If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

It depends on the price fluctuation. If the price is steady then I dont do that much of price seeing.But if it becomes unstable then I check frequently. I want to quit loosing my profit if the price becomes too low for me.So I keep my patience and wait for the perfect time.

Edited by Sayed28

You can either choose to check the prices regularly or employ the use of trade robots to notify you of price movements or possibly even assisting you with trading at some point 

If I have invested in a cryptocurrency, I watch prices 5-6 times a day on average. Sometimes when I don't have time to watch the crypto money I invested, I place an automatic sales order at a certain price.

Yes you said right for every hour I was checking the bitcoin price but I have get an new things that is in my mobile weget system and I setup the target price of bitcoin in that and this automatically notifie me

I think it is a matter about how much I invest in that trade. If invest in crypto it follows that I would visit prices four to five time in a day. You must concentrated its value more than other coins

This depends on individual. But I think watching of prices should depend on the type of investment one is currently on. The long term investors would likely not be checking prices everyday. It could be twice in a week. While the short term investors will be checking everyday to see if there are changes in prices. But the day traders checks almost every hours

In the beginning, you will do this frequently and after that, you will not care much about it, and the price of currencies will drop once a week when you invest

I always see price movements usually in the application or on Google. I will see it all the time, because prices are very volatile and sometimes very fast. For this reason we have to monitor it continuously, when prices have started to rise then we will quickly sell it

Before I invest in any coins, I do not really watch it's price time by time. I am just looking from it's history, and I will depend on it, whether I should have trust to invest my money into that or not. The current market and price is also helpful for me, if there are a lot of people that just bought it, then I will not buy it. It is more probably that the price will just go down soon though.

I checked this per hour because as we know Bitcoin and other crypto currency is changing in a short time because of its volatility so I guess we must update too

Well before investing you must know how the crypto market works and of course you must watch it everytime especially if that crypto has potential because you might miss the opportunity if didn't do that

Very good question dear, this would be beneficial for investee's.  Accoording to me first you should invest in top of crypto currencies and should get information about that currencies. After investing the mean thing is to see the prices of currencies,and you should see at least after one hour because the prices are not remain stable.

Sometimes we take risks while investing to see your luck and at that time you are more perplexed and nervous than all you look every second on the stocks if your prediction is going write way or wrong and its a human nature no one can deny it i am also like of this type i also see thousands time if i invested on something 

when I have invested in some coin I keep on checking the price of that coin each and every 5 minutes because I am eager to see it growing and making me profits

• +2 1

I haven't invested in cryptocurrencies yet. But if I had invested, I would probably check many times a day. Since this job is risky, it is always correct. Nobody wants to lose money.

When we invest in crypto, we should check its price four or five times a day before investing so that we know what the price is when we invest, more or less. In this way the profit or loss is known.If we focus less on everything else and just spend our whole day on cryptocurrency then this is a great option because it lets us know all the information related to cryptocurrency and we are more active and cryptocurrency than ever before.  Those who get information related to and become successful investors can become traders.

Dear friend, as far as I like to be aware of the price movement of cryptocurrencies, I monitor the price every 3 hours.

I have Invested only once in Cryptocurrencies and unfortunately I have lost some money of my investment due to less knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. According to my own experience, I was checking the price after every hour and was so excited to get profit. In this way I was lost some money in paying the fee of trading.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

From my brief idea, I would say that it is not a loss to know everything before investing. We should check the price so that we can get the complete idea.  These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use

Personally, I watch prices 3 times a day. Because I am trading in the short term, but stockpiles do not monitor prices until years later

If I have bought a currency for the long term, I see its price every 3 or 4 days. but the cryptocurrencies that I trade in the short term every day I study their movement and set the minimum and maximum to stop the deal, and the application automatically does that.

On 1/22/2021 at 7:24 PM, Johny Sins said:

That depend on what strategy I'm using. If I'm a day trader you need to watch the price for hours until you could make your exit point. When I'm trading I always check the price around a few hours each time I checked them. Don't forget to put stop-loss as well, because you can't watch them 24/

Yes as a trader watch the set a price for hours until you may possibly formulate your exit end as I'm trading I permanently rein the consequences around a a small amount of hours each time I check them before each 24 hours. 

You have got no ensured at precisely when the price will alter, so it implies you've got to remain consistently checking the price from time to time, given you need to form a Benefits. To form things basic and simple for yourself, you'll be able make it each 2/3 hours.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

Easy, I check the prices every time I remember, especially when I keep a specific amount of a currency other than USDT, due to the volatility and instability of the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Whenever we invest in a currency and depending on the currency, we see the price every hour depending on the need for money we have, for example every time I invest in LTC Litecoin, I see the price every 4 hours. But when we invest in BTC, ETH ,XRP  orLTC there is no need to worry, they are assets that are mostly rising in price

and it is almost always profitble with that cryptos.