If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

It depends on the market, we tend to look at the price lesser during bearish markets and more during bullish markets. I would normally look at the price in the phone app more than 5 times a day during bull markets for any good opportunities to trade.

When ever I make investment i really check price frequently to seehow is the price moving, and simetime i can ignore it to reduce the tention and wait for some period of time before checking. 

Monitoring the movement of the currency is very necessary when you are investing or trading in order to make a good profit. You have to pay attention and keep abreast of the currency movement. You can look at it four or five times a day in order to make a good profit.

Hello everyone I invested in cryptocurrency I do always check in everyday to see how the global market value of coins are increasing or decreasing where you could be able to know how the market value is going 

• +1 1

When a trader invest their money in online trading then it will be his duty to check 20 times the prices to earn lots of money so you should be brave and good invester due to which he take lots of profit so we should keep our eyes on the market after investing their money

18 minutes ago, M.bello said:

Hello everyone I invested in cryptocurrency I do always check in everyday to see how the global market value of coins are increasing or decreasing where you could be able to know how the market value is going 

@M.bello   Yes, it is true. We must always check the currency rates that we are trading on, especially if we are beginners, because the professionals rely on price analysis.

@norbercripto I think its important to know the market flow chart of the cryptocurrency and also set the number of time you feel like you want to invest. This goals won't put you on high alert. 

On 2/2/2020 at 1:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I think that every 10 minutes I look at the currencies that I invest in if the market is turbulent, but if the investment is long, maybe every two or three days.

Whenever put resources into cryptotalk, at that point I would see costs four to five times each day since it is my obligation to take a gander at the costs when it descends to somebody's cost and when the cost goes up it will be anything but difficult to make a benefit.

Hello, it depends on when I want to know about a price that I urgently need, I quote it every 3 hours, but when it is a price that I just want to know how it is going, I look at it once a day, I use coingeko to quote the prices of cryptocurrencies, but there are others more.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

For me, I have not made an investment yet, but in general I look at the market prices every hour, and sometimes I keep my laptop open to a price window in order to monitor it

• +4 1

Commonly after I invested in a coin then generally I test usually till i'm going offline because it's a very important part of my buying and selling gadget whilst i'm going offline I attempt to stop all trades if at some point I need to keep it then I restoration I prevent loss due to the fact it's also very vital in any other case this could destroy you badly its manifest as soon as in early days now I am very extreme approximately this problem.

In fact, my dear friend, I invest in this forum and monitor prices daily, morning and evening, in order to double my effort at work and monitor market and currency movement.

Well, you're being like a trader by looking it at real time because there is a tendency that in this time, the price of the coin that you invested may increased so you will look at it for whole time.

I also invest on cryptotalk so I also view in several time of day. No sure when the market goes to up and down so always touch in the market and see prices many times. 

One thing about the investment of crypto is that when you invest in a coin and you already remember that it does not require a long time investment so that there is no need to check.Most of the field investments use long term as their plan, so I think it is better to check once a week.

This is a very important step in any trading so you should check prices as often as you can. Checking only once per day is very dangerous because some coins may go down severely even after 12 hours. So I have not aenough time to view prices again and again. Usually I watch prices 2 to 3 time a day.  I will see it all the time, because prices are very volatile and sometimes very fast. 

• +1 1

On 2/19/2020 at 9:23 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Actually when I am in the market I only do that, so I am constantly checking, but in what I do my trade, I withdraw and disconnect completely I do not look at it again until I have to do trader again.

I agree as many of the user watch consistently so they can judge the market and if something seems fishy then they can sell their share and get the investment back in time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We all know that the price of a currency increases and decreases almost all the time.So you have to look at the price many times to get an idea about the price. So I think you should look at the currency price again and again before investing.

Sometimes, just looking at the screen and monitoring live data will be more helpful than the most complex type of technical analysis. I don't do this all the time but whenever I'm not busy, I sit down and just follow the progress of charts and I usually find some great positions to start and close a trade. With a little bit of concentration and patience, you can hunt multiple profits in just a few hours. If you don't have the mood to trade like this, just use stop-loss and set sell orders.

• +1 1

Dear in my case I often check 10 time to check the value and u know sometimes I check the values all the day as it is interesting to know the down and rise of cryptocurrencies and also the reason behind is that I am curious about trading that why I always remain active on Yobit to check value

• +1 1

I invested on binance.  When price was average i looked at price one or two time.  But when price increasing,  i saw price every hours.  Because it make wave on my mind.  

Investing in the field of currencies does not need to be monitored. Put your money in the investment fund and take your profits after a certain period with the profit. You do not need to be monitored, while trading needs effective, daily and hourly monitoring in order to sell in a higher currency in order to win, do not lose Thank you

• +5 1

Frankly, I monitor the market continuously, especially in high volatility situations

The currencies that I keep and maintain, I want them to succeed and I want to get good profits

Therefore, I monitor the market twice an hour, I know that it will make me feel tired, but when I reach success, I will forget everything and be happy.

• +5 1

I invest just my talk tokens in youbit exchange . I  see one time in a day . Because now a days talk tokens price is very low . Every one knows investment and trading is a risky that's why I never feel worried about that because if we can get profit in trading and investment then we can get lose in trading and investment .