If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

On 2/2/2020 at 7:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

Only at least twice a day. I'm investing on long-term basis, and thus I don't much get affected by volatility and fluctuating prices. I just anticipate for the next bubble, and then get my funds out to fiat, which is a more stable currency to preserve its value, then re-enter the market once it is low.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you are investing in cryptocurrency, it will not hold prolonged for you to get a hold moral profit. You for eternity experience to stock a secretive eye. while prices rise, you hold to take your profits. show appreciation you.

If it's about investment in cryptocurrency then I would take a look at tge price several times because it might suddenly fluctuate and we cannot control it. That's why we should be careful when we enter in the investment process.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

I have no idea that what time I will spend in this foum. So it is  away we should see the 24/7 times.

The Topic is to knowing in trader is not from the forum, sometimes it is difficult to believe that someone does not understand what they ask in a topic.

One of the most important things to do when you do trader is to be attentive and understand the information, start practicing with the topic understand them and respond based on what is being discussed, is good start to trading.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

If i invest on crypto then whenever i get time i watch the market price .As i am a student i need to study and i am very busy so i in one day i watch 10,15 times in prices .

This is very common habit for me . My day didn't start without checking crypto price . More specifically bitcoin price , As I'm a bitcoin investor .

6 minutes ago, Bdboss said:

If you invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency you should watch or monitor the value always, 24/7 so you won't miss anything.

There's no way I would do that, I'm not a robot that can monitor the market 24/7. I only monitor the market if you have time, because I only play spot trading. So that I only have one coin now.

Whenever I have an investment in any of the crypto currencies, I watch the market values rise or fall as many times as possible to know when my investment will maximize gain. I can do the checking 8 to 10 times a day.

Well, as we know that the price of bitcoin is not stable which is changing a lot of prices in one hour. So, it's better to keep your eyes on the price from time to time.

You gain the experience of keeping an eye on the everlasting. When prices rise, your profit has to be kicked. Thank you. If you invest in cryptocurrency, it will not be sustainable capture for a better profit.

When you invested in cryptocurrency make sure you are ready for it. from the beginning we know that the coin graphs is volatile. You should technically skill and very familiar of its system. If you have an Strategy Plan you don't need to stare every hour or everyday to your monitor.

Edited by NIVLEM
change word

I too worry about investing in crypto.I always invest less so i have less worry from others.And I don't always see the price of it when i invest.But if you are investing a lot of money you should always see the price.That's my own opinion.

When i invested first time in BTC after every hour i visit the site and watching the prices, 

After some time weekly and now monthly i am watching.

My strategy is now checking the price in Google no need to visit website.

It's an interesting question. Well, to be honest I check the price quite frequently. Sometimes 8-10 times in a day. 

But in trading I put my TP & SL and forget it. 

I think that I would look at cryptocurrency prices before investing.  So I look at cryptocurrency before investing for the first time and cryptocurrency after investing a second time.  It will benefit you and may be profitable.

I think invest in crypto is good. We know that crypto is very good outsourcing site for earning. When people invest in crypto i think they check the price many time because price gives them more money. Invest is good thing     

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

Good question. I think only the experienced one is going to observe it at once. But none experienced like me will check the prices every second. And now I'm going to train myself.

Of course everyday and in a day i will always monitor the prices for me to see the good opportunity and don't miss it, in short time to time monitoring and i see that effective and that is the good strategy that a trader should do.

• +1 1

This depends entirely on the performance of the market. If it is stable, I follow the prices permanently. As for whether it is fluctuating, I will watch it once a day.

Before I invested in any currency, I never really looked at the price tag like time.  I'm just looking through currency history.  Whether I believe in investing my money in it or not will depend on the current market and prices, and if there are many people who have just bought it, I will not buy it.  It is more likely that the price will drop soon.

I think it is really best the you always watch the graph and how the performance of that coin rather than price so for me I don't care about the price.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I check the prices all the time. Whenever I got my phone or pc on. I just check the prices and see if it got raised up or not. If it gets up I quickly withdraw the money. 

On 2/2/2020 at 5:50 PM, Sharifur26 said:

I spend all day in cryptocurrency and have taken it as a career. After a while I see the value of cryptocurrency valuables, and the opportunity is actually traded. There are numerous times a day and at least three times per hour to see how the crypto currency is going to cost a coin. As a trader and investor, I do whatever I have to do.

I am aslo spending almost all day here, becasei have no full experiences. so i will say that it will be good news if i have been in the profit suite.

If I invest in coding, I will monitor every hour to see if the price is the opposite or not and to try to sell or be patient with the deal until it ends. This is what I do in daily trading.