, which is one of the good and reliable sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always check my portfolio in the crypto market, especially with bitcoin which has recently experienced a good price growth, its movements are increasing. so what made me do that because I have Bitcoin and some Altcoins.

If you are a investor in the world of cryptocurrency you will keep watching the price of the coins because within a second it can change from it position and those on line will make huge profit and still get prepared to invest again when the price fall.

As a very small investor in cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin and Litecoin, I monitor prices within the digital currency market every 3 hours and observe the fluctuations in prices according to the changes in market factors and changes in demand.

You have a good question but I want to say that I am almost new on the forum that's why I don't have too much knowledge about crypto trading or investing crypto on the forum.. I am working hard so that I become able to getting knowledge and experience about it very fast and start my investments on the forum.. I wish that i will make my first investment on the youbit exchange because it's trustable one site to invest. 

Whenever I have an investment in any of the crypto currencies, I watch the market values rise or fall as many times as possible to know when my investment will maximize gain. I can do the checking 8 to 10 times a day.

It depends, for long-term investments do not need to check every time or every day. can wait for 1 week or even 1 month. but for short-term investments, you should always check, because if there is a slight increase, you can decide to sell.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Аналитик Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил перспективы спотовых криптовалютных ETF в Гонконге. По словам Балчунаса, эти активы на данный момент оцениваются в $1 млрд на первые два года. Аналитик ETF отметил, что это позитивно, но все еще далеко от оценки в 25 миллиардов долларов, которую приводят некоторые аналитики.      Однако эксперт отметил, что инвесторы из материкового Китая, скорее всего, не будут иметь права покупать спотовые ETF на Биткойн и Ethereum, зарегистрированные в Гонконге, поскольку покупка виртуальных активов запрещена в регионе. Балчунас также уточнил свою оценку в 500 миллионов долларов несколько дней назад. По словам аналитика, предыдущий прогноз был краткосрочным, а новая оценка основана на предоставлении большего времени для развития инфраструктуры. Ранее на этой неделе Комиссия по ценным бумагам и фьючерсам Гонконга ( SFC )  одобрила приложения Boshi International, HashKey Capital, China Asset Management и Harvest Investment для запуска спотовых ETF на Bitcoin и Ethereum . Местные власти активно работают над регулированием крипторынка. Прозрачная правовая среда, созданная регуляторами Гонконга, сделала регион привлекательным для криптопроектов, благодаря чему данный административный район Китая стал крупным криптоцентром.
    • Прикупила немного криптовалюты тезер. Очень удобно, все быстро и просто. В целом обмен мне понравился. Работают они качественно, быстро и четко. Спасибо за такое качество работы.
    • Наш обменный пункт предлагает Вам быстрый и безопасный обмен монеты Solana (SOL) на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно, Укрсиб Банк, Райфайзен Банк. Мы стараемся обеспечить для наших пользователей самые выгодные курсы вывода криптовалюты.   Токен Solana (SOL) является одним из самых популярных блокчейнов на рынке. Методика его работы позволяет не только быстро проводить транзакции, но и гарантирует низкую комиссию за операции. Solana на нынешний момент является одной из самых энергоэффективных сетей, что увеличивает ее экологическую безопасность перед уже существующими проектами.   Возникли вопросы, обращайтесь в нашу службу поддержки, где Вам быстро окажут квалифицированную помощь.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • 💎Toncoin TON теперь доступен для обмена на Rubin.Exchange!   Рады сообщить, что на нашей платформе Rubin.Exchange открыты новые направления обмена с Toncoin (TON)! Теперь вы можете легко и с удовольствием обменивать TON на другие популярные криптовалюты. Обмены TON работают в полностью автоматическом режиме, обеспечивая быструю и безопасную конвертацию. Особое внимание для обменов RUB - TON: верификация банковской карты не требуется! Это значительно упрощает процесс обмена между российскими рублями и Toncoin. Изучите доступные направления с TON на Rubin.Exchange и воспользуйтесь новыми возможностями прямо сейчас. Делитесь впечатлениями об обменах с TON в комментариях!   Оставайтесь с нами для новых обновлений торговых пар. Больше криптовалют, больше выбора для вас!   Команда Rubin.Exchange
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Solana SOL > Monero XMR Monero XMR > Solana SOL
    • Аналитики Bernstein ждут биткоин по $150 000 к концу 2025 года Эксперты брокерской компании Bernstein ожидают, что после халвинга биткоин возобновит своё ралли, достигнув к концу 2025 года отметки в $150 000.   "Мы ожидаем, что бычья траектория биткоина восстановится после халвинга, когда хешрейт майнинга скорректируется и восстановится приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Кроме того, интеграция биткоин-ETF с традиционными финансовыми учреждениями обеспечит долгосрочный спрос на актив", — заявляют эксперты Bernstein.   Аналитики отметили, что сам по себе халвинг не станет катализатором для роста биткоина. Главным фактором «бычьей траектории» будет спрос на актив.   "Исторически сложилось так, что прорыв цены биткоина всегда следовал за халвингом, а иногда и через несколько месяцев после него. Однако в текущем цикле одобрение биткоин-ETF привело к сильному росту курса ведущей криптовалюты ещё до сокращения вознаграждения", — объясняют аналитики.   Они также отмечают, что сейчас именно спотовые биткоин-ETF оказывают существенное воздействие на курс флагманского актива. По их подсчётам, за последние десять дней из-за более медленного притока капитала в фонды BTC скорректировался примерно на 15%. Аналитики Bernstein также ожидают, что к 2025 году объём средств в биткоин-ETF достигнет $80 млрд.
    • Back at December 2023, an announcement on Twitter was made about an upcoming game. No further details was announced. https://twitter.com/RagmonNFT/status/1737736690943623265   Yesterday around April 17, 2024, several websites have announced that Ronin (SkyMavis) and Gravity have partnered to publish a new game - Ragnarok: Monster World - to be released around later this year. The upcoming game will be utilizing similar mechanics to that of Axie Infinity, where players can purchase(?) monsters to be used within the game.   Further explanations can be found on various websites such as these: https://decrypt.co/226802/ragnarok-online-franchise-ethereum-gaming-network-ronin https://bitpinas.com/business/ragnarok-monster-world-ronin/   The original Ragnarok Online game is a MMORPG based on the manhwa by Lee Myung-jin, played on the PC, and has since been adapted to various platforms like mobile devices. There is yet no information on which platform/s Ragnarok: Monster World will be available on, but it is speculated that it will be a cross-platform game.  
    • 🔒 Надежные обмены на Bitrezerv.com - ваша безопасность на первом месте, и без необходимости верификации!   Обменивайте криптовалюту с уверенностью в каждой операции.   #SecureCryptoExchange #Bitrezerv
    • Продолжаем расширять географическое присутствие BitOcean24!    Теперь через наш сервис возможно сделать обмены в 45 странах и 119 городах мира!    Обмены проходят как через кассы, так и посредством курьеров.    Безопасность средств и конфиденциальность данных клиентов гарантируем.    Полный список стран и городов на нашем сайте расположен тут https://bitocean24.com/crypto-exchangers/   Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot  
    • Дамы и господа, Мы хотели бы поблагодарить за то, что вы выбираете нас. Спасибо всем кто нас выбирает, мы хотели бы порадовать всех скидками. Нас выбирают лучшие, мы сегодня достигли 15000 пользователей. Вы лучшие, мы дарим всем пользователям на продление и приобретение новых серверов -25% скидку. присоединяйтесь к нашему каналу https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk там всегда приятные скидки. наши контакты: TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomons наш сайт: dedione.store